LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baxter Reform College of Regression

nini_diaper

Jackson scowled at the tattooed girl, looking her over coldly. "Whatever." He snapped, turning his head away from her; she was far too chipper for his taste. Using one hand, he massaged the side of his neck, then straightened out his leather jacket. "Do you work here, or something, broad? I've just arrived here, because those fuckers back home thought I'd do best in a controlled environment." He used his fingers to put quotation marks around his last two words, stressing them out in disgust. One hand slid into his pocket, where he prodded a pack of cigarettes he'd snuck along, and the other hand ran through his hair. "Either way, what's the fucking deal with this place? Just give me the rules; the more there are, the more I can break."

Jackson smirked at the tattooed girl; now, she was speaking his language. "Of course, I wanna get high, broad. Why don't we light up inside?" He slung an arm around her shoulder, chuckling to himself. With a devious grin, he eyed her body, and continued on, "Besides, we can have more privacy, if we head to the dorms. You know what I mean, don't you?" His voice was casual, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Jackson grinned back at her, and chuckled as he followed her into her dorm. He removed his leather jacket, then slipped off his shirt, flopping down on the couch nearby. "I'll have a beer." Using one hand, he smoothed out his leather jacket, and dusted off his pants. Without another movement, Jackson stayed where he was, and eventually asked, "So, what's the deal with this place? The 'rents sent me out here for something stupid; told me it was for my own good, or whatever. What're the rules, and all that good stuff? Lay it on me; it was either this or juvy, and this place can't be

Jackson took a long swig of the beer, and scowled as the video started. The showing of the uniform was so jarring that it nearly made him spit out his drink; a diaper, with the school logo on it? Was this some kind of prank? "So..lemme get this shit straight." He told the girl, grabbing his beer can tighter than he had before, obviously either angry or confused(perhaps a mixture of the two), "We need to wear

Jackson scoffed, and opened his mouth to speak, when something warm spread along his crotch. He glanced down at his pants with a disinterested yawn, and blushed the minute he saw the large wet spot on the front, jumping up from the couch in shock. "I...what..." His face turned a shade of scarlet, and he then started to feel something else stir within him. Disgusted by the piss now soaking his jeans, the teenage boy scowled angrily, and turned to the tattooed girl, "That shit is completely fucked up, but..." Suddenly, he felt the rumbling in his gut become fierce, and knew what it meant. Horrified, he looked around the room, but couldn't find a bathroom anywhere. "Where's the bathroom?" He then noticed a room nearby, and rushed into it, only to find something far different. Jackson Claymore just stood there, grabbing himself, and stared at the large, cushioned table, complete with Velcro restraints and babyishly printed packs of diapers. Changing supplies were right nearby, but just out of reach, and there was a shirt lain down right nearby the table, one identical to the school shirt he saw in the video. He took a step back, and ran away from the table without a word; it was huge, so big that it made him feel like he had shrunk. When he tried to leave, he collapsed on his knees after tripping over something, and the pain in his gut faded, but the back of his pants bulged out. The mess he made was humiliating, and he wanted to leave this place, before anyone got the wrong idea. What would the staff do to him, if they found him? Jackson shuddered at the thought, and made a beeline for the door, rushing out of the room without a word, panting heavily.

Jackson felt a small pinch in the side of the neck as he drifted out of consciousness, and the final thing he heard was, "Sleep well, little one." When he awoke after an undetermined amount of time, he was wearing the school uniform; a shirt adorned with the school's logo

Jackson squirmed on his diapered bottom, kicking his legs with a frown. "Mmph! Mm-mm!" His muffled cries were indecipherable through the pacifier gag, as he whimpered and stared up at the tattooed girl, with tears brimming in his green eyes. Wails escaped the gagged, diapered boy as he began to squirm, reaching for his diaper. Sadly, his mittened hands couldn't grab anything, let alone remove the immensely thick diaper. Jackson flopped himself on his back, after barely sitting up, and stared idly at the mobile turning above the oversized crib. This was some kind of sick nightmare, it had to be! His breathing was labored, and he couldn't do anything but lay there, looking at the little sheep spinning above his head as he drooled through the pacifier, soaking his shirt with saliva. Tears streamed down his face as he dissolved into crying, shuddering with fear and disgust; why was he here, in an oversized crib? Why did he have to be subjected to this shit? Each time he tried to sit up, or roll over, his efforts failed, and he cried out in fervent, muffled protest, "Mmmph!"

Edited by marxthebaby

Jackson squirmed when he was told he was being naughty, kicking his legs as the woman called in two, burly guards. He whined, and kicked his legs harder than ever before, when he was forced into a straight jacket, unable to move his arms properly any longer, sobbing through the pacifier gag uncontrollably. Drool streamed down his chin and onto the jacket as he thrashed about, but to no avail; he was easily strapped into the dreaded incontinence chair. "Mmmph!" He let out a muffled cry the minute an enema tube was inserted up his bottom, and began emptying its contents into him. Soon enough, he began to cry loudly, biting down on the rubber teat of the gag as oatmeal streamed down his throat, making him whine. However, it was around this point that he pooped in his diaper, filling the back with a warm mess, brought upon by the enema, and he cried harder than before. When the headphones were placed on his head and locked, he squirmed as the words, "I love my diapers, and going pee-pee and poo-poo in them." echoed in his head. The muscle relaxant in oatmeal made him go slack, slumping back as more poop filled his diaper, coating both his back and front. Jackson tried to fight the hypnotic phrase, but he couldn't resist repeating the dreaded words in his head, whining frantically with tears streaming down his face. After a long while of listening to the incantation, he finally stopped whining, and sat in his messy diaper, breathing softly. The oatmeal had begun to make him sick, and he started to gag, but to no real avail; it just poured down his throat, regardless of his feelings. A gurgle escaped his throat, and he stared at the woman, letting the warmth of his own poop overload his senses. He swore that, if he escaped, he'd kill her, he would, but his resolve dissolved for now, as he lay back, in his straight jacket and full diaper. "Guuuh." A noise escaped his lips, one of bliss; the loaded diaper was now comfortable, warm and mushy, all nice and cushiony. Jackson felt disgusted by himself, but couldn't resist just laying in the incontinence chair, not bothering with the restraints(as if he could) as his head rested against the back of the chair. He then pooped again, and gurgled pathetically as the diaper swelled up, and started leaking shit. Jackson wanted to stop, but it felt so cozy, so warm, that he couldn't bring himself to, unable to hold back another load of shit as it poured into his diaper. This time, he let out a muffled laugh, lifting his legs as much as the relaxant, and his swollen diaper could allow. By now, he wet himself, too, turning the front of the diaper yellow, and making the mess harder to contain, the soggier the diaper became.

Edited by marxthebaby

"You love your wet an messy diapers huh?" she asked chipperly in a sing song voice knowing he was barely starting to like going in them, underneath the chair was a wide steel grated pipe that caught any falling urnine

Edited by nini_diaper

Jackson stared at the woman, blushing extremely deeply as his pacifier was opened up. He spoke calmly, shifting around in his thick diaper, "Uh-huh; it feels...comfy." Internally, he was yelling at himself, wallowing in a pit of self-loathing and hate for this woman, but he couldn't resist the hypnotism. The words still echoed in his mind, ringing in his ears as he brought his thighs closer together, blissful in his own wet and messy diaper. Even as he tried to stop, he couldn't resist the urge to smash his weight against it, unable to control his impulses.

Jackson was about to say something else, but the reinforced hypnosis was too strong, and he ended up smiling. "Uh-huh; I love my diapers." He couldn't refuse; he tried fighting it, but the hypnotic effects worked, though they were fading. Squirming on his padded rump, he whined and kicked his legs, struggling to remove the dirty diaper with his mittened hands. Eventually, he broke down crying, kicking and struggling against the restraints. After all, he wasn't a baby, and he hated this treatment; it was disgusting, sitting in a pee and poop-filled diaper like an infant.

"That's a good diaper baby." she smiled an the nurse cam over an pushed a button an the chair folded into a table where he could be changed while secured the nurse was no slouch an quickly an perfectly cleaned him off an put him in 3 diapers this time to make sure he couldn't run off while in the lullaby class with a professional hypnotist, the two guards see he was done getting changed and helped him into a adult sized stroller.

Putting Jackson init completely immobilized him with the straps