LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy of choice

im in the U.S and the only 2 diapers i use are goodnites and depends ........if you actually want the diaper to hold for an adult use depends

if your just looking to blowout/flood ur diaper use the goodnites..(because they arent very good for holding a full bladder use or anylarge mess /diarreah)

I generally stay away from those bargain store bought brands. I'd say if you're already using cuddlez then you're used to an average diaper. Bambinos, Fabines, Abena, and XPs Absorbency plus, (just to name few) are all pretty much on par with what you've already got. If you're branching out, then you might actually want to try a good premium diaper. Try either Molicar Supers, Northshore supreme, or (my favorite) Confidry24/7.

Stay away from Depends and other store brands. Depends are like drinking warm chardonnay from a box. Sure it will get you drunk, but thats not really the point of wine. You want a pinot noir from the russian river valley server at 65°F. Paired with a nice glazed salmon and asparagus. Like an Abena X-plus, Dry 24/7, Belissimo or Secure X-plus. Try those and you will be happy.

• Like 1

I use a wide range of diapers. Only store bought diapers I use nowadays are goodnites or other thinner/cheaper pull-ups which almost feel like baby diapers minus the tabs (Well begginings night pants would be a good example). Now if you are looking to wet heavily, I have two favorites.