LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Baby In Town

Hi Diaperedteen170

AB is not my thing, but I feel sure that you will find plenty of people like yourself here, so enjoy! :)

Sorry to be nosy, but if you don't have any diapers yet where are you hiding your "pacis and stuff" ? would that hiding place be big enough to stash Nappies? :o

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

Hi I'm new. I dont have any diapers yet :crybaby: because I dont have anywhere to hide them, but I have some pacis and stuff. I really would love to meet new people. I really dont have a lot of ab friends online to chat with and the ones I had haven't been on in months and all so it sucks. My aim sn is madeforyou87. I love diapers and consider myself both a AB and DL and also I like the idea of bein forced to be a sissy baby. If you wanna chat or somethin feel free to im me. I love Daily Diapers, I've been lurking around for a long time.

welcome to the group

well i said pacis and stuff but the other stuff's just like my blanky from when i was a baby, and some stuffed animals. And my mom knows I have this stuff because its on the end of my bed (i cuddle with my doggy when i'm actually sleeping), and the way she sees it, I wanna save the stuff because it holds significance and meaning to me (which it does, but what she doesnt know is its also on my AB side too). And the pacis, I simply keep in my bookbag because no one ever looks in there. It'd be way to hard for me to hid diapers because I share a room with my brother and our house is average size, and my dad uses my car when I'm off so he doesn't have to use his gas guzzler of a truck. Thanks for the welcomes :P