LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning All Over Again (Private w/ dontyouloveyourmommy and susie.sparkle)

susie.sparkle

Heidi walked over. "Hopefully you're learning your lesson, little lady. But I think we've come to the descision that you are lying and throwing fits like a toddler, maybe you shouldn't be in panties anymore." She patted her sister's bum and removed the panties from down her knees. She kneeled down by the bed and pulled out a package of pull-ups. They had Disney Princesses on the front as well.

Amanda may not have liked the idea in any way, shape, or form, but she was, at least, smart enough to know when to pick her battles. So, after whining and crying a little at the continued spanks - rather painful given how red her cheeks already were, and given that kind of ultimatum, she folded, crouching down in embarrassment over the tiny plastic potty. "I hate you for this, you know that, right?" Amanda grumbled as she attempted to push out her pee. It didn't come out straight away - she had gone to the horrible bathrooms back at the station, after all -

Heidi watched as Amanda grumbled and complained when she sat down. "Oh yes, I know. But we're only doing it because we love you." She could almost read her sister's mind. She knew she was stewing over this, but also knew that all she could do was sit down on the potty. She was glad she didn't have to put her in the diapers just yet. She wanted this regression to be slow, it was the only way that Amanda was going to work. She ended up taking a picture and ignored Amanda's protests as she sent it to her mother, she knew her mother would love to see that, her little princess using a training potty.

Amanda was surprised she wasn't corrected for manners. She'd kindof expected that. Maybe Heidi simply didn't care quite that much. She shrugged,

Edited by susie.sparkle

Amanda blushed at this. Really, she shouldn't have to put up with any of this. She was 20, not 3. But with her posterior still somewhat sore (and as such, she was now thankful for the booster's padding)

"Why thank you Heidi, as a matter of fact, I did use Mommy's recipe. I'm so glad you enjoy it," Heidi cooed. She was happy that Amanda was eating without a fuss. However, she knew the obideicne wouldn't last long. Once she finished up with her lunch, she waited for Amanda to do the same. She saw the look on her sister's face when she saw the Princess plate and giggled.

Amanda looked at Heidi sourly. She didn't really need a nap, but she knew there was no arguing with Heidi, or at least seemed not to be. She did definitely sour at the news that they were going out later. "Do we have to go out for dinner? I think I'd rather eat in.... like, forever." She blushed at the thought of wearing something like this out in public. It was going to be awful.

"Yes we have to go out to dinner, I can't always cook and you need to learn how to go out and behave like a good little girl, don't we?" Heidi said with a smile. "We're going to a very fancy resturant and I have the perfect dress for it. It should just about cover your little pull ups. I'm sure you'd love to eat in forever, but little girls don't have a say where they eat, their mommies, daddies and sissies do."

Amanda sighed, and turned to her side. To be honest, there was a part of her that didn't hate this. There was definitely something that appealed about the idea of just letting go and not having to worry about anything at all. She just didn't know about the whole being a 3 year old thing. Perhaps if the context was different, if it had been a girlfriend that had proposed the idea, she'd have been less hesitant. Which reminded her, she hadn't called her in a couple of weeks. She'd have to talk about that with Heidi at some point. This was probably going to be a dealbreaker for her, though. She couldn't imagine Jess wanting to take care of a 3 year old.

But Amanda couldn't let Heidi win.

Heidi pushed some stray hair out of her sister's face. "My sweet baby sister, now it is time for you to take a nap." she cooed as she rubbed noses with her. "If you get out of bed at any point before I come get you, you will be put in diapers. Your nap will be about two hours. Again, you are not to move from the bed. You think this get up is bad? I will stay to my promise and keep you in just a pull up when we go to the store." She kept her voice in a sweet, condescending tone. She stood up and walked over to the bathroom, locking the door, just in case.

In the midst of Amanda's napping, Heidi decided to sort through her suitcases so she could give away her big girl clothes and also make sure she wasn't hiding anything else. After dumping all of Amanda's old clothes into boxes, she called the Salvation Army for a pick up before grabbing Amanda's phone.

Heidi shook her head. "I let it slide once and only once," she lectured. "As for poopies, yes you do have to use your training potty. That's why you have it." She patted her sister's head and lead her into the bathroom, pinching her nose. "So cute, thinking you'd get to use the big girl potty! You're not a big girl!"

Amanda grumbled as she was led to the bathroom. "Heidi, you don't need to hold my hand inside, really. I'm not gonna run away." Still, as she saw the potty, she crouched down and did her business, completely humiliated by the action.