LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Baby Girl

Guest sweetsindi

Hi, I'm new....Does anyone know where I can find a daddy? Most sites are for sissy boys looking for mommys.

Just stay tuned to this forum or browse around this web site. There are tons of daddies looking for baby girls.

I am a 49 year old sissy looking for a mommy/daddy or big sister. I only joined the other day. Keeping my hopes up! :mail:

Hi, I'm new....Does anyone know where I can find a daddy? Most sites are for sissy boys looking for mommys.

hi cindi i could be your daddy, i have been a diaper lover for many yearswrite back soon

Sindi,

You should be warned of a few things to begin with.

There are huge amounts of men willing to be some sort of 'Daddy' to a baby girl. You need to be aware of what they are interested in. To be blunt, I would certainly establish from the beginning how are you wish to be sexually active with these people, if infact you are looking for a one on one meeting. While not as bad, this also applies if you plan on doing a web cam meet.

Many baby girls are looking for a daddy to treat them like a baby girl, not as a woman who fantasizes about being a babygirl, and the difference is often lost on them.

I would spend a great deal of time with any of these individuals, getting to know them, chatting about everything under the sun before you give them one bit of personal information. I know of several young ladies who have been hurt emotionally and mentally by a man in this regard, and it's never pretty

Remember the old adage: If it looks too good to be true, it usually is. TANSTAAFL, or There's No Such Thing As A Free Lunch also comes to mind, whatever you're asking for is going to be worth what you're willing to pay for it, and payment isn't always in money.

Seek out other real women who have had experiences, and ask them what they have found. When I say 'real women', many men come here, pretending to be female. There are multiple reasons for that for them, from they want to be female (like me) to they're looking to entrap others (not like me). Everything inbetween as well, and probably on both sides, too!

You can not be too careful in these chats.

Set your goals, desires, and boundaries, and don't let anyone get past that. Be safe, above all else.

Good luck in your search for your dadda!

Gary

HI Sweetsindi!

Welcome to the community! :) It may be a good idea to post a bit of what you are looking for in a daddy and if you want real play, to give a general idea of where you are in the world. Otherwise, diaper up, sit back and enjoy! Do you like cloth or disposables?

All the best!