LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Total Incontinence

hi i have no bladder or bowel controll i currenlt wear tena slip maxi, but these do not work that well. do you have any tips on how to manage total incontinence.

when i am changing i sometimes find i start peeing all over me and the bed or even worse pooping.

The trick I have found is before you take off your diaper, pull out the front waist band and blow some air down the front. The combination of the muscle contraction of exhaling, and the cool air will cause cause the bladder to drain if it was about to any way.

try bending forward before changing,this will help force any extra urine out,as for poop ,well as they say shit happens,this happens to me and i have found no fix yet that works other than change fast or already be laying on a clean diaper when you pull of the old one.

I don't know if this will help or not, but when children are newborns, there is often trouble with them "springing leaks", espescially little boys. One way I found to prevent it was to take a cool wipe and rub it lightly on his stomach for a few moments before taking off his diaper. The chill seemed to help "empty" him before a change.

• 2 months later...

hi i have no bladder or bowel controll i currenlt wear tena slip maxi, but these do not work that well. do you have any tips on how to manage total incontinence.

when i am changing i sometimes find i start peeing all over me and the bed or even worse pooping.

The way you explain your problem, you definately needs to consider other ways to administrate your problems. Actually I don't understand your doctor haven't spoken to you about it before, since it's something he must be aware of judging by the sewereness you're mentioning.

Having a catheter in your bladder does not sound good to most pee ple, and in most cases it should be avoided, but there are also times they are a real good solution. self catheterization in fixed intervals is also a possibility, in that way you atleast know that its minimal how much comes out at the time. If your problem is bladder spasms nappies may still be needed, but the problem is very minor compared to nothing. If the urine is running slowly all the time, the first option sounds absolutely a possibility you should consider. Using the right medicine may also help you so its just about going to the doctor and demand some help finding more appropriate solutions. If your watertap in the kitchen started dripping, you wouldn't satisfy with just putting a bucket under it would you ?

Your feacal incontinence should be managed too, if you actually start to poop uncontrollable while you change, you maybe should try some tricks to empty your bowel when it suits you best when you have time to sit on the toilet and let it come out there. Many pee ple have bowel problems that calls for such measures, a lot of pee ple with spinal cord injuries do, their paralysis affects the sphincter so it can't close, meaning that poop will come out. To avoid that, most of them uses some sort of laxative at fixed intervals, some every day, others every second day and so on, all meassured after the speed their system usually outputs. It's not painfull, atleast not what I know of, I can't feel anything, and there are laxatives today that you can use for decades with no side effects. If you have running thin feaces coming out all the time, and you have no other means to stop it, either a soft anal plug can be used - not those sex shop novelty things, atleast for a time, but if it is not getting better you would be better off having your feaces redirected to a bag on your stomach.. that can even be returned to normal again should it turn out that it was only a short term problem. If your problem is soft runny poop and it have been going on for long, you have to go and have it checked. It's not normal that things are that way, and something very serious could be wrong, often it can be healed too. Eating habits can have a say on that problem, coffee forinstance can be one of the problems if you take it in too high doses too often.

Talk to your doctor about it, all situations talk against not trying to change the way you handle it today.