LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Slip Regular Plus tape issues

Unfortunately the stretching is a common problem for the cheaper diapers that use thinner plastic membranes (especially the cloth-like ones). There's no real way around this except to get better diaper.

Tapes that don't stick well is another random problem with a lot of manufacturers. One way to help with them staying stuck is to be really careful not to touch or rub the plastic where you intend to stick the tapes. When you do that you are rubbing off the oil on you hands which will kill any tape from working good. Once stuck in place then rub over them to help improve their contact.

If this still doesn't work then consider carrying around a couple of large safety pins with you. You can pin the tapes in place which has worked really good for me before.

I generally stick to the diapers that's on the list of approved ones to be covered by the Norwegian public healthcare system and since I'm a big girl I have a bit of a limited selection. I got some advice from fellow Norwegian board member Dubious and bought some clear packing tape. That works pretty well as a backup if the tapes on the diaper fails (and it looks nicer than duct tape). :)

• Like 1