LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissypeeindiapers

SISSY JOEY

:wub: Hello, My name is Sissy Joey. I am 49 yrs. old and urinary incontinent. I wear diapers 24/7/365 and toddler girl clothes. I am looking for a mommy or daddy or sissy big sister or just a friend around eastern North Carolina for 121 meetings and roleplay. I am not into too much computer tag, you know the types; the one's who just sit behind a computer keyboard and chat all day long with absolutely no intentions of ever meeting in person.

I enjoy being taken outside by mommy or daddy for long walks in the park, on the beaches, to the lakes for fishing or camping. I must be firmly disciplined when I am bad, with over-the-knee spankings, public humiliation and when necessary, diaper changes.

I realize that some outdoor activites must be carefully undertaken because of local and state laws and ever present children, but for the most part can be accomplished. I wear diapers all the time under my shorts while outside and have had quite a few snears, laughing and name calling my way. There's nothing I can do about it. I rather them see a bulging diaper sticking out the top of my shorts then have pee-pee running down my legs all day.

If anyone would like to meet and play or be my real mommy/daddy or big sissy sister please feel free to contact my E-mail at "jsphmarty@yahoo.com". Thanks for hearing me out. SISSY JOEY

• 6 months later...

:wub: Hello, My name is Sissy Joey. I am 49 yrs. old and urinary incontinent. I wear diapers 24/7/365 and toddler girl clothes. I am looking for a mommy or daddy or sissy big sister or just a friend around eastern North Carolina for 121 meetings and roleplay. I am not into too much computer tag, you know the types; the one's who just sit behind a computer keyboard and chat all day long with absolutely no intentions of ever meeting in person.

I enjoy being taken outside by mommy or daddy for long walks in the park, on the beaches, to the lakes for fishing or camping. I must be firmly disciplined when I am bad, with over-the-knee spankings, public humiliation and when necessary, diaper changes.

I realize that some outdoor activites must be carefully undertaken because of local and state laws and ever present children, but for the most part can be accomplished. I wear diapers all the time under my shorts while outside and have had quite a few snears, laughing and name calling my way. There's nothing I can do about it. I rather them see a bulging diaper sticking out the top of my shorts then have pee-pee running down my legs all day.

If anyone would like to meet and play or be my real mommy/daddy or big sissy sister please feel free to contact my E-mail at "jsphmarty@yahoo.com". Thanks for hearing me out. SISSY JOEY

You sound like alot of fun sissy joe