LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accepted Ashley

Smells the mess being made in your diaper, and gets stuff ready to give you another change. Waits for you to finish then carefully lowers you onto the living room floor and over your changing pad to be placed into a clean diaper. "No wonder your tummy really was hurting," I say as I take off the messy diaper. "Now little baby should really be feeling better." Cleans you up and in a short while have you in a fresh diaper. Gives you a bottle of water to drink.

I sit in the stroller wearing the sunglasses smiling big and look around. I see a puppy running around by itself and point to it and say, "daddy dat puppy is all awone."

All of the sudden a lady comes running chasing after the puppy. She sees the little baby looking at the puppy and picks the puppy up finally catching it and says to the baby, "do you wanna pet her sweetie?"

I pet the puppy and let it luck my face as I giggle. I smile big as I begin to suck my thumb again wanting my pacifier.

Angela says, "she is so cute. How old is she?" She smiles at me and says to me, "you are just to cute sweetie." She then says, "here is my name and number. If you ever need a babysitter. I am always free. I babysit a nuch of kids in the neighborhood and wouldn't mind watching this cutie."

Brian smiled at Angela and we both wave bye as she carried away her puppy. I continue to push you around in the stroller, the conversation playing back in my mind. There was no way I was going to be telling Angela that you were sixteen years old and needing to wear diapers and wanting to be treated like a baby. And besides, you were recently adopted and I enjoy being with you as the house was rather lonely with just me.

I smile big and say, "daddy is me being a baby again bad for me or is it good? I feel like I shouldn't be acting like a baby but it feels so nice after what my parents did to me my whole childhood." I begin to tear up and soon begin to full out cry. I crawl into your lap crying into your chest thinking about all the bads things my parents did to me. I say, "daddy they did a lot of bad things to me. They beat me, hurt me, call me names, say they hated me, and they would tie me up naked in the backyard like a dog and leave me there for days, they also would put me in a dog cage and make me stay there with no food at all." I began to cry harder at this point remembering everything in detail what they did to me