LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing Up in Diapers (pvt w/ Ishigreensa)

grandmaster342

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent walked over and grabbed the cart before pushing it toward the entrance. Gracie was, of course, right on his heels. As he entered the store, he began making his way over to the baby aisle.

"There's something I need to pick up in this aisle. Hopefully they have them." Trent said as he scanned the aisle. "Ah, here we go. Goodnites with princess characters decorating the outer layer. They look pretty cute."

"These are your replacement for panties. I think we need to actually wait until you can get to the toilet before we try you in actual underwear. These are disposable underwear that you can pull up or down depending on if you need to potty or not. These are NOT diapers." He emphasized. "Accidents are fine, but I still expect you to at least try and get to the restroom. You will wear these around the house and diapers whenever we go out. "

Edited by grandmaster342

Gracie shrugged and looked them over.

"They're cuter than the diapers you have for me."

She then nodded seriously when he explained what he wanted form her.

Then looked up at him.

"Do you want me to try to go to toilet even if I'm wearing diapers?" she asked him.

"If you are wearing a diaper, the no. You are wearing for a reason and that is to use as a convenience. Again, this is only when we are out and about. The ultimate goal is for you to be out of diapers completely, but for now we will just focus on at home during the day." Trent stated as he threw a case of the Goodnites

"Already ahead of you babygirl. I put a gallon of juice in the cart already." Trent said pointing down. He looked over and saw what was going on. Though he could hear the trickling into Gracie's diaper, he knew by that red face something more was in store. It was just a matter of time. Hopefully no one would decide to stare. He began putting the items on the conveyor as quickly as the clerk started scanning them.

"Oh she's 8. Yep, just wants to love on Daddy today." Trent said trying to play this off cooly. "We are just here buying picnic items. Isn't that right princess?"

It was at that point that Trent picked up their bags and turned to walk away. He pulled his daughter along with him as they walked toward the restroom. Trent took her inside the Men's room before stating, "I need to use the restroom and I should probably check your diaper."

"Ok,just tell me when you are finished. It's ok." Trent said as he retreated into a stall to use the restroom himself. He came back out a few minutes later, relieved to see that Gracie had not wandered off. He went over to the sink to freshen up and fix his hair. Really, he was just trying to give his daughter time to finish going to the restroom. By her facial expressions, it was evident that she was trying pretty hard.

"Ok sweetie." Trent said as he guided Gracie out of the restroom, picked up the cart, and pushed it out to the car. He buckled her into the backseat and began loading the bags into the trunk. Once finished, he ushed the cart back to the cart return and slid into the front seat.

"Next stop, the park. This will be fun."

Gracie giggled.

"We're going to the Paaa---rk," she changed in a singy-song voice.

Halfway there, her face started to turn red again, and she felt her butt pulsing, but it still seemed stuck where it was.

Gracie panted a little.

Just as they pulled into the park, she started to ooze some out.

"Gracie I will get all of the food and start looking for a spot while you unbuckle yourself and get out. Don't worry, it should be right net to the playground."

Trent got out and began pulling out all of the food they had bought for the picnic. He began walking around looking for a decent spot. He settled on a patch of grass with immense tree shade. It was also adjacent to the playground. In other words, it was perfect. Trent spread out the blanket and positioned the food on top of it.

As Gracie climed out of the car, the oozing thickened and poured into her diaper causing it to tell like it was sagging under the weight of the pooping she was doing in her pants.

As soon as Gracie approached, he could smell the fresh load in her pants. This is why she was in diapers when they went out. He looked up at her and immediately saw a look of relief wash over her face. "Somebody has a poopy diaper for daddy!" Trent sang. Although he was not looking forward to changing it, it was his fatherly duty no matter how old she got.

"Lay down for me. I don't need to check you. I can smell you from over here."

Trent undid the tabs and pulled the loaded diaper down. He couldn't help but wave a hand in front of his face.

"Woo! Such a stinky girl! You sure did a number on this diaper!" He said beginning to wipe. Three wipes later, Gracie was completely free of the mess. He unfolded a new diaper and slid it under her before doing a light dusting of baby powder. He taped up the diaper and pulled Gracie's skirt back on.

"All done sweetie." Trent walked over and threw the old, dirty diaper away.

Once Gracie's back was turned, Trent began sneaking closer and closer until he was in range. He spun her around and began tickling her. He enjoyed making her happy and this was one of their favorite things.

"THE TICKLE MONSTER'S COMING TO GET YOU!" Trent shouted with a roar.