LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

While Mom and Dad are Away...(Pvt w/ marxthebaby)

grandmaster342

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris diapered his now "baby" brother with a smile. These really were like adult sized Pampers. The front was adorned with multi-colored blocks and and balloons. The manufacturers had even gone as far as adding one single tape per side. He applied the last tape and ran his fingers along the leg guards to help protect against leaks. "Alright, nice and diapered up." Chris said. "I'm also keeping you without pants just to make changes and checks a bit easier on me.

Oliver allowed his older brother to diaper him, and stared at the thick diapers in awe. They felt just as soft as he imagined they would, and forced his legs apart with their thickness. He squirmed just a bit after his brother ran his fingers along the leg guards to help protect against leaks, but allowed him to do as he pleased.

Chris picked up his brother and held him in his arms. He had always been pretty strong, so this was nothing. He sat on the couch and sat Oliver next to him.

"Now, we need to go over a few things. I guess you could call them rules. 1. You are more toddler than baby.You can walk or crawl if you want. It's your choice. 2. Diapers are your restroom for the time being. 3. You will tell big bro if you want or need anything. 4. I will check you if I can visibly see or smell that something is off. Other than these rules, I want you to enjoy this." Chris finished.

Oliver nodded when he was told the rules; they made sense. "Okay, Chris. I understand; thanks for explaining the rules." He looked over at the baby blue pacifier nearby, and spoke up, fighting the urge to grab it himself; after all, Chris had told him to talk if he wanted or needed anything. "Can I have my paci?" A blush tinged his cheeks a bright pink at the sound of the word, then he fought off the initial

Chris reached over and grabbed the pacifier, sliding it gently into his baby brother's mouth. Almost immediately, a look of contentment crossed his face.He went over and spread a blanket on the floor before dumping out the bag toys.

"Alright, how about you have play time while I go and make us some lunch?" Chris said as he disappeared into the kitchen. He had decided to make one of the simplest meals ever: grilled cheese and tomato soup. Oliver would love it.

Oliver suckled on the pacifier the minute it was placed into his waiting mouth, and sighed happily as he did so; it was calming his stressed mind with each suck. Content, the diapered baby boy watched his older brother lay a blanket on the floor, dumping out a bag of toys in the process. Happy to have some playtime, Oliver stood up, and toddled over to the blanket; his unsteady walk, and oddly bent legs made him look as if he were a baby trying to walk for the first time. After he managed to get to the blanket, he tripped on a toy truck, and fell back on his diapered bottom. He whimpered, but refused to cry, and instead scooted onto the blanket, snatching up the toy truck. Oliver amused himself by moving it around the blanket, making engine sounds with his mouth, and, eventually, by making the truck run over a stuffed bear. Even when some drool trickled down his face as he sucked on his pacifier, he was more content than he'd been in a very long time.

Chris set two grilled cheese sandwiches out with a small bowl of tomato soup. Each boy was given some fruit punch to drink, but the difference was Oliver's was in a sippy cup. Chris had lucked out and found one of his brother's old sippy cups in the back of a cabinet. Maybe he would like it? Toddlers do need that extra precaution. Everything was set. All that was needed was a certain little boy.

"Oliver! Lunchtime!" He shouted assuming his brother was focused on playing with his new toys.

Oliver dropped his toys on the carpet, after hearing his older brother call his name. It was already time for lunch? He supposed that it only felt early; time tended to fly by whenever he did anything enjoyable, and he had been playing with his toys, like a good boy. After he forced himself into a standing position, he toddled into the kitchen, and hauled his body into one of the chairs.

Edited by marxthebaby

"No problem little bro." Chris said with a smile as he ate his own lunch. He could not help but watch Oliver out of the corner of his eye. Things could not be going any better. Oliver was the happiest that Chris had ever seen him. Not to mention, he looked mentally cleansed to not have the weight

Oliver smiled fondly at his older brother, swinging his legs to and fro merrily like a carefree child. He took a large bite of his grilled cheese sandwich, and when he chased it down with some fruit punch, he felt a warmth in his stomach. It made him smile wider than before, and he ended up unable to speak for a moment, only sighing with joy. He hadn't eaten a meal that made him feel this full since he really was a toddler, from what he could remember, and his brother had been kind enough to make one for him. Without a word, he took four more bites of his sandwich before finally remembering what he wanted to say, "This is really good!" His voice was cheerier than it had been in a very long time; he was obviously very happy.

"Aw thanks Ollie. It was no trouble at all." Chris said as he got up and washed his plate before coming back and grabbing his brother's now empty plate and bowl. He went to do the dishes and, once he was done, grabbed Oliver's hand and led him back into the living room.

"Go put on some shorts and we will go." Chris said. As soon as Oliver left, he found an old backpack. This would double as a diaper bag without alerting anyone to the contents. He loaded it up with the changing pad, 3 diapers, powder, and wipes. This was going to be a test of Oliver's new role. Would he be extremely self conscious, or would he act like that of a 2-3 year old and not care?

"Come on down once you're ready!" Chris yelled upstairs.

When Oliver heard Chris tell him to get on some shorts, he nodded, and scurried into his room. After doing some digging through the contents of his drawers, he happened upon a pair of soft, gray shorts, that were just a bit baggy. He slid them on, and checked himself out; he looked pretty normal, with the exception of the bulging diaper in his shorts. With a smile, he slipped on his socks and red sneakers, before rushing out of his room, sliding down the stairs with relative ease. "I'm ready; let's get going!" Oliver seemed excited; though he was still slightly self-conscious, he had gotten baggy shorts, that mostly obscured the diaper. It wasn't as if he couldn't just tell anyone who found out that he was incontinent; the excuse would probably be enough to get people off his back. He was, honestly, too excited to bother with what others thought; he wanted to go to the park in his diaper, and he wasn't about to let anyone get on his case about it.

"Lets go!" Chris said as both brothers got into the car. Chris, of course, doing the brotherly thing and buckling his new baby bro in. He slid into the driver's eat and pulled out of the drive way. He looked at Oliver and the eagerness within his eyes.

"Next stop....

At that request, Chris sat on the edge of the sand box right next to Oliver. He dug through the diaper bag and produced a bucket and shovel. He stood them right by his person hoping little Ollie would get the message. Oliver had really not changed a bit. When he would be taken to the park at 3 years old, he would always make a beeline for the sandbox. Someone always had to play with him, and it was always Chris. But Chris did not care, he was happy because his brother happy. That's what mattered really.

"Lemme guess, sand castle?"

Oliver smiled when his older brother joined him, and dug through the diaper bag. He perked up the minute Chris took out the plastic bucket and shovel, grabbing the bucket first. With a giggle, he used the bucket to shape parts of the sand into large blocks, then set to digging around the unfinished sand castle. "Yeah; I'm making a moat, too!" His voice was more excited and chipper than it had been in a very long while, and his eyes sparkled with joy. Oliver continued his digging, when he found a small stick in the sand. Without hesitation, he stuck it into the top of the sand castle, using it as a flag. "Hey, big bro? Can you help me dig the moat? I'm scared that I'll make it fall over."

"Sure thing!" Chris said as he began digging trench circling the castle. As he came back to where he began, nothing had fallen in the slightest. He took a deep breath and hoped for the best.

"One moat completed with no structural damage. Now the royals will be safe from the common folk." Chris said as he poured a bit of water in to make it look pretty authentic.

Oliver admired the sandcastle with a wide smile, rubbing his neck. "Thanks so much; it looks awesome!" Happy that his little castle of sand hadn't fallen, he watched his older brother pour a bit of water into the moat. After a moment of this, he began to set up more using the plastic bucket, making another castle. "There's a second one, too. They're in the middle of a big fight." He informed his older brother, happy that he could play pretend like this again, when..something happened. Something felt oddly warm and wet; he suddenly looked down, and shifted a bit. Wetness pooled around his bottom from the inside of his diaper, and he blinked up at his brother. "Uh..." With a frown, he tugged his big brother's sleeve, and, without saying a word, he pointed to his pants. He just hoped he got the message.

"They look like they are at odds with one another." Chris said as he noticed Oliver's eyes turn blank. He knew what had just happened, especially since he could see the diaper bulge begin to sag in the front of his shorts. Oliver had used his first diaper in about 12 years. Chris knew there was to be some embarrassment. He also wanted to give his little bro the full baby treatment.

"What's wrong with your diaper?" Chris asked taking note that no one was around. Ollie needed to directly say what had happened as mortifying as it may be. Just like a toddler would.

Oliver crammed his thumb into his mouth, nibbling on the nail. He removed it momentarily, and stared up at Chris, steeling himself to say it; nobody was around to watch this. The teenage boy shoved one hand into his pocket, and spoke as calmly as he could, "I...went pee in my diaper." His voice was soft, and he looked around quickly, making sure that nobody had noticed his admittance of pissing his diaper. He then chided himself; he had to be less self-conscious. So what if people knew he wore a diaper, and had just wet himself? He could just say he was incontinent, like he'd been planning to if anyone confronted him about his so-called issue. Oliver grabbed his big brother's hand, and whispered, "Can you change me, big bubby? Then we can play more." The wetness was strangely comforting, and he looked like he was somewhat enjoying the sensation of wearing a wet diaper. He closed his eyes, and sighed; it'd be worse if he were changed in public, then in private. "...Actually, n-never mind, Chris. I can wait until we get home."

"Your diapees can hold quite a bit more. Trust me Ollie. You can never be too safe, especially if we are in a crowded place and I can't change you right away. And don't worry we'll wait until we are home to get you all fresh and clean." Chris said reassuringly. He reached over and ruffled Oliver's hair.

Oliver sighed in surrender, and he sat down in the sand. "Okay, bubby; I trust you." He told his older brother, blushing a deep scarlet when his "diapees" were mentioned; he then smiled, happy that he could still have fun. At least he didn't have to stop playing, right? With a chuckle, he began to knock over part of one of the castles, using the shovel, after placing the bucket on his head as a makeshift helmet, "Rawr! The mighty dragon has destroyed the castles, and the royals are gone!