LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning All Over Again (Private w/ dontyouloveyourmommy and susie.sparkle)

susie.sparkle

Amanda had hoped her sister might have mellowed out a bit since she'd headed out for college, but it was fairly obvious from the short, sharp manner in which she had replied to her on the phone that this wasn't the case. Great. I wonder if she'll try to lecture me like mom always does? she thought as she rolled her eyes, sitting on top of her clothes bag. "Fine. I'll see you then, I suppose," she replied with a huff, still brooding a little over the recent events. Having been kicked out of college was one thing. Having been delayed on the train for an hour on top of that had put her in a rather surly mood. She decided to hang up with that. Maybe her sister would be more reasonable in person.

Heidi pulled up at the station and saw her little sister there looking highly annoyed. She was not lookign to the possible tantrum that was about to occur. Amanda had never seen to outgrow those, which lead to many a trip over their father's knee, even well into her teens. Their mother definitely babied the girls more and would let Amanda get away with a lot. In fact, Heidi suspected she had wanted Amanda to screw up with college so Heidi could start babying Amanda and sending her cute pictures of her baby sister. Heidi also knew that her sister would have an even worse fate if she went home.

"Awful. Train service in this country... Sometimes, I envy our mom and dad. Sure, flights there are as terrible as here, but the trains are so much better over there. And there was this creep..." she began,

Heidi was severely annoyed by her sister's whining and had already had enough of her cursing. "First of all," she said sharply. "No cursing. You know I've never liked it." She pulled out of the station. "Secondly quit your whining you don't have a leg to stand on. Flunking out of school, only little girls can't finish college." She looked over at her little sister.

Heidi shook her head at all of the cursing. "I've had about enough with your cursing Amanda, if you insist on it, it's only going to make things worse." She went to open the door and saw it was locked. Luckily, she knew how to open it and retrieved a bobby pin from her hair. The door swung open and there Heidi stood, hands on her hips.

"Oh, come on, Heidi, that's a bit rich coming from you. You swore like a trooper back in your teen years. You just did it when mom and dad weren't around.

Heidi bit her lip and shook her head. "You know Amanda, you're going to Mommy's alma mater, they called and told me all about your little stint and your horrid grades." She had received the call shortly after Amanda's and had hoped she could get her sister to reveal the truth on her own, but of course, Amanda loved to fabricate. "Furthermore, my cursing is none of your business. When I was caught, Mommy and Daddy, as you should address them,

Edited by dontyouloveyourmommy

Amanda looked at Heidi with a sour expression on her face, frowning deeply in disapproval at all this. "But you can't do this. I'm an adult. You can't make me go through with it.

Heidi sighed. She didn't expect Amanda to fold into wanting this right off, but the girl would not be making it easy on herself. She crossed her arms and stood in front of her sister, she towered over her. "All of what we are going to be doing is perfectly legal, especially considering you won't tell anyone. How embarrassing would that be for you?" She smiled and patted her sister's head. "You may think you're a big girl, but truth is, you're not. Your attitude has never been the best, but this just proves you're not ready to be on your own. You only ever got decent grades when Mommy and Daddy were around to help you. You obviously cannot be on your own and even if you wanted to move out, what money do you have? All of what you have, is Daddy's."

• Like 1

Heidi smiled as her baby sister reluctantly folded. She once again patted her little sister's head. "I'm glad you see it my way, baby sister." She laughed when her sister asked how permanent it was. "All of it depends on your behaviour, I'm not sure when or if it'll ever end, it's not all entirely up to me. I will say, if you whine too long about how I make it, Mommy and Daddy will make it far longer. I'm going far easier than Mommy wanted, as I told you." She smirked. "No, it won't just be between us. I very well can't leave my sweet baby sister alone, little girls aren't left home alone, so I will have to bring you with me when we go out, which means people will see us when we go out."

"Oh, come on, this isn't fair at all..." Amanda whined, moving sluggishly as she was guided to her fate. "And it wasn't mom and dad I was worried about, I know they'd call. But some of my friends..." And then, she realised what having the phone unavailable would be read like. If she could avoid seeing them, she'd have a better chance of keeping a social life after this. "Actually, never mind." She said in a hurry, not wanting to give her sister any ideas. "And don't call me a baby. Can I get at least that much decency?"

"I don't want to hear a thing about fair, little missy," Heidi scolded her. "And don't think that you'll get out of seeing your friends, this is a very small town, we're bound to run into them eventually." She smiled and lifted her sister's shirt over her head before removing her bra as well, that barely covered anything. "And I want to do this, I think it's just what you need,

"It's horrible," Amanda pouted, glaring at her sister in disapproval as she was undressed . She might not be able to stop her sister from doing this, but that didn't mean she had to sit there and be all happy and giggly about it. How could she? Heidi had essentially decided that she was essentially going to mother her, and she would probably be expected to play along.

Edited by susie.sparkle

Amanda wanted to die. For her heart to stop. For the embarrassment to just end. But with each moment and everything that Heidi did, her face turned a deeper and deeper shade of red. "Stop it! Please," Amanda pleaded avoiding the prying eyes on the screen. She knew she had disappointed her parents, but she was quite surprised by their reaction. The fact they'd contemplated much worse,sent her into tears.

AAmanda's expression went from one that was almost hopeful, eyes pleading, to one of outright fear,She... She wouldn't do it, would she? Amanda thought as she struggled to get her hands free of Heidi's grip."P-please, I'm... I'm sorry daddy.

"You are not too old for this," Colin told her firmly. "This is very fair. Maureen, I suggest you say goodbye to our little girl, you never could watch her get spanked." Maureen waved goodbye to her little girl and blew her a kiss. "Goodbye Pookie, I'll talk to you later." With that, she was gone. Colin nodded towards Heidi who flipped up her dress and pulled down her princess panties.

Amanda squirmed in Heidi's lap , face flushed as she felt her panties and dress being moved to expose her posterior. It still isn't fair, she thought.Nobody else my age has to go through this, and they've done far worse, probably.