LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start (Private)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela nodded and got in the drives seat and said, "where do you wanna go to eat girls?" She waited for them to answer before pulling out.

Ashley shrugged her shoulder not really knowing any place to eat and said, "me no know. Me wan pancakes and eggs pwease."

Natalie sat quietly as they headed to the restaurant. Suddenly she started squirming and holding herself. "I have to go potty," she said nervously, afraid she wouldn't be able to hold it and would get in trouble for having an accident in the car.

Natalie tried her best to hold it, but dribbled a bit in her training pants before they got to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet, staring down at the wet spot and hoping Angela wouldn't notice that she'd had a small accident.

Angela noticed the accident but was totally fine with it. She said, "sweetie accidents happen. It's okay. Your training panties are still good. They can hold a lot more."

Ashley fussed wa ting out of her booster seat. She squirmed and soon realized her diaper was soaked. She began to tear up realizing she had a day time accident without any warning.

"Hang on, I'm coming," Valerie said as she got out of the car and took Ashley out of her booster seat. "I think we better go get a change before we eat," she said and grabbed one of the diapers the orphanage worker had given them, along with a travel pack of wipes. She headed to the bathroom with Ashley on her hip. "Do you want to change in a stall, or on the changing table?" she asked, knowing the changing table would be easier but not wanting to embarrass the girl.

Ashley cuddles into the girl and puts her head on her shoulder starving.

Angela smiled and pulled Natalie up and wiped her and pulled her training pants and pants up. She then picked her up and carried her out to where her wife and second new daughter is. Angela said, "sir can we get 1 high chair and and 1 booster seat?" As soon as they come, Angela puts Natalie in the booster seat since she is bigger than her sister even tho they are identical twins.

Ashley smiled big and said, "yay tank you." She sat in the high chair not caring at all. She was always small and didn't care much about it.

Angela smiled and said, "of course you can sweetie." She knew she had to get the child size though otherwise there would probably be a lot left.

Ashley looked down tears rolling down her face. She takes the cut up food and begins to eat it.

Angela says, "sweetie it's okay. She was yelling she wasnt just telling your sister not to pout. Hun we gotta remember these kids have been through a lot. Plus Ashley seems to be slightly regressed if you know what I mean." She begins to eat smiling at her two new daughters

Valerie rolled her eyes at Angela. She'd spoken gently to Ashley. "Yes, but no matter what they've been to it won't do them any good to think it's acceptable to get upset over every little thing," she said quietly to Angela.