LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blockbuster Commercial

Ok this one's from about 4 years ago actually and it doesn't directly show the diapers. I hope that at least someone out htere remembers this commercial. In it, it's advertising Blockbuster and how they started to make normal rentals of video games last longer.

How it starts out:

A younger brother is explainin how his older brother always challenges him to video games and always beats him at them and makes a huge deal about it, almost like he's world champ or something. So finally the younger brother finds out about Blockbuster's new extended rental program for Video games.

The younger brother spends all week practiceing his video game and then challenges his brother. The younger brother finally wins and his older brother is devastated. The scene changes and shows the younger brother pushing his older brother through the mall. His older brother in a big stroller with a baby bonnet on and a blue (in some of the commercials yellow) footed sleeper. Then the older brother's gf or mother, one of the two I can't remember, comes up to them and looks down into the stroller and says, "Dan?!" and the older brother goes "waah!" And that's how it ends. I really really liked this commercial and would love to hear that someone else has seen it.

• 6 months later...