LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Party At Dv8 House By Baby Jennie

Warning! This is an AB stroy containg heavy bondage, B7D and anal play. Read on if you dare. Party at DV8 House by Baby Jennie

I hadn’t intended to go to the party. It was all Baby Angelica’s fault. Engadine is such a long way from Willoughby, after all, and I had already enjoyed two hectic big baby weekends in a row. First with Master Tony and his slave Angel Annie at the Hard Core Heaven party, and then with Uncle John and Aunty Maria at Scott and Penny’s B&D party the previous weekend… (Whoo-ee!) A contented baby girl was I!

Mistress Aleni and Master, Mark are two of Baby Angelica’s favourite people in the whole B&D scene. She was desperate to dress in her prettiest toddler frock and best nappies for them. But unfortunately she can’t manage to pack all of her baby stuff on her motor scooter, which means she needs me to drive my car so she can cart all her necessary diaper supplies along.

Letting her talk me into becoming part of a sissy baby duo, we met early Saturday afternoon to get ready. Angelica only wore the shortest white toddler shortalls over her thick nappies, frilly baby panties and pink t-shirt, as she would soon be put to work helping Mistress Aleni set up house for the party. I on the other hand, had to shave my legs, do my hair, put on my face, and iron my best Winter toddler frock before I was ready to go out. It wasn’t easy with my nagging little sister following me around like a bad smell as she urged me along. “Hurry up! Hurry up or we’ll be late!” she moaned again and again like a broken CD.

But eventually the diaper bag was fully loaded, the extra nappies packed in the big pink overnight bag, and with our toddler harnesses at the ready, we set off. It took over an hour to drive there, and we arrived around 6.30 pm. Master Mark and Mistress Aleni were delighted to see us, and Mistress was very complimentary of my gorgeous party frock and long pink woollen legwarmers. Angelica was sent scurrying downstairs to move some heavy bondage equipment into place where instructed, and then we carted boxes of soft drinks and filled the fridge to capacity in preparation for the party. Then Mistress clipped on our bibs so the little girls could eat some pizza for dinner.

After eating, we disappeared downstairs to change into fresh nappies before the party. Angelica put on her face and then dressed in her sweet red gingham toddler frock and her frilly pink vinyl panties. I touched up my hair and make-up, and after a spray of perfume, we were ready for the night. There were about thirty-five people at the party, and imagine my delight when the gorgeous Mistress Mumma Cath arrived with Mistress Corinne and her little Baby Amy in tow.

Mumma was dressed in a very sexy black latex and lace outfit, with black fishnet stockings under high shiny black boots. Her tight black hotpants did marvellous things to her beautiful curvaceous bottom. She hugged me and told me how pretty I looked, and I blushed pinkly and basked under her warm praise. Her make-up was flawless, and her huge eyes sparkled in the dim lights as she pressed my big dummy between my pouting painted pink lips. Baby Amy was wearing a short pink gingham toddler frock with frilly lacy bloomers underneath (but no nappies!) and Mistress Corinne looked very sexy in her tight corset and heels.

Baby Amy had been a very naughty little girl earlier that day, and told some lies to her Mummy. At the party that evening Mummy Corinne found out her baby had been telling fibs, and she was very cranky! She made Baby Amy crawl over to the metal cage in the corner of the main room in front of everybody, and locked her in with her hands tied around the bars so she couldn’t sit down. Mummy Corinne loudly scolded Amy for fibbing as she viciously poked her in the tummy and ribs with the handle of her riding crop, making her baby wince and squeal in pain. She told her bound baby she was a bad little girl for telling lies, and made Amy face the corner so she couldn’t watch any of the sexily-dressed people at the party.

Angelica and I waddled around saying hello to the many people we knew, and being introduced as ‘the big baby girls’ to those we didn’t. We received many compliments on our beautiful outfits, and we happily drank from our baby bottles all night long. Later while I was standing chatting to a slender blonde woman named Angie, who was there with her TV submissive Desiree, Mistress Mumma Cath walked up in front of me. She simply ordered, “Lift up your dress and petticoats, little girl. Mumma wants to check your nappies.” My cheeks flushed with embarrassment as Angie’s dark eyes flew wide, her astonishment apparent as I revealed the bulky swaddling mostly concealed by my wide flared skirts and full petties. When the frothy tulle underskirt was tickling my chin, I felt Mumma pull the front of my wetproof rumba panties away from my tummy, so she could slip her searching fingers inside.

“Oh Baby Jennie, you bad girl! These nappies are saturated!” she loudly announced in front of the watching guests. I lowered my head in shame when Angie’s top lip curled in obvious disgust at my ned for such infantile apparel. Nanny approached us, and she asked Mumma if she should change my drooping nappies. “No, I’ll do it this time,” decided Mumma Cath. “I think this little girl needs to have her naughty bottom smacked after I take off this wet nappy.” Mumma turned to me and scowled forbiddingly. “You know you’re supposed to tell Mumma or Nanny when your nappies are wet, you disobedient girl! Otherwise you might leak wee-wees all over the floor, and then you’d really be in big trouble with our hosts!” she chastised me. She told me to lower my dress and then took my hand firmly in hers. “Come with Mumma now, little girl,” she ordered, and I meekly followed her into ‘The Medical Room.’

There is a padded bench covered with easy-to-clean vinyl in this room, conveniently at waist height for ‘examinations’ - and nappy changes. Mumma helped me to climb up onto my back and she took off my black patent Maryjane sandals, and removed my frilly anklet socks and pink woollen legwarmers. “Lift your botty up, baby,” she ordered softly, and when I obediently raised my padded rear, she pushed my flared skirt and multiple layers of petticoats high up on my chest and under my back, well out of harm’s way. She tugged my rumba panties and my flesh-toned tights down to my knees. “And down,” she ordered simply, “and now raise your footsies for Mumma.” She slipped the frilly baby panties and stockings off my legs and compliantly-pointed toes, then scowled as she realised the extent of my wetting. The nappies were so saturated with urine, the frosty inner pilchers had a tiny amber puddle visible in the crotch.

“This nappy is drenched, you bad girl!” she scolded me harshly, and smacked the plastic-sheathed wad of nappies between my legs for emphasis. “Lift up again.” Her voice took on the tone of a long-suffering mother as she tugged down the dripping translucent plastic pilchers. She scowled when a few shiny droplets trickled onto the padded vinyl surface. Mumma tossed the dripping panties in the nappy bucket under the table, and then removed the two big pink pins clasped over each hip. Carefully she slid the saturated cloth nappies from under my raised rear, and dropped them into the nappy bucket with a loud wet ‘Plop!’

She made me stay like that while she wiped the bench clean with some paper towels, clucking her tongue in annoyance. Angelica handed Mumma a clean bath towel to slip under my bottom, and I realised that Corinne and Amy had also followed to watch me being changed and punished. Mumma opened the towel out underneath me and ordered me to lower my bottom. She spread a handful of paper towels between my thighs, and then commanded me to lift my ankles high in the air.

“She’s very wet,” observed Corinne, noting the glistening droplets of urine on my hairless bottom and crotch as Mumma slid the paper towels under my raised rear. She shook her head, her blonde locks dancing as she frowned at my inantile lack of control.

“She’s always been a heavy wetter, haven’t you, Baby Jennie?” Mumma scolded me harshly, as she wiped my damp botty cheeks with some moist scented baby wipes. “I don’t think this lazy little missy wil ever be potty-trained.”

“At least she hasn’t got any disgusting fur down there,” commented Corinne.

Mumma sniffed disparagingly. “Yes, she is baby smooth all over, but she’s still a disgusting, dirty little baby girl. You keep those little ankles high up in the air, you naughty little girl,” Mumma Cath ordered sharply, and then turned to Angelica. “Did Jennie’s Mummy pack any ‘toys’ in the change bag for Baby Jennie?”

Angelica reached into the pink plastic covered diaper bag, and produced my spanking paddle and some butt-plugs. Mumma took the pink leather-covered paddle and weighed it in her hand appreciatively. “Hmm. This one is new. Where did you get this one, little girl?”

I took the dummy out of my mouth before replying in my best little-girl voice. “Baby Angelica gave me the wooden paddle, Mumma, and Uncle George covered it in pink leather and put the studs on one side.”

Mumma turned over the paddle and read aloud the message formed by the raised metal studs. “Bad B. J.” She grinned, and gave my conveniently raised bottom an experimental hard whack. SMACK! “Mmm, I like this one.” SMACK! When I whimpered, she commanded; “Put that dummy back in you mouth, little girl!” She waited until I had the pacifier stuffed in my mouth before padling me some more. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She paused to rub the red spots she had created on my pale botty cheeks, and murmured softly. “When did you last use the potty, little one? Are you a clean baby girl?” I nodded, but Mumma shook her head in apparent disbelief. She dropped the paddle on the table and slipped on some fine latex gloves.

“I don’t believe you, Baby Jennie. You always were a dirty little girl.” She reached for the open jar of Vaseline on a handy side table, and smeared a handful on my exposed rosebud. “Mumma doesn’t want you to make a nasty mess while she’s punishing you, so we’ll just slip one of these poo-poo plugs up there first.” She used two greasy fingers to open me up, shoving then in all the way to the knuckles. I shuddered helplessly as she twirled her hooked fingers around and around, thoroughly lubricating my anal ring inside.

The first plug Mumma Cath selected is made of heavy thick black latex, and is less than five inches long. But it is eight inches around at the widest point, before narrowing to a five-inch bottle neck, then flaring out to a wide flat base. I watched with wary eyes as Mumma first smeared the plug with Vaseline, and then lubricated my shiny open hole with some KY jelly. She then pressed the rounded tip of the plug against my slippery anus and ordered sharply; “Open up! Open up that bot-bot for Mumma, little girl.” I groaned as she forced the first two inches inside me, before letting it slide back out a little.

“No complaints, little girl! Otherwise I’ll gag you,” she warned me. I bit my pacifier to muffle my complaits, as I knew she was serious. She pressed the glistening plug in deeper, sliding it in and out of my lubricated rosebud like a big fat cock, twirling it around and making me moan around my pacifier. “Mumma doesn’t want baby to make any yucky poopy messes while we’re paddling her naughty bottom, so we’ll just shove this poo-poo plug allll the way up inside…” Suiting actions to words, she rammed the huge butt-plug all the way inside me, making me writhe in pain and squeal in alarm, despite her words of warning.

“You keep those legs up!” Mumma snapped when my trembling ankles threatened to drop. “Wider!” I spread my feet as far as I could, obscenely exposing my genitals to the gathering crowd. Mumma pressed her palm against my violated hole, sliding her slippery gloved hand firmly over the flat base of the plug, making sure it remained solidly lodged in my bowels. I whimpered around my dum-dums as she somehow pressed it even deeper, and then she was wiping away the excess lubricant with a fresh baby wipe.

“Don’t let those feet drop, Baby Jennie, or your punishment will start all over again,” Mumma warned me. She removed the glove from her right hand and took up the paddle, grinning to Corinne as she did so. With a gesture she urged them to step into the room, so they could watch my coming punishment up close and personal.

“She’s been a very naughty baby,” said Mistress Corinne of me, as she slipped a dummy between Baby Amy’s lips. “Watch what happens to bad Baby Jennie, my naughty little girl,” she advised her Amy, who was observing with wide worried eyes. “This is what you’ll be getting when we return home.” I realised there were more people gathered in the doorway watching, even as Mumma Cath brought the paddle down on my upturned rear with a crash. SMACK! She managed to strike the base of the poo-poo plug dead centre, and it slammed deeper inside me than ever before. I squealed, but before I could react the hard paddle landed again, and again, and again… SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The beating continued for about five minutes, and my cheeks were red and quivering by the time Mumma Cath decided to pause and catch her breath. The black poo-poo plug was firmly entrenched between my bright red bottom cheeks, which were quivering with reaction from Mumma’s harsh disciplining. My ankles had slowly dropped until they were barely an inch from my glowing botty, and I started when Mumma noted aloud. “I thought I told you to keep those feet up, Baby Jennie?”

“She’s not very obedient, is she?” observed Master Mark from the doorway. My face was a picture of guilt as my feet shot into the air. “I think I have a more suitable paddle somewhere. Keep Baby Jennie like that for a few more minutes,” he requested, before dashing off in search of new implements with which to punish me. Mumma murmured agreement a she reached for the green poo-poo plug. I didn’t see her covering it with Vaseline and KY.

Part 2

The green plug is a monster! Fully eight inches long and with a narrow, rounded tip, it has three indentations between increasingly thicker bulges, the widest being almost nine inches in circumference, before narrowing (?!) to a six-inch bottle neck with a flat round base. “Now I want you to push out this little plug, baby,” crooned Mumma Cath. “Push down like you’re trying to do a poo-poo in your nappy, like I know you love to do.” She grasped the base of the plug in her gloved hand and as I began to bear down, she slowly eased the fat black plug out of my tortured rear. “That’s right, baby. You do a great big poo-poo for Mummy… Good girl!” I sighed as the plug slipped out of me, but before I could relax, the tip of the green latex monster was forced into my slackened anus.

After the fat black plug, the green tip was easy to accommodate, and I barely twitched in response. I thought it was the same plug being reinserted. Mumma kept just the tip inside me as she rubbed some lubricant on my thickening clitty, till I was firm and glistening in her hand. When Mumma crooned, “Open up, baby. Open up wide!” I let my thighs splay wider and my rosebud relax for penetration. “You may have a little play with your clitty while Mumma checks inside for more poo-poos.” I reached for my stiffy gratefully, and eagerly caressed my throbbing hardness down there. The bunched layers of frothy petticoats over my tummy prevented me from seeing exactly what was happening, but I didn’t care. Mumma was letting me have a play with my clitty!

“My Baby Jennie loves have her bottom played with, doesn’t she?” Mumma crooned to me as she twirled the tool around in my greasy nether hole. I moaned passionately and wriggled appreciatively, and began to push back with my bottom, greedily opening my hole for her to violate me. She pushed the poo-poo plug in deeper, then deeper, then deeper still! I squealed in alarm when my bowels were ravaged to new unplumbed depths, the massive solid tool sliding all the way inside me.

“Take it, baby! You take it all the way up your arse! Open up, you dirty little slut! Open wide for Mumma!” She kept up the relentless pressure as she made me accept every inch of it, until like the black plug, the green monster was wedged firmly inside me. My violated anal ring clutched at the narrower neck as Mumma pressed the round base hard up against me, holding it securely in place as I bucked and writhed under her firm hand.

“Oh Mumma! Mumma!” I squealed.

“Yes Baby?” asked Mumma Cath in her sweetest voice. “What is it, little girl?”

“Oh Mumma! Its so big!” I moaned, my raised feet kicking the air involuntarily as I was forced to accept the huge butt-plug.

“That’s what all the little girls say - at first,” Mumma snickered, and I heard a ripple of laughter around the room.

She gave the green base a few firm smacks with her open palm, making me jump and cry gratifyingly, and then she proceeded to fuck me with the huge tool. She gripped the base and rammed the length of it in and out of me like a piston, my bowels clenching spasmodically as I tried in vain to control the pace. My breathless cries grew higher and louder as Mumma encouraged me. “That’s it, Baby Jennie! Mumma is fucking you! She’s fucking you up the arse with a great big poo-poo plug.”

The pressure in my bowels was so intense, I thought my bottom was going to explode! “Oh Mumma! Mumma!” I squealed like a little girl about to poo in her panties.

“Yes Baby Jennie? Tell Mumma now!” Mumma coldly demanded, continuing to pound the plug ever deeper.

“Oh Mumma! I need to do a cummie! Oh Mumma! Mumma!” I wailed, and the cum began to jettison uncontrollably out of my twitching clitty, spraying over my tummy and thighs.

Mumma Cath smacked my bobbing hand away and grabbed hold of my clitty, milking me dry as she allowed the fat green butt-plug to slide out of my tortured anus. “That’s it, Baby Jennie,” Mumma cooed. “Let Mumma milk out all the nasty baby juice.” She gripped me firmly in her fist and continued to masturbate me with her gloved hand.

As I shuddered and writhed to conclusion, I dimly heard a female voice report. “I don’t think I heard Baby Jennie ask for permission to cum. Did you, Mumma Cath?” Mumma dumped the slightly soiled green poo-poo plug in the nappy bucket and removed her slippery glove before replying.

“No. No I didn’t. I think that deserves another session with the punishment paddle.” That’s when I heard Master Mark doing his ‘Crocodile Dundee’ impersonation.

“That’s not a paddle. This is a paddle!” He stepped into the room and held up a dark wooden paddle. It was only about three inches wide and eighteen inches long, but the wood was an inch thick, and the back was covered with brown leather over a layer of dense foam, making the whole thing about five inches thick. “May I demonstrate?” he asked Mumma Cath, and after wiping my raised bottom clean, she nodded graciously and stepped aside.

“Now you keep those legs up, Baby Jennie,” Master Mark cautioned me. “You know you’ve been a very naughty little girl, and you deserve to be disciplined.” WHACK! I jumped and cried out at the strength of the blow, my tender red bottom cheeks bouncing alarmingly. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! “I know what you need, little girl,” he reassured me, pushing my drooping ankles higher as I moaned in pain around my dummy. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Just when I tried to wriggle away, Master turned the paddle over and struck me with the other side. SMACK!

Although noisier, the padded side was not painful at all! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Master Mark gave my twitching bottom a few of these ‘love-pats’ as he called them, and as soon as my bottom relaxed… WHACK! I squealed loudly and tried to lower my feet, but Master took hold of both my ankles in one of his large hands and forced them high in the air. “Ah-ah-ah! No you don’t, Baby Jennie!” WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! “You’ve been bad! You wet your nappies almost till they were leaking.” WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! “You don’t ask Mumma’s permission to cum,” WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! “and now you’re trying to escape your punishment like an impudent child!” WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Just when I thought I could stand no more and I opened my mouth to plead for mercy, Master Mark reversed the paddle again. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I was trembling and close to tears, but Mumma murmured soothing words of encouragement to calm my fears. “It’s okay, Baby Jennie. You’re only getting what you deserve,” she assured me, and then Master began another flurry of blows to my glowing jiggling bottom. Mumma watched with avid interest as the wobbling dark red flesh gradually turned purple, indicating the deep bruising that lasts for several days. My cries had risen in pitch till I was wailing like a little girl, and just when I thought my bottom would burst into flames, Master stopped.

In the sudden deafening silence he demanded harshly. “Do you think you’ve learned your lesson, Baby Jennie?”

“Oh Sir, yes Sir,” I sniffled contritely. But when I tried to lower my feet, he shoved them up higher and gave me a final harder smack. CRACK!! “Ow!” I screamed, the dummy flying from my mouth as I broke into a fresh round of sobbing.

“Don’t you dare lower those feet until you are given permission, little girl,” he warned, and despite the pain, I kept my shivering ankles high in the air. He looked to Mumma who merely nodded her approval, and then she insisted on photographing my purple bot-bot with her phone camera for posterity. She made me thank Master Mark for disciplining me so well, and he replied airily, “Any time, little girl, any time! But next time I might have to put my whole fist inside that naughty little bottom, to make sure you’re nice and clean first.”

Mumma’s beautiful full red lips drew back in a cruel grin as I shuddered in anticipation, before she wiped away my tears with a clean bib. She made sure my tummy, bottom and crotch were thoroughly wiped clean, and slid a clean nappy underneath my upturned rear. She poured a heavy coating of baby powder over my raised purple botty, before allowing me to finally lower my trembling legs. I let them drop with a grateful sigh, and Mumma then sprinkled my shrivelled clitty and groin with the sweet scented talcum.

Satisfied that I was fresh, clean and well-chastised, Mumma drew the front of my nappies up between my spread thighs and proceeded to pin them closed. She used two big pink pins on each side, releasing and tightening each side in turn, until she was sure the nappy was as pinned as tightly as possible. Then she slid some clean plastic panties up my baby-smooth legs and over my nappies, followed by my tights.

“Baby Angelica, take Jennie’s dirty toys and drop them in the tub for her to wash later, please,” Mumma ordered, and submissive Angelica leapt to do her bidding. When she raised the enormous green latex monster, I heard a gasp of astonishment.

“Did Baby Jennie have to take that up her bottom?” asked Aleni in wonder, stunned at the size of the huge green tool.

“All the way up her naughty little bottom,” Mumma assured her, and I watched as Mistress Aleni’s eyebrows climbed her forehead in amazement. My cheeks blushed with shame at my sluttish behaviour, and I had to turn away to avoid her astonished gaze.

“All the way up?” she queried, and when Mumma grinned and nodded, she laughed. I writhed in embarrassment under her mocking laughter. “Even though Baby Jennie has been a bad little girl, she’s taken her punishment very well. And for taking that huge plug all the way up her little bot-bot, I think she deserves a lollipop.” With that she reached into her pocket and produced a strawberry and cream Chupa-chup, opening it for me and slipping the treat into my mouth. I shame-facedly mumbled my thanks, and Mumma smiled and nodded in approval.

Mumma cooed, “Point your toes like a pretty ballerina, Baby Jennie,” and then eased my frilly rumba panties over my stockinged feet. “Lift your bottom… and down,” she commanded, when she had the lace-lavished wetproof panties tugged up all the way over my thick nappies. Mumma then put on my socks and legwarmers for me, followed by my black patent Maryjanes. Fully dressed at last, she helped me to sit up. I winced in pain from my bruised bottom, but there was a warm glow inside I couldn’t explain.

I gave Mumma a long appreciative hug, and thanked her for disciplining me and changing my nappies. She smiled indulgently, hugged me and patted my back fondly, before helping me to climb down from the table. With my fresh nappy forcing my thighs apart and my bottom tingling with warmth, I slowly waddled back out to join the party. Mumma then changed Baby Angelica’s wet nappies in front of the remaining crowd, and she joined me later with a fresh bottle and a lollipop from Mistress Aleni, too.

Before too long I was wet again, and next time it was Nanny who checked my nappies and discovered my humiliating lack of bladder control. She changed my nappies on the living room floor in front of everyone, and I was so ashamed when a few women laughed at me for helplessly wetting my nappies like an infant. After replacing my baby panties Nanny checked Angelica’s nappies, but she was still dry enough not to require a change. When I yawned uncontrollably, Nanny told the tired little girls it was way past their bedtime. It was time for us to go home.

After we filled our baby bottles for the trip, we bid everyone goodbye and began the long journey home, tired but satisfied, content in the knowledge that we were loved and cared for by Mumma and her friends.

If you enjoyed this story, please post a reply and let me know. Hugs and kisses from Baby Jennie