LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Guy

WELL WHERE DO I START IAM DLOVER22UK A 22 YR OLD GUY FROM IRELAND.I HAVE BEEN IN TO DIAPERS FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER THE BEST I HAVE DONE THUS FAR IS 2 PAMPERS SIZE 6 A STAPLER AND DUCT TAPE WHICH IS TOUGH ESPECIALLY AFTER A FEW DRINKS.WELL I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE OF MY AGE GROUP MALE AND FEMALE ABOUT THIS LIFESTYLE AND HOW THEY INCORPERATE IT IN THERE LIVES. I HAVE NEVER KNOWN ANYONE ELSE IN TO THIS TO TALK TO SO THAT WOULD BE GOOD.I HAVE OTHER INTERESTS SPORTS MUSIC CLUBBING UNI NIGHTS THE BEST.IM JUST LOOKIN FOR GOOD OLD CHATS WITH PEOPLE SO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH SLAN ABHAILE(GOOD BYE)IN IRISH

:P:)

You came to the right place mate. I too love nappies and like you I have for a long time. I was about 10 years old when I became intersested. You should go into a Boots chemist or a mobility shop and see if you can get something a bit bigger than Pampers lol.

I dont know anyone who is into this but I did tell my wife a couple of years ago. I told her after we watched a program on TV about nappy fetishes and it showed a bit about DPF (Diaper Pail Friends). She couldn't believe that these 'wierdos' wanted to wear nappies and some wanted to be like babies. I couldn't believe it either, I thought there was only me in the world that was into that. I came clean and told her that I also liked wearing nappies.

The next problem I had was convincing her that I was telling the truth. I am that much of a joker, she just laughed at me. When she finally got over the shock she said would accept this part of me but, as much as I would love, she wouldn't join in any way.

I still see myself as being a very lucky person. So many relationships end through this.

Anyway, enough about me, this is your intro. Welcome to the site.

• 6 months later...
Guest Eire1982

Hey dude, I to suffer from the same diaper problem!!!!!! Im From IRELAND. GGGRRRR it really does annoy me that no were i have looked stock adult sized diapers as I know there are many people who need to wear them.

Iv had the good fortune to have tried and enjoyed Dry Nights 9-15 60Kgs and they a good little bit of fun, but im lookin to be mommied and i dnt see many Irish mommies out here :badmood: