LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start (Private)

Angela was super excited. Today was the day that her and her wife were going to adopt child of their own. They both always wanted children and now they were getting their chance. They were driving t9 wards the orphanage and Angela said to her wife, "I am so excited we are finally going to have children of our own baby. I love you so much."

Ashley woke up that morning soaked as always from wetting the bed. She ran over to her twin sisters bed and shook her and said, "sissy me wet the bed again." She had tears rolling down her face wanting her sissy to make her feel better. They had lost their parents and it hit them both hard. She was slightly shorter than her sister but not by much. She was a lot shyer that her sister was though.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela pulled into the orphanage and said, "we are here. Are you ready for this?"

Ashley held her sisters hand and walked with her to find someone to help her and her sister change. She missed her mommy and daddy so very much but knew they were in a better place now but not really understanding what that meant. Everyone just kept telling her that. She said, " Sissy me wish someone would take us home." She had no idea that her dream was about to come true

(How about the couple see them and offer to help them?) Angela gets out and takes her wife's hand and begins to walk in. She instantly notices 2 little girls 4 years old at the oldest that are in need of being changed badly. She says to her wife, "honey what about those girls? They seem to really need help and look like they need a lot of love and we have a lot of love to give."

Ashley stands next to her sister holding her hand and gets really shy when 2 new ladies walk in. She hides behind her sister shyly holding her hand tighter and shaking from being so shy around new people. She notices them looking at her and her sister.

"Oh, they are awfully sweet, aren't they?" Valerie said. The slightly taller girl, who stood protectively in front of her sister, had thick black hair, huge blue-grey eyes framed by long lashes, soft pink bow lips and a smattering of freckles across her little button nose. (Are they identical, or fraternal?)

(They are identical. Natalie is just a little taller)

Ashley stayed behind her sister really shyly and clung to her sister. She wanted to be adopted super badly as she hated this place but she also didn't want to get hurt again.

Angela looked at them again and smiled big and said, "they are just the cutest things I have ever seen. The slightly taller on is very protective over her little sister which is really good. The smaller one is very shy as I can see. I think they are perfect for us babe."

Ashley nodded at her sister wanting to get adopted by them but didn't say anything in words. She was to shy to speak in front of them right now.

(Have Valerie talk more to Ashley and Angela will talk more to Natalie.)

Angela said, "okay it's set. We will adopt you and you will come live with us. We should get you cleaned up first. You both need new clothes for sure."

Ashley nodded and came out from behind her sister slowly and went into the ladys arms not even caring that she needs to be changed.

Angela said, "why don't we get you two cleaned up then we can go shopping to get anything you need for your new lives with us?"

Ashley cuddled into the women and pointed towards their room. She hated that one of the caregivers would probably tell the women that she needed diapers because she had to many accidents.

As if on cue a caregiver walked up to Valerie and said, "Miss before you leave with these two you need to know that the smaller one needs to be in diapers 24/7. Ever since they got here she had been having none stop accidents. I have put a packet of diapers on her bed in her room. The older oNE does not need diapers yet but might need them soon."

Angela didn't hear any of the conversation as she was paying attention to Natalie. She said, "honey do you want me to help you get changed so we can get going and go shopping?"

Ashley put her head on the women's shoulder. She could tell this lady was really nice.

Angela followed the little girl to her and her sisters room. She saw the dresser had barely any clothes in it. She picked out an outfit with a pair of training panties that she saw was in there. She quickly got Natalie changed and said, "sweetie do you want to take these clothes with or do you just want to buy all new clothes?"

"Okay sweetheart, let's get dressed and get out of here!" Valerie said cheerfully as she set Ashley down on her bed. She selected the nicest outfit in the drawer and quickly got the girl dressed. "This will do for now, but we'll get you lots of pretty new things, okay?"

Ashlet let herself be diapered and dressed. Ashley nodded about all the new clothes and reached to be picked up liking feeling loved again.

Angela nodded and said, "well we better get going then. Let's get you in the car and get both of you to the store so we can get your new life started."

Valerie picked Ashley up and carried her on her hip out to the car where she buckled her into one of the brand new pink flower-print booster seat they'd bought in anticipation of bringing home two little girls. "Are you hungry yet? We can get something to eat if you are, or go shopping first and then go eat," she said as she got Ashley settled in the car.

Ashley cuddled into the women and said, "are you and her gonna be our new mommies?" She put her head on her shoulder on the way out to the car. She then sat in the booster seat trying to get used to her new life to come. She didn't mind the diaper. She actually kind of liked it. She said, "I am hungry. Can we eat first miss??"

Angela picked up Natalie and took her out to the car and got her in the other booster seat and buckled her in. She said, "where shall we go to eat or are we shopping first?"