LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If i could have one wish

Not sure which board was best to post on. Its been about 6 years since i have posted on any AB message board. If feels so new again. I used to be an LG. I got married and had two children of my own. In recent months i have been feeling the need to return to my 4 year old mischievous self. It would be great if i was granted just one wish. i would wish for handsome daddy take care of me for one day only. I feel like i have lost my moe joe as i work hard look after my own little family. Like most mothers of young children i hardly know myself anymore and its kind of sad that the 4 year old part of me has gone away. I wonder if she will ever come back or ever have the chance to reappear. i was wondering if there were any other LG's in the same situation?

I would think there are lots are littles that go through this phase as your big life and little life part in different directions. The key to remember here is that your life self doesn't have to be put on hold while dealing with the big self things such as raising a family, work, and education. You have to relearn that balance which may mean you have to plan out the little time. I know my wife and I discussed what we would do if we found ourselves with a child how we would deal with our kink lifestyle and a vanilla family. Speak with your partner. Express your desires. Both of you should be able to figure it out!

• Like 1