LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So let's imagine for one second that...

I'm not sure if this one might go in the here, roleplay or "Game Time" but, the idea just came to my mind I thought it was funny and might put you in a good mood.
Image yourself applying for a professional adult baby position. Think about that interview, think of what kind of questions people may ask and how would you answer them?

for example...

"Hello, please take a sit" /gestures to a chair
/ aby sits on the childish carpet laid on the floor with tons of toys and plushies lying around

"So, we'll start with something simple, as we all know babies sleep many times during the day, how many naps do you usually take?
/ already nodding off while hugging a plushie tiger, suddenly wakes back up and shows three fingers proudly smiling, one from the left hand and two from the right one.

"And how long have you been a baby?" -"Ummmm.... I nevah growed up!"-

"You have reliable and safe transportation to this job, right?" -"Daddy always buckles me in my carseat!... I love my carseat 'cause it's purple!"-

"Do we need a highchair for the breakroom?" -"No!!!! I use a booster!"-

"I do need to tell you that all beverages must be in a bottle or a sippy cup" -"Otays!-"

"We also have a strict dress code of thick diapers and onesies" -"Can do, Mr. Bossman!"-

"Did someone make a 'tinky?" (blushes and squirms)

• Like 1

"Where do you sleep in when you're at home?"
"I have a baby crib, I don't feel secure without the wooden bars around me, protecting me from dangerous-scary stuff from the outside world... like adult underwear :( "

"How do you get by when going from one place to another inside your home?"
"I tend to toddle around, but sometimes my big likes to add extra padding and I end up crawling instead because I can't really keep my balance with such bulk between my chubby legs. My big usually enjoys the sight of my puffy butt, usually uttering "its for your own good baby" "

"Are there any specific games you enjoy in particular?"
"I enjoy a lot finger painting because it helps me express my emotions easily, although I don't understand well how colors work so far.
Also, really I like my daily peek-a-boo sessions, its a very difficult task and I am yet to find my big. However, after some time I've realized that there seems to be a pattern in the different hidding places my big seems to choose, I feel as if I'm on the verge of discovering a pattern, but I will have to get back at you on that, my hypothesis have not been confirmed yet."

"What is your greatest strength?"
"Um... one time, I carried the laundry over to mommy/daddy to fold it! It was a big basket!"

"What is your greatest weakness?"
"I can't get out of my crib yet on my own, but I'm trying!"

"How do you handle stress and pressure?"
"I cry until someone comes over to me and picks me up and gives me hugs and kisses and tells me everything's okay."

"How do you evaluate success?"
"By how much fun it was and how long mommy/daddy had to clean up after me!"

• Like 1