LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Girl Looking For Her Daddy

KK_2

hello every one. im a 3 yr old little girl looking for a daddy an maybe someday down the road a b/f as well. i currently live in NW ohio, but location doesnt really matter to me. daddy i hope your out there! you can also reach me on yahoo at kaitlynn_alisa

• 2 weeks later...

hello every one. im a 3 yr old little girl looking for a daddy an maybe someday down the road a b/f as well. i currently live in NW ohio, but location doesnt really matter to me. daddy i hope your out there! you can also reach me on yahoo at kaitlynn_alisa

Hey whats up lilgirl I'm Brian from western NY... I'ld love to talk to you and get to know you more I'm looking for a baby girl that is g/f potential

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Michigan. Would you like to talk.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hey your daddy is here to take care of her baby.

hi i am new to this site and whole diaper thing. do u want to talk?

• 2 months later...

hi i'm new to this board stuff but i'm interested in being your daddy i live in a small town just south of newphiladelphia,ohio

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...