LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start (Private)

Ashley ate quietly feeling bad for saying or doing anything. She just eats and doesn't say or do anything else.

Angela says, "yes I get that but they have only been with us for less than an hour, they are still getting used to everything. We have to give them a little leway at the beginning."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Valerie said made Ashley giggle but she said, "the people at the place me and sissy was at would put a bib on me." She was serious and she sat in her diaper as it became wet without her noticing as she finished all her food and drank all her milk slowly.

Valerie picked Ashley up. She could tell the girl's diaper was wet, but figured it could hold out a bit longer since she was changed just before they ate. "I don't know, do you think we really need to get all that now? We have the toddler beds for the girls.Can't we just get the diapers and clothes they need for now, and go from there?" she suggested.

Angela nodded agreeingly know that if needed Ashley's bed can be risen and be turned easily into a crib. She smiled and said, "well then let's get heading to the store."

Ashley cuddles into Valerie not even noticing her diaper was wet or even caring.

(how many times do you have to repeat that her diaper is wet but she doesn't notice or care? I can read. I already saw it and addressed it. She'll get changed eventually. Relax.)

Valerie got Ashley strapped into her seat and got in the car.

(do they have clothes in Babies R Us? I haven't been in one in a million years but I'm thinking they do???)

"Sounds good." Valerie got Ashley out of her booster seat and walked inside with the girl on her hip. She grabbed a cart and sat Ashley in the seat. "Okay, diapers first!" she said cheerfully to Ashley as she looked for a sign to point her in the right direction.

Valerie grinned when Ashley called her mommy. "Mommy is going to get you some diapers, first of all, and then we'll go pick out some new clothes, and after that we'll go look at the toys, and you can get anything you want. How does that sound?"

"Wait, where are you taking my sister?" Natalie yelled as she struggled to climb out of the cart. The girls had never been separated and she was afraid if she lost sight of Ashley, she might never see her again. "Let me down!" she demanded of Angela as she banged her little fists on the handle of the cart.

Ashley soon realized her sister and herself we're gonna be seperated. She began to cry and squirm. She reached for her sister now afraid she was gonna lose her sister. She said, "mommy can't sissy come wit us?" She begins to suck her thumb like she always does when something is wrong.

(can the girls call Valerie mommy and Angela mama or something else so it doesn't get confusing?)

"Pumpkin, mommy is going to get you some diapers, and mama is going to find some training pants for Natalie, and then we'll all look at clothes together. They're not going anywhere, okay?"

Natalie pushed Angela away; this new lady seemed nice enough, but she wasn't ready for hugs. "Okay, fine," she said warily, still eyeing Valerie and Ashley as they headed to the diaper aisle.

(do we have to rush things so much with the bottles? I'm okay with the sippy cups but can't they try those first and then gradually add more baby stuff?)

Natalie frowned when Angela picked up the pull ups. She still wasn't sold on the idea of wearing protection. "What's that?" she asked, tugging on Angela's sleeve and pointing to a package of GoodNites TruFit panties and soakers, thinking they looked less babyish than the pull ups. "Can't we get those instead?" she begged.

Angela put several packages of diapers in the cart, along with wipes, powder, and diaper rash cream. "Honey, don't suck your thumb," she said gently and carefully pulled Ashley's thumb out of her mouth. "Why don't we try one of these instead?" she suggested, holding up a two-pack of pink pacifiers.

Valerie tossed the pacifiers in the cart with the diapers and moved on to the clothing section where Angela and Natalie were. "Okay princess, tell mommy if you see something you like," she said as she started going through a rack of dresses and skirts.

Ashley sat there wishing she could have one of the pacifiers now. She then sees her sister and smiles big. She then sees all the clothes and smiles bigger. She sees a dress that is super cute and would come just under her diaper but what she didn't realize was it was actually a onesie with a skirt attached to it. She points to it and says, "can I have that one m...o...m..my?" It also said

Valerie grabbed everything Ashley liked and then some, then found the socks and tights and picked out a bunch of each. Once she decided Ashley had enough clothes, she strolled around and came across some bibs. "Better get a few of these," she said with a giggle, remembering what she'd said to Ashley in the restaurant. "And maybe a few of these, too, too avoid spills in the first place," she said when she rounded the corner and saw a display of sippy cups. "Let's get 3 to start. What colors do you like, baby?"

Natalie cheered up when she saw the clothes geared towards pre-schoolers. She quickly pointed out some dresses, skirts, t-shirts, and leggings in bright colors and bold patterns.