LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning All Over Again (Private w/ dontyouloveyourmommy and susie.sparkle)

susie.sparkle

"You most certainly did and I have the pictures to prove it," Heidi remarked, tapping her little sister on the nose before lifting her out of the tub. She drained it and then started to towel dry Amanda. "You really are nothing but a little cutie pie, aren't you?" She blew rasperries into her tummy and then lead her into the bedroom. She pulled out a pull up and had her slip into it before walking to the closet. She retrieved an adorable little dress: it was pink at the top with long sleeves with a white pearl beaded bib tip collar, on the bottom it was white tule with a white belt that had a pink bow.

Amanda followed Heidi to what she felt was her impending doom, but found herself unable to resist very much. Yes, she fidgeted, and made it hard to get the thing on her, but Heidi had apparently a knack for this sort of thing. "Don't you dare show anybody that picture, please." She'd not thought such a thing had even existed.and as Heidi finished off dressing her she glared.. "Really, do you have to go out of your way for this? I'm not a baby." And even as she spoke, she saw a paci being clipped to her, as if anticipating her objection. "I don't need the paci. I'm 3, remember? 3 year olds don't use pacifiers."

"You do need a pacifier, I know quite a few three year olds that still use a pacifier. You used one until you were four, Daddy tried to get you to get rid of it, but Mommy let you keep it, because you were her spoilt little girl." Heidi fixed the bows quickly, grinning at the fact that Amanda admitted that she was being regressed to the age of three.

Amanda rolled her eyes. She knew it was useless to fight it, and making a scene would probably just make things work, so grudgingly, aside from a subtle grumble,

"I'm going to ask that you slip your paci in, now. Do not remove it until my say so or we can get those diapers before we get to the resturant," Heidi told her. "Now I didn't bring your potty and your far too small to use the public restrooms so you'll just have to hold it. If you really are a big girl like you say, it shouldn't be an issue."

Amanda grimaced, but pulled up the pacifier and pushed it into her mouth. Maybe the taste of the teat could help her forget the awful taste of soap in the mouth from earlier. It did at least, taste less bad, and that was something, she supposed. In public, at least, she understood the handholding. It was more at home that she didn't get it. Maybe that was just to get her used to it.

Amanda felt like dying. Only for real this time. Her face turned beet red, and she crossed her arms, glaring at anyone who even so much as dared to look at her.

On the outside, Heidi looked very shocked and doe eyed, as many patrons figured that she was the victim of a special child's outburst. But on the inside she was eating it all up. She knew Amanda would react that way when she brought up Jess, she knew she would flip out. It's also why she did it in public. There was her sister, her 20 year old sister, who looked about the age of 7, pacifier clipped to her dress, was having a tantrum. Sure she was cursing, but oh well. Once Amanda jumped up and headed for the bathroom, Heidi took a sip of her wine. Some people asked if she was okay and she just nodded. She paid the check for their drinks, cancelling the food, deciding that her sister would not be finishing dinner here.

"Oh yes I had every right you little brat and in my position, you would've but you'll never know about thar will you? You say it was worth it now but when you're pissing and shitting in diapers, we'll see." She continued the spanking.

Edited by dontyouloveyourmommy

((You forgot to mention pulling off her dress completely, but given you describe the shirt as not quite going down to her belly button, I presume it gets pulled off here.

Amanda didn't bother much with putting up a fight, though she did put on a show as she was led out, stomping her feet in anger and glaring at everyone else there. Perhaps it would have been better if someone she knew her had been there - maybe they would have challenged her sister on her treatment of her. Alas, this night she had no saviour, and was promptly led out and across the parking lot, sucking on her giant paci as a way to comfort herself.

The combination of the news that pictures of her going potty were public and the continuing fussing over her were enough for Amanda to take drastic actions. She knew there'd be consequences, but fuck it. She'd pretty much had everything thrown at her today, she might as well go for broke. She pulled out the paci, turned to Heidi and glared. "You shared pictures of me, not just in little girl clothes, but going potty?

"Why do you keep talking about these grown up things like they matter?" Heidi asked with a smirk. "Jobs won't be a concern of yours, neither will relationships. Your biggest concerns will be diaper rashes and which color rattle you'll be rattling." She patted her head. "You're saved from a spanking for now but I want you to start talking like a baby. After all, that's what you are now." She pulled her out in front of her. "Now don't hide from Miss Bella, you need to be a polite little girl." She grabbed the pacifiier string and tied it around her sister's head so she couldn't remove the pacifiier.

Amanda stomped her feet, about the only form of protest she had left that Heidi couldn't really stop, at least for now. "I'm not a baby!" She tried to protest, from behind the giant pacifier, but it came out as utter gibberish thanks to the muffling effect of the teat in her mouth, sounding more like "Mth nt a bby!" and even that wasn't terribly clear.

Heidi lead her out to the car and strapped her into the carseat. After the short drive, they were soon home. She scooped her sister up, with great ease and carried her upstairs. She walked right past Amanda's room and into her nursery. It was just like the one Amanda had when she was a baby the first time around. The room was a bright pink with Baby Disney characters covering the walls. Against the wall was a changing table, a rocking chair on the opposite side of the room. In the center of the room was a huge crib, it was white, matching the other furniture, with pink frilly comforter, matching pillows and filled with plushies. "Alrighty, let's get you changed!" She laid Amanda down onto the changing table and stripped off her wet diaper. She wiped her down and then rubbed diaper rash cream onto her vagina.

"It's about time for bed," Heidi cooed. She was happy to see that Amanda wasn't fighting it. She was crying, but she expected that and just treated iit like she would a baby that hated having their diaper changed because it felt cold. She was happy when she saw her sister giggling. "Who's a happy baby, that's right, you are, you are." She kissed her sister's forehead. She took the shirt off her sister's head and crossed to the closet. She grabbed a Barbie footed sleeper and walked back over, quickly dressing her sister. It had a butt flap, which would make it easy for her to check for diaper changes. The feet were also gripless, meaning there was no chance in hell that Amanda could escape her crib in the middle of the night.