LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing Myself

Hello, I am new here. I am just introducing myself and I would love to get to know you people better. I am a 22 year old male and I am interesting in the same stuff everybody is into. DUH!!!!. I have a website. I haven't bene working on it, so it's not really updated. but you can check it out.

www.angelfire.com/ma4/dbb.html

tha tis not th best picture os fme, but it does fit.

I am on AOL at "inglemun01" or on yahoo as mrfoshizemynizel. No I'm not a diaper Pimp, but I have the qualities of one, I think I will bring something intersting to the table. thank you very much. and I appreciate the hellos

• 3 years later...

Your such a cute baby whoring yourself out like that. :P

But what you should say is your a sweetheart, and lets not forget a DOLLY!

oh and you like to be dressed in pink frilly things but shhhhhhhhhhhhh thats a secret!

*runs and hides*

Hello, I am new here. I am just introducing myself and I would love to get to know you people better. I am a 22 year old male and I am interesting in the same stuff everybody is into. DUH!!!!. I have a website. I haven't bene working on it, so it's not really updated. but you can check it out.

www.angelfire.com/ma4/dbb.html

tha tis not th best picture os fme, but it does fit.

I am on AOL at "inglemun01" or on yahoo as mrfoshizemynizel. No I'm not a diaper Pimp, but I have the qualities of one, I think I will bring something intersting to the table. thank you very much. and I appreciate the hellos