LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bdsm And Diaper Relationships

I posted a singled ad on alt.com after someone suggested it on here some time back and made it plain about my diapers and my interests in Bdsm as a master not a sub. I got a few responses but one got my attention. So we have been using aim back and forth for several weeks and last weekend we actually hooked up in real life in Louisville Ky . Now her interests are the same as mine but slightly different. I'm happy in my diapers and do not like someone else to change me she like to be forced into them and to be made to do things she wouldn’t normally do to the point of embarrassment. So we did some things had some fun at a strip club and headed back to the hotel after a late dinner and seeing the sights. I had to change and she asked if she could change me and I allowed it even though the ideal really didn‘t appeal to me I was trying to explore something new I even tried to make it a punishment for her thinking I could change my feelings about it But it just didn‘t work. She took the opportunity to mix sexual play with changing me. I acted as if it were ok and I was enjoying it but truthfully it drove me nuts and I hated it. I know the rolls between master and sub are to be clear be we really don’t fit the typical S&M scene. I like changing and dressing her so I guess that makes me a daddy which is great with me but then there is this other side of us that is all bdsm. She really enjoys the ideal of being forced to change me and wants the diapers even messier but the ideal just disturbs me even though I know she intensely wants this.

Now I have done things in the past with my ex-wife like having sex with my diaper on, its not easy but very exciting so I like that. My ex never offered to change me and that was cool she new I didn’t like it. She was also a sub but never wanted anything to do with the diapers and humiliation it was more of a bondage thing with her

So here is my question, is there a way I could find enjoyment in being changed or is it hopeless?

If you have question please ask them and maybe it will lead me to my answer.

Cya Rocky

:boxing:

Geeeze Rock, thats a hard one, I thought you found a new girlfriend? I must be behind the times or maybe I misread a old post ;) Anyway I look at it from just a regular relationship stand point, as I'm to much of a whimp for BDSM.

Anyway my point is if you get what you want, and she gets what she wants, then you don't have a problem. Now thats saying that you taking care of her doing the Daddy thing gives you some joy, and her changing you does the same. I can certainly say that me and my wife do not see eye to eye on alot of things sexual, but as long as she treats me the way I need, then I must reciprocate, and must add I'm happy to do so. I guess basically I'm saying that if you don't feel your getting what you want then fine. But if you are then I would think you could just suck it up (No Pun) and allow her to get her enjoyment too!.

I know that doesn't encompass alot of what you were saying but I do find that it's the root of all relationships, I've always learned that 50/50 relationships are a joke...It's you give 100% to her and her 100% to you, that way nobody is keeping score, but heck everyone is different, best of luck to you guys.

Rocky, If I remember from previous posts, you are incontinent right? If that is the case, just look at it as one time that you don't have to change yourself. I know from being incontinent, and a dl, I find that having to change 4 or 5 times a day is kind of a drag after a few years. The enjoyment of diapers has dropped considerably for me. Sometimes my wife will change me, and even though I am not an AB, I enjoy the feeling that she cares enough to do it, and it is one change that I don't have to do. So if your G/F really wants to change you, and she enjoys it, then maybe it will help to look at it like that. If you want to remain dominant in the situation, insist on only a change, and no sexual play, maybe even "punish" her if she does try to incorporate sex durring your change, that should build some excitment for her. Just a thought, hope it helps.

Iowaincon

I think iowaincon might be right. Try to get your mind around the idea of it being punishment to her. I can see why it might not appeal to you because being a dom, you're probably feeling like she suddenly has the control when she's changing you. It becomes like Mommy/authority figure. If you look on it as something akin to saying "tie my shoe", you're making a demand for her to serve you in some manner. "You will change my diaper and you will do it now, and you will do it in this certain manner or you'll be punished severely." I think the whole thing probably revolves around changing your way of looking at it. Good luck.