LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Back to Babyhood (Private)

Ashley is 6 years old. She is about the height of a 2 year old. She has just lost her father who died of cancer. She is super upset about it.

Ashley wakes up at 2 am crying. She had another dream about her daddy dying again. She also wet the bed again. She cries out for her mommy loudly.

Megan is a young mom that just woke up to hear her daughter wailing. She blushes a bit as she feels her night time diaper is very soaked too. Ashley doesn't know it but her Mom secretly wears diapers to bed herself. Feeling a bit awkward she cleans herself up and tosses it in the trash, making sure to get into new clothes. She didn't leak but she doesn't want any odor on her. Still feeling a bit sleepy, she walks into the room and looks down to see Ashley's puffy eyes and tear stroked red face. She doesn't say anything for a moment, just holding her. "Sweetie, it's okay.. it's okay.."

Ashley quickly cuddles into her mommy instantly and cries into her chest. She says, "mommy me had the dweam again. Me saw daddy again." She keeps crying and begins to suck on her thumb trying to calm down. Still soaking g wet from having another accident. (You should suggest to her going back to diapers but don't tell her about yours.)

"Its okay ashley.. i know daddy is always watching over you..." i let you get everything out, not wanting to upset you any more. I help you up and strip the sheets and plastic bed cover, crumpling it into a ball.

"of course you can hon.." i say smiling at you, feeling your warm little body next to my legs and waist. I stroke your hair and think to myself that i could use some warm tea right about now

I scoop you up and carry you over to my bed, blushing at the sound of the crinkling plastic cover under. I get you down next to one of the pillows and snuggle next to you some more, feeling quite tired by now.

I gently take your pjs off and change your diaper in your sleep, powdering you heavily before putting a pair of huggies over you. I poke little holes in that and tape yet another larger diaper over you, using the old baby diapers as a booster.