LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy's Naughty Little one

sissydreams

Anna is fine and happy the clothes she has aren't to kiddish and with how same she is some people might think she's just in normal clothes for a kid so it's not that bad it's not like any of then have Minnie mouse or anything like that on it.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There is no need to look like that at me sweetie, you know full well why you are in this situation, so you only have yourself to blame".

Wendy carried on pushing the cart along but picked up some more clothes with Disney print characters on them.

"no sweetie" replied Wendy, "mommy is not a meanie, she is just looking after her naughty little girl because she is uncapable of doing it herself".

Wendy carried on shopping but stopped when they reached the dresses, but these where not ones that would do Anna any favours.

"Now look at these sweetheart, they look so cute".

"Now now sweetheart, one more little outburst from you and we will have to put your paci in and reins on".

"awwww didn't mommy tell you she has a brand new paci for you with minnie mouse on them".

Wendy picked out a few dresses and they where really sweet, but it was doubtful whether they would cover a diaper.

"best get the matching frilly panties to go with these sweetie ".

There was only one thing left to purchase in the shop they where in, the diapers!

Wendy knew this was going to be the ultimate embarrassment for Anna, but she was not going to back down.

"Now then sweetheart, what colour and design would you like".

"Well seeing as they are for you, I thought that you might like to wear them" replied Wendy, "I might pick some that will make you look like a little baby and I don't think you want that now do you".

"If you pick some out then I won't have to order them from the hotel at the resort we are staying,

"Well if you are sure sweetie, they do look awfully thin and would need changing after each time you wet, that will mean anywhere we are" replied Wendy, trying not to giggle out loud at her daughters reluctance and embarrassment.

"You can have some thick ones if you want".

"I tell you what sweetie, how about we get you some short leggings to go over the top under your dress, then no-one will see the diapers" replied Wendy, "I think the dresses will be long enough anyhow but just to be sure".

While they where there, an assistant came over and told them they could try one on in the changing room if they wanted. On.leaving she looked at Anna and said she was so cute.

"Now stop being silly" replied Wendy, "we might as well try one on you to make sure they fit, nobody will know but us".

"Now let's get some thicker ones and we can see which are best for you".

Anna starts to slow her breathing down. "I want to go home please." She gets out between sobs not wanting to be there anymore. She was a bowl with mixed emotions she was sad, mad and not wanting to be where she was.

"I think that you had best go and have a lie down sweetie" said Wendy when they got back to the house, "you curl up on the sofa and I will go and put all these new things away".

"if you like you can go and have a sleep in my big bed, it might be more comfortable ".

"I want to sleep in my bed." Anna says as she drags herself up the stairs and to her room where she lays on the bed and closes her eyes wanting to sleep. Hopeing when she wakes up this will all end up as a dream.