LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

While Mom and Dad are Away...(Pvt w/ marxthebaby)

grandmaster342

I have an idea for a story with two characters. My character, Chris, is the 21 year old brother. Your character would either be my little brother or sister of 15 years old. Our parents leave on a month long vacation and ask me to come babysit you. You of course are adamant about being mature enough to not need a babysitter. Eventually, I start noticing various things: attraction to children's shows, focusing on diaper commercials, etc. This leads to babying and diapers.

Edited by grandmaster342
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris arrives at his childhood home and knocks on the door. At age 21, he was a senior in college with his own apartment. His little brother was another story. Oliver was just beginning high school at the tender age of 15. Their parents had decided to take a month long vacation and need someone older to watch their youngest. Well, here Chris was.Chris used his spare key, and let himself into the house as his parents were leaving.

"Oliver, this will be fun. We always have fun hanging out with each other." Chris said noticing his brother's frustrated face.

Oliver was laying on the couch, watching television, when his older brother walked into the house. He ran a hand through his greasy hair, and scowled with frustration as his brother began talking, prattling about how they always had "fun" with one another. "Yeah, sure. Fun." His voice was indifferent, cold, and his annoyed scowl refused to fade, even after his parents departed. With that remark, he grabbed the remote, and started flicking through channels. "I don't need someone looking after me, anyhow. Mom an' dad can just leave me alone; they've done it before." The teenage boy mused, before settling on a show he was bored enough to watch; SpongeBob. A bit childish, to most, but he found it amusing.

Edited by marxthebaby

Chris focused his eyes on the screen and could not believe his eyes: SpongeBob Squarepants!? He had not known that Oliver still watched that show. That being said, he could sense the annoyance dripping from his brother's words. Yeah, things could be better.

"Mind if I watch with you? It's been a while since I have seen this show." Chris asked as he sat on the adjacent couch.

Edited by grandmaster342

Oliver looked over at his older brother, and shrugged his shoulders. "Not really; just don't...interrupt me. I like watching this in peace." With that frosty remark, he looked back at the cartoon, and watched as it progressed. At certain points, he smiled slightly, but during others, particularly at the more immature jokes, he'd outright laugh as if it were the funniest thing in the world. He was still chuckling when the first commercial came on; something about a toy car. Bored, he turned away, and plucked at a string sticking out from the fabric of his shirt, when a diaper commercial flickered onto the television. As if entranced, he stared at the screen intently, a blush tinting his cheeks a light pink, and his hand strayed to his crotch. Oliver kept it there, and eventually placed a pillow in that region, after spreading his legs. "This just feels comfortable." He spoke flatly, trying to excuse his strange behavior, while holding the pillow between his legs. It wasn't like his brother knew what this was meant to simulate...did he? His heart rate quickened at the thought, and he cast a glance over to his brother, before quickly saying, "I'm thirsty. Can I have something to drink? Get me anything, really; I don't care. It's not like..." Oliver trailed off, having forgotten what he was about to say, and turned his attention back to SpongeBob, which had just come back on, crushing the pillow to his chest.

"I got you covered bro." Chris said as he retreated two the kitchen and came back with two cans of Coke. He came back in and handed one to Oliver. He sat back down and thought about how weird his brother was acting. He knew what that pillow was concealing. He was a guy as well. But for a diaper commercial? Hmm, he needed to do a bit more snooping. Just nonchalantly observe Oliver before coming to a conclusion.

Oliver flashed his older brother a nonchalant little smile, and opened his soda the minute the cold drink reached his hands. "Thanks, Chris." He told him, rather calmly, before the show entranced him again. The children's show had him enthralled; he was watching intently, drinking in every minute, every word, as if it were the most important thing he had ever watched. After the show continued, he was chuckling, and seemed to loosen up more, talking to the characters though he knew they couldn't hear him, "Come on, Plankton; you had one job. Steal the burger. How hard is that? I know they can crush you, but,

"Oh yeah, Plankton's a total chump." Chris said as he watched Oliver's mannerisms, making mental notes of what exactly was happening. He wiped out his phone and opened the web client, searching everything he had noticed: obsession with kiddie cartoons, fascination with diaper commercials to the point of getting turned on, and even talking back like the cartoon could hear him. Everything came up with different results, that is, until he searched "diaper commercial fascination". Immediately, his phone was bombarded with results and pictures of adults wearing oversized diapers.

"So this is what he wants? It makes sense. Even when mom was potty training him, he was

Edited by grandmaster342

Oliver sighed with relief when Chris agreed with him, and glanced down at his pants. Thankfully, he wasn't hard any longer, but the feeling of arousal still remained; he had always loved those diaper commercials. He took another swig of his Coke, then another; he drank so much of it that he thought he'd pass out. When he was finished, he flicked through the channels, until he stumbled upon more SpongeBob. Relieved that he could find more, he set down the now empty Coke, and prodded at his side as he watched the show. He had to piss, but he ignored the feeling, instead choosing to hold the pillow between his shivering legs and stare directly at the screen. After a moment, he glanced over at his older brother nervously, ducking his head. Did he suspect that something was wrong with him? Did he think he was a freak? Without asking the questions that ran through his addled mind, he lay on his back, head lolling off the couch, continuing to go on, talking to the television as if it could speak back, "Patrick, stop laying there and do your job. Your buddy got you a nice job, now work for your position, you lousy idiot! Yeesh, you'd think people can do their jobs when they need to; I guess not." Oliver rambled on, rolling his eyes at every moment he found stupid and chuckling at ones he thought were funny. After the episode ended, he looked over at Chris again, then froze up, abruptly turning red, and sat up, covering his pants with the nearby pillow. "My..." He trailed off, shuddering and writhing on his backside. "Uh...my..." After a moment, he blurted it out, blushing deeper than he ever had, "I..drank too much soda. My pants, uh..the soda fell..I..spilled it on my pants..." Liquid made his pants cling to his body, his member was harder than a rock, and he was on the verge of tears, completely mortified. What kind of an idiot was he, to be stupid enough to not feel himself piss until his pants were soaked? He always hated underwear, and, right now, he wanted to burn every pair he had.

Chris had known exactly what happened. Oliver had pissed his pants. Now was as good of time as any. There was no need to embarass him about it.

"You can be so klutzy sometimes. No use staying in soda drenched pants. Go change into some dry ones. When you come back, we are going to talk.It's nothing bad." Chris finished as he reclined into the couch.

Oliver, relieved that his older brother hadn't pried or pressed him for more information regarding his unfortunate accident, scurried over to his room. He stripped himself of his wet pants and undergarments, sliding on new ones, and grimaced at how tight his pants

"So I've noticed a few things since I've been here. You still watch cartoonish, kiddie shows. You've also not been able to drag your attention away from a diaper commercials. You got turned on. I know the pillow trick. I was your age at one point. Now, I have researched those observations and come to the conclusion that you want to wear diapers. You can understand that you wetting your pants was unexpected. I'm not mad about any of this. Just explain this to me. Help me understand." Chris finished.

That was the point he wanted to stress. He was not mad, just confused.

Oliver lowered his head, and rubbed at the back of his neck. "Okay..well, I've been kinda stressed. I've always hated wearing pants, and our parents keep making me act more mature, even when I just want to relax. I've been...uh.." He trailed off, staring at his empty Coke can as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. After a long pause, he continued, "I've been..wanting to go back to a better time. Something more relaxing, you know? Nobody expects big things of a baby, right?" Oliver toyed with his hair, fiddling with each strand as he shifted around uncomfortably. Tears formed in his eyes, and he blinked them away, before going on, "I..I wanted to tell someone, but I thought mom and dad would think I'm a freak, and kick me outta the house. I thought you'd hate me, Chris." With that, he lay back on the couch, and bit down on his lower lip, blushing deeply. His older brother seemed to be supportive enough, but Oliver speculated that he might not go along with what he was saying.

"Bro, I understand. You just want a way of relaxing where no one judges you or makes you do anything. I have a proposition. Mom and dad will be gone for the next month. During this time, what if I took care of you as if you were a baby. I'd be willing to. You wouldn't judged or ridiculed. I mean when I was 7 and you were born, I helped mom and dad with you a lot. Of course, we'd have to go buy some necessities because I know you probably have preferences on what you want." Chris stated, "Don't worry, if anyone asks, we are buying things for our friend's baby shower."

Oliver was stunned; his older brother would really do this for him, and truly understood how he felt? He smiled, happy that the weight had been lifted off his shoulders, and nodded his head. "I'd..I'd like it if you did that. Took care of me like a baby, I mean." His voice was tinged with both excitement and nervousness; his heart was pounding just a bit less by now, and he prayed that this would go smoothly. During the next month, probably starting today, he'd be a baby; perhaps this could go well enough, he just had to wait and see. Chris would even cover for them, and nobody would notice a thing was going on. This was too good to be true; he almost pinched himself on the arm, to see if he was dreaming. "Do you think we can head out now? If not, that's okay; we can buy the supplies later."

"Let's go right now!" Chris chorused as he and Oliver walked outside and started car. They pulled out of the driveway and drove to a medical supply store. "Alright, first stop is Barnes Medical. Everybody out." Chris and Oliver walked inside and made their way to the adult incontinence section along the back wall.

Edited by grandmaster342

When Chris also declared that they should go right at that moment, Oliver let out a sigh of relief, and walked outside. He hopped into the car, and watched in silence as his older brother drove them over to a medical supply store. After Chris announced their arrival, he walked out of the car, trailing after his brother, and followed him to the adult incontinence section along the back wall. With a small grin on his face, Oliver blushed as he looked over the packages of diapers, and found a set of packages

"Let's go with 4 packs just to be safe." Chris said grabbing another one and heading to the checkout. "We'll go to Babies R Us next to pick up everything else." He paid for their purchases and loaded everything into the car before driving to the next location.

Oliver nodded, and allowed his older brother to purchase all four packs. He'd been hoping for something a bit less thick, but he figured it was for the best; after all, the thicker the diapers, the more they would..contain. Leaking wouldn't be much of a concern, thankfully, though he did think precautions may have to be taken. When they left the store and headed off to Babies R Us after placing the diapers in the car, Oliver noticed many items he wanted; a baby blue pacifier, a bottle, plastic panties to help with possible leaking, and some baby toys. He picked up each item carefully, and slunk over to Chris, blushing just slightly.

Chris smiled as he motioned for his brother to drop the stuff in the cart. "You'll only wear the the plastic pants at night. If I recall, you were a heavy wetter when mom and dad started potty training you to make it through the night. We also need wipes, powder, and a changing pad. Hmm, do you know where we could find those?" Chris said as he looked at Oliver.

Oliver nodded his head when he was asked if he knew where they could find the items they needed, walking over to another section of the store. He grabbed baby wipes, baby powder, and a changing pad from the selection of items in stock after a very long while of searching, dropping each item into the cart. "They were kinda hard to find, but I got them." The teenage boy responded, running a hand through his blond hair before glancing sideways at his brother. He was still surprised that Chris went along with the babying thing; he'd expected to be judged and ridiculed, but, instead, he was going to live a life he so desperately wanted to live, since he was a child. It still felt too good to be true; he was even picking out supplies for his new life(a new life he'd be living for a solid month).

"Now when we get home, the fun can begin!" Chris said excitedly as made his way back up toward the check out. He had a reason to be happy as well. Oliver was getting to live as he wanted, and Chris would get his baby brother back.

Oliver smiled at his older brother, watching as he purchased the items, trailing after him when he strolled over to the car. "Thanks for doing this, Chris. I appriciate it." He told his brother, climbing into the passenger's seat and buckling himself in. Without another word, he sat there as his brother drove away from Babies R Us and headed home. By the time that they got home, Oliver's member had become hard again, with anticipation, when he eyed the packs of diapers and other infantile items. He blushed deeply, though he knew that Chris wouldn't judge him by now, and he grabbed the