LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Stepmother's Little Dork (private for dorkette and I)

ausdpr

Beatrice fluffed out the last of the bedsheets, getting the guest room ready with cold calculating eyes. Her adult stepdaughter had messaged out of the blue, saying that she was arriving in a few hours and needed to stay, and apparently just left it at that. The woman was a professional model and should have easily been able to manage better planning than this for a local photo shoot, but alas she was also a total brat.

Beatrice hadn't heard from her in months since her father's death, and wondered if the girl even remembered that she existed until she needed something. Beatrice might well not be all that much older than her stepdaughter, but she was bigger, wiser, and less inclined to tolerate nonsense. She'd sent her assistant out to arrange a few things, stoked with confidence now that the court case for spanking one of her female employees had been settled, and knew full well that her stepdaughter's visit was not going to be as pleasant as the girl imagined.

She stood back in the doorway, dusting her hands with satisfaction as she looked at the bare bedroom, smiling at the little single bed she'd arranged, and the simple dresser which the model had to somehow stuff all of her clothes into. The girl was a bit of a tomboy who only modelled pants and suits for the most part, something about not liking traditional female outfits, and would have a hard time hanging anything with the closet full of boxes. The fashionable minor celebrity was about to learn a few things about trying to exploit her stepmother, and would probably wish that she was a little taller. Beatrice had some very interesting things in mind, some very interesting things indeed.

Beatrice turned her big SUV into her own street. The back was packed to the brim with supplies, and she'd made some very interesting orders with a metal worker.

She smirked once again as her home camera showed the girl ringing the doorbell futilely on the porch. Just looking at her now was enough to confirm the plan to Beatrice. She actually looked angry that nobody was there to meet her on such short notice. She was wearing a rugged jeans and black tank top outfit, with obviously dyed hair, and looked positively in need of punishment. Beatrice smiled, the girl had no idea what was coming for her. She might be an adult legally, but she'd make the world doubt it physically and mentally before long.

She turned into her driveway, and didn't feel any need to rush her time as she turned off the vehicle and made her way out. Instead of going to the girl on the porch however, who had obviously noticed her by now, she made her way lazily around to the back of the vehicle, and started collecting up supplies, taking her sweet time.

"Natalie, dear," she called, why don't you be good and come help me unload the car? Standing there pouting isn't going to get the job done any faster! She rested a big paper bag in each arm, beside her very generous bosom, and stood smiling waiting for Natalie to come collect some of her own. She didn't want the girl to see what was in the bags, however, not yet, but she doubted that she had enough interest to even check.

"Well? Chop chop."

Natalie stood there fuming as her stepmother seemed to deliberately ignore her. She had to admit, the woman wasn't quite as she'd remembered her...for one thing, she was noticeably taller than Natalie, with a bosom she had to admit was impressive. Whatever, Natalie thought to herself. She's just some suburban nobody.

Beatrice grinned, pointedly ignoring Natalie's little tantrum.

"What's in here is the key to you getting inside, by being a good little girl and helping with the groceries."

She used the term little on purpose, knowing that Natalie would inevitably be conscious about her size. She might have dressed herself up like an adult, wearing tall platform shoes and heavy makeup, but Beatrice saw the embarrassed little girl within who she was trying to cover up, quite visible behind all that.

"So you can be a nice girl, and maybe I'll get you a nice drink other than water, or you can stand out here all day. What do you say?" she smiled sweetly, letting the girl know that she simply wasn't going to give her another option. It was time for her to learn just what it was like when somebody else was in charge.

Natalie gritted her teeth and marched over, angry but staying silent. She roughly yanked one of the bags away, expecting she'd easily be able to carry it, only to stagger a little and almost fall due to how heavy it was. She blushed furiously and straightened up, trying to quickly regain her dignity. How did that bitch carry these so easily? Was she really that weak? Natalie had always been self-conscious about her gangly frame and lack of physical prowess, and excercised frequently (or at least tried to, between parties), but never seemed to put on any muscle.

Beatrice smiled in victory.

"Good girl!" she praised dismissively as she reached the porch and unlocked the door, easily bracing one shopping bag in the crook of her arm while she turned the key.

"Now, can you show me how good you are and help bring your bag inside? Maybe just one is enough for you, and I can show you to your room, if you're a little tired. You can have a little nap, if you'd prefer that to helping me? I know how somebody as tiny as you must get sooooo tired."

She smiled down sweetly over her enormous bosom, towering easily over the girl, with a bag of shopping in each arm and effectively blocking the doorway until Natalie made up her mind.

Natalie scowled up at her. Now she was pissed. Her regular pouting was just a sort of base state- but this pushed her over the edge. That bitch was making fun of her. She dropped the bag to the ground and crossed her arms, hoping she looked mature and intimidating.

Edited by dorkette

Beatrice's grin only widened.

"Oh you naughty little thing!" she said with a laugh, then gave a bemused big-eyed imitation of Natalie's pouty face. "Oh somebody's a little grumpy guts! And how do you imagine you'll be getting past me? Come on dear, be a good girl and pick up the bag like you were told. We're not going anywhere until you do."

Once again, Natalie was going to learn to face the fact that somebody else was in control.

Natalie sighed and gritted her teeth, picking up the bag again. She was well and truly pissed, but she realized that she probably shouldn't explode. She didn't want to give in, though, so she decided she'd try reasoning with this psycho bitch.

"See! I knew you could be good!" Beatrice praised, largely ignoring Natalie's little attempts at sudden false maturity, as if to pretend that her little outbursts had never even existed.

Oh no girl, she thought, I haven't forgotten in the slightest.

"Now quick march! Inside. And then we'll get you on the toilet."

With that she turned and walked inside with a grin, giving Natalie a good view of a real woman from behind. Today was going well, she decided, maybe she wouldn't need to go through with her full plan for Natalie after all.

Natalie's grimaced deepened, and she fixed her gaze on the floor as she trudged inside, dumping the bag on a chair by the door and hurrying to the stairs, eager to use the bathroom and test herself, but just as eager to get away from her freak of a stepmother and cool down in preparation for the shoot.

Edited by dorkette

Beatrice began unpacking the various shopping bags, putting items in the high cupboards where Natalie would never reach them. Some interesting large cans of power went in, followed by some plastic utensils, a curiously large cylinder, and some jars. Still, she had began to consider this as more of a backup. Natalie was both mouthy and malleable at the same time, but maybe just a little stern talking to would sort her out, and would be all that was needed. Lord knew there were young women who worked for her who could do with the same treatment instead. Her secretary spent more time filing her nails and reading those dirty fanfics on the Internet than she did working, not knowing that Beatrice kept a very close eye on all of the girl's internet history.

She hummed as she unpacked, bringing up her screen for the bathroom camera and checking it. She checked on all her female guests, and her stepdaughter was no exception. She paused, however, when she saw what the girl was doing, and her face darkened. Putting aside the last bag, she began a furious angry march up the stairs, and walked straight for the bathroom door.

The lock was just for show, and Natalie probably hadn't expected Beatrice to throw the door wide open.

"You explain what you're doing RIGHT NOW young lady," she boomed, grabbing the girl by the ear, and marching her right out of the bathroom with her panties around her ankles. The guilty item was still in her hand, and Beatrice would get a very exact explanation with the grip she had on her ear.

Natalie was still irritated when she got to the bathroom, but at she was feeling better now that her stepmother was out of the way. She figured that the groceries would keep her occupied for a while, so she took her time getting comfortable in the room. The bed was rather small, but fit Natalie quite well- Natalie would normally have complained about the accommodations, but figured she wouldn't be there for long.

When Beatrice didn't get an answer to her question, she delivered a hard smack to the girl's naked bottom, eliciting a shriek of disbelief.

"That's for not answering my question!" she boomed.

She then delivered ten more in fast hard succession. "And that's for your naughty mouth!"

She ignored the girl's protests, having heard them before with several employees. She instead began marching Natalie down the stairs, leaving her naked from the waist and shocked into submission with the pain on her face and behind. No matter which bratty girl, such a compromising and painful position was always able to control them.

"March!" she boomed, walking her disbelieving stepdaughter into the living room, and threw her over her lap. She whisked the awful test device from her stepdaughter's hands, relieved to see that it had at least come up as negative. But still, such a girl shouldn't be using that device, she was too little. Maybe not in age, but in size and maturity. She was a dynamite stick waiting to go off!

Beatrice delivered a few more hard smacks to the shrieking girl's backside, being quite an old hand at this now, and decided that her original plan had all the merit she had originally thought it did. In fact, it might no longer be just a quick scare-treatment like she'd thought, Beatrice might have to go the full way with this one. Again.

"You answer my questions young lady," she boomed, resting a hand on the girl's naked backside, "And maybe you'll see your stepmother's good side again."

She leaned in real close, breathing heavily down Natalie's neck, while keeping her firmly in place with a hand on her back. "Did you have relations with a boy? Or was this just a test because you imagine that you might one day?"

Beatrice went cold. Her daughter, having sex with men? She was just a little waif. An immature nothingness who had to be encouraged to bring shopping bags inside by being treated like a child. She wasn't ready for that! She might not be a lesbian as the little brat kept insisting, but it did give her an idea.

"Up." she boomed, delivering several quick smacks on the bratty girl's bottom to get her moving. At least the little brat would know that this was a rather one-sided relationship. There she was, standing with a naked spanked bottom, and wasn't even up to Beatrice's heaving breasts.

"I see that we're going to need to go a long way with you," she said sternly, grabbing the girl's arm and marching her to the sink.

"Sit." she ordered, pointing to one of the stool's, holding the firm pose long enough that Natalie seemed to realise that it was in her best interest to do so. She had to climb to get up, and gasped a little as her sore bottom was put on the smooth padding.

She went to the sink and fetched a glass while Natalie sat still, obviously fuming, but knowing this was a rather one-sided situation which she wouldn't be getting out of.

"Now we'll work on your headache first," Beatrice said snidely, taking a tablet and crushing it into the water.

She handed it to Natalie and watched like a hawk as she commanded "Drink."

The girl seemed reluctant, but even she obeyed, a recently spanked bottom would do that. There was defiance in her eyes however. Well, Beatrice thought, maybe not for long.

"After this it'll be off to bed, you've obviously had a big day."

The cold defiance grew in Natalie's eyes, but she wasn't going to have has as much choice as they thought she did.

She finally finished the glass, and Beatrice whisked it away.

"Down." she commanded, then led Natalie towards the stairs.

The girl was already getting woozy, having trouble thinking, and the sleeping drug mashed into the water was kicking in.

She ended up falling asleep halfway up the stairs, and Beatrice smirked, carrying her up to the bathroom and brushing her teeth. Oh she was just a little thing, she had the potential to be cute. It was this adult personality which was the problem.

She took the girl to her room, placed her on her bed to await her return, then went out to fetch the remaining bags, glad for the security gate on their property.

Natalie's mind drifted a little as she was pulled around, unable to fully focus on the intensity of the situation, retreating into herself a little and looking for minor things to focus on. Like how she had to scramble to get up onto the stool. Was she really that short? Okay, maybe she shouldn't fixate on that.

She winced at the soreness of her bottom, wondering what she should do. Her phone was in her pants, and her pants were upstairs, and she couldn't leave without them. Should she make a run for it? She hated to admit it, but after that she was quite scared of her stepmother, and she decided not to run for it.

Beatrice spent a good two hours setting up the other spare room. While not everything had arrived yet, it would make a good start.

Finally wiping her brow, and being glad for the drugs which would have kept her naughty stepdaughter asleep throughout all of the noise, she returned to the bedroom and unceremoniously diapered her adult stepdaughter. It was just a thin disposable, but would surely have the girl asking all sorts of questions in the morning. The stepmother then took another tablet - one which would induce wetting - and returned to feed it to the sleeping girl through a baby bottle's teat. It would help sell her story in the morning for why she'd apparently needed to rush out to buy the girl diapers, and would help her take control of her bratty stepdaughter's life.

"And to think," she mused, while bottle feeding the sleeping diminutive stepdaughter, "I almost thought that I wouldn't use all of this after all."

Finally she was satisfied with her work, and finished her night by attaching a slick metallic anklet bracelet to Natalie's left foot. It would keep her from running anywhere, not that she likely would now that she was in only her top and a diaper, with Beatrice having locked away the rest of her things. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting morning, and the stepmother smiled as she closed the door, unable to await explaining her new rules for her adult stepdaughter.

The next morning, Beatrice sat on the edge of Natalie's bed, and watched as the girl began to stir from her drugged sleep, right on schedule. The stepmother smiled a cold satisfied smile, and prepared to explain the new rules to her stepdaughter.

Natalie had bizarre dreams, the kind she normally would have attributed to a night of alcohol and illicit substances. But these were different from the usual drugged haze- in all of them, she was running from a shadowy giant, and whenever it caught her she could see it had Beatrice's face. Still, when she finally woke up, she was able to allow herself the luxury of wondering if her ordeal the previous day had just been a dream- after all, how could something so absurd happen?

She felt something hard on her ankle, and something soft around her waist, but before she could wonder about these things she saw her stepmother sitting on the bed, causing her to sit bolt upright and shake off sleep. "W...what the hell are you doing here? What did you do?" She babbled, pressing herself back against the headboard in a futile attempt to gain some distance.

• 4 weeks later...

Beatrice watched with growing excitement as Natalie awoke, reaching over to stroke her face.

"Shush, honey, you had a big night, but it's time to get up."

She leaned over her stepdaughter, a false grin plastered on her face. My but she was big compared to this girl. It really was baffling that she'd ever been allowed to run around like a full adult, she could almost fit into elementary school with a little pre-loading of expectations.

"Now, I know we had a little drama last night, but it was for your own good. You were quite the naughty little strumpet, weren't you? Yes you were! But you brought that on yourself, and learned about being rude to me, didn't you? You won't be naughty for your mother today will you?"

She reached down and pinched a little flap on the side of Natalie's reddened bottom, pleased with how she saw the girl flinch and gasp in surprise, remembering that the spanking had really happened to her. The girl also seemed to have gained some sense of the diaper taped over her hips. Good.

"Now, you were just so tired last night, and had a little accident on the way to bed. I had to go to the drug store and get you some little protection in case it happened again! Can you imagine, having to stride into the drug store at night and proclaim to the ladies that my adult stepdaughter needed diapers? I bought your wet panties in, so that they could see, and size them correctly. Now, I think it's best you stay in them for the day, until we make sure that you have no more little accidents in you. Don't you think that's wise? Now now Natie, don't give me that look, do you remember the last time I had to spank you when you were a naughty girl? Good. You'll get used to them, I'm sure, I suspect it wasn't the first time you wet the bed, was it? No? Oh I can't tell if you're lying, we'll just have to keep you in them for now. The wet bed was quite the catastrophe."

"Oh don't mind how weak you feel, it's probably just a residue of the painkillers. Now, why don't we start with discussing your chores schedule? And we'll find you something appropriate to wear for the day. But first, why don't you show me that your diaper is dry, so we'll know where you're at with your night training."

"What the hell?" She shouted groggily, louder but still clouded by the painkillers, as she continued to futilely pull away from her stepmother, confused and enraged but unable to muster the energy to do anything about it.

"Y...you're not my mother!" She said, trying to sort through the many layers of insanity that seemed to be enveloping her. It was happening so fast that she couldn't even fully perceive all of it, so it would take her some time to realize the implications of the drugstore incident.