LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy's Naughty Little one

sissydreams

Wendy was hoping to be able to put all of Anna's new clothes in her bedroom but it was not to be. They would have to go into the spare bedroom for now

"ok sweetie, you go sleepy and mommy will be up to check on you in a little while".

Wendy went to see Anna after about 10 minutes and she was sleeping, so she went and sat next to her on the bed for a while.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy decided that she needed to have a little talk with Anna.

"Sweetheart, you need to understand that everything I am doing, I'm doing for your own good. You need to learn how to be a good girl again and not the naughty little thing you have been.

"Now you see what I mean, you think you are the big bad girl and really you are not" replies Wendy, "you really do need mommy to take care of you and help you grow up again".

"Now what are we going to do with you, shall we try some of your new clothes on".

"Now come on sweetie, it will be better to get it over and done with sooner rather than later" replied Wendy, "trust mommy and she will take care of you and make sure no harm comes to her little girl.

Wendy leaned forward and hugged Anna, then started to remove her clothes until finally in front of her stood her little girl naked.

"Now you lay down on mommy's bed sweetie and then I can put a nice comfy diaper on you" said Wendy as Anna laid down.

Wendy lifted up Anna's legs and slid a diaper underneath her body, then moved up to her tummy and blew soft raspberries onto her tummy, "awww, who's mommy's little girl again, is wittle Anna going to wear a diaper for mommy".

"Well I am sorry sweetie, I tried to be nice with you and make it as easy as possible but you just won't give it a rest will you" replied Wendy,

"You will just have to get used to it, its your fault we have got to this situation, not mine and for now this is your punishment. Now do you want to come downstairs for a drink".