LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning All Over Again (Private w/ dontyouloveyourmommy and susie.sparkle)

susie.sparkle

Heidi loved watching Amanda squirmed, but perhaps what she loved more was watching her slowly succumb to her life as a baby. It wasn't taking that long at all. Heidi suspected that it was due to their mother always babying Amanda. She had always coddled her, made sure to keep her a little girl. Sure, she didn't do it to this extent, but she wasn't exactly allowed to grow up. The look in Amanda's eyes when the bottle entered, was so entertaining, almost made the entire thing work it. She giggled as some of the formula dribbled down her chin, just like a real baby's would. "Do you like your baba? Are you enjoying your formula? Isn't it nice and filling, I made sure to buy the kind that'll give you a little extra protein, can't have my baby sissy getting sick, can I?" She watched as the bottle was drained dry.

Amanda blushed a little as she felt the liquid spill from her mouth. Great. Just great. And I can't even really clean it well in this, she thought, quickly bringing the bottle back to her mouth. Something was always better than nothing, and she was glad to hear that even if she didn't really like it all that

"Darling you must get some sleep, tomorrow we're going shopping! I found this cute little shop that sells lots of pretty little girl clothes for pretty itty bitties like you," Heidi cooed, tickling her chin. "We're going to have so much fun, yes we are, yes we are." She kissed her head and spun the mobile so it began to play a sweet little melody. "Oh you just look so adorable, this is where you belong, my sweets, right here with Momm...I mean big sissy." Heidi pursed her lips at what had just slipped out. Her parents had made it clear she was to be "sissy" and not "Mommy", but that was hard for her. She was already considering Amanda her little girl. Plus, it's not like her parents would be coming back.

It was only when the music started that Amanda noticed the mobile, but watch it she did. I mean, what else did she have to do? She probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep straight away after years of late nights out partying. Old habits die hard, though this was about as hard a change as one could ever imagine - going, in one day, from normal 20-year old life to that of maybe 2 at the oldest? Probably a little younger, given her attire.

Heidi watched as Amanda attempted to stand up, only to fall again and again. She knew she shouldn't have laughed, but she couldn't help it. She looked just like a little baby. She saw her slip, fall face down and then her pacifier flying out. She was going to leave her be until she began to cry. She stood up and went upstairs, adapting a shocked face. "What's wrong my sweet baby girl? Huh? Why are you crying?" She cooed. She reached down and lifted her up, slowly rocking her. "Why is my sweet baby girl crying?" She gently bounced her. "I thought you were gonna go beddy byes." She decided to stretch this out as long as possible. Afterall, if Amanda was a real baby, she wouldn't be able to tell her why and Heidi would have to guess.

Amanda was a little relieved to see Heidi, though she couldn't figure out why. After all, if it wasn't for her...you wouldn't be starting to love living like a baby, her mind completed the thought, shaking it away from her mind. No. No. I'm not. I'm a big girl. she fought as she was picked up by her sissy,No, Sister. She's your siss-ter. Not your sissy, get a grip, girl, you're slipping! Amanda's face during all this must surely have been one of confusion, and it was only as Heidi began asking questions that she snapped back into reality.

"Paci? You want your paci, see sissy knows what you wanted," Heidi cooed. She slipped the pacifier into her sister's mouth and continued to rock her. "There we go, see, look at how much better that is. No tears, just suckle on your paci. I have an idea so you don't ruin this one and then throw another baby fit." She grabbed a pacifier leash and clipped it ot the pacifier with one end, sticking the other end to the sleeper. "There, now if it falls out, you can just slip it back in yourself, unless of course you want big sissy to do this." She showered her baby sister with kisses.

"You are being so good right now," she murmered as she rocked her back ad forth. "Such a good baby girl. Maybe a good baby girl like you deserves a reward. I know a baba wasn't the best dindin, so let's make up for that, hmmm?" She carried her sister downstairs and into the kitchen, showing her the new high chair that sat there. "Let's get you in there." She settled her in. "There you go sweetums." She grabbed two jars of baby food, they were packed with extra protein so they'd be filling. One was pureed turkey, the other strained peas. Heidi

Amanda sucked on the on her paci, quickly calming down. She settled down even further as it was clipped on. Now she'd never lose her precious paci.

Amanda squirmed and kicked about in the highchair as Heidi forced the food down into her mouth, grimacing at the awful taste of the food. "Uh uh uh uh uh..." she

Amanda continued to kick and squirm... Until she was told what would happen if she continued to spit it out. If Heidi was just going to feed her more more of the stuff, she figured she'd be better off just grinning and bearing it. As such, even if it was obvious from her facial expressions how much she hated it, Amanda reluctantly swallowed the awful stuff.

She pouted at the sight of the phone again,slamming her hand to the tray of the highchair as the phone made its telltale click sound to signify a photo had been taken.

Heidi smiled as she watched her younger sister smile up at the mobile. She truly was happy that her litle sister was adjusting to everything. It was a little fast but she assumed that once the ex-girlfriend was in the picture, that may change. She was happy, for now, that she didn't have to give another round of spanking. Once she was in her own room, she changed into her own pajamas and climbed into bed. She

When Heidi didn't come in to change her, Amanda kept sobbing, but eventually, she decided she should just try to get more sleep. This proved both uncomfortable and unpleasant, the feeling of mess inside her diaper making her want to gag.

Heidi rubbed in some diaper rash cream. "Can't have my wittle princess get a rash," she cooed. "No we can't, no we can't." Next she sprinkled on a lot of baby powder. "How sweet do you smell now? No more poopy diaper for you, no, no, no little missy!" She then pulled out a fresh diaper. "Do you want a fresh diapey? I'm sure you do, I'm sure you do." She slid it under her bum and then taped it on. "There we go, all changed."

"Oh but sweetums, it's going to be so much fun," Heidi cooed, lifting her up and carrying her downstairs. She strapped her sister into the high chair and started to cook some pancakes. "They just opened this new store at the mall, it's for big baby girls, just like you. I know you have lots of clothes but Mommy got so excited when she saw the Facebook page, she wired me some money so I could buy you some new frilly dresses." She began to cut up some fruit. "Plus she overnighted a very cute stroller, I think we'll walk to the mall, it really is so close and I don't like wasting gas." She flipped the pancakes over a few times and then put them onto a plate. She sprinkled the fruit on top. She cut up both and drizzled it in syrup. She strapped a bib around her sister's neck after removing the pacifier

Oh, well, I tried, she consoled herself, giggling as she was set down in the highchair again. She just hoped that breakfast was nicer than her dinner had been. She was relieved to hear and smell the smell of pancakes and the sight of cut up fruit.

Heidi was really glad to see Amanda be happy. She didn't want her to be completely miserable through all of this, after all she was doing this for her sister. If she wanted a baby, she'd just have one. But she knew this was good for her baby sister as well. She continued to feed her, watching as she drooled and the syrup drizzled.