LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bully gets babysat pvt (Gabriella)

"Mom you can't be serious a babysitter!" She said stomping up the stairs slamming her door.. She got out her box that contained her smoking supplies she herd the door close she knew her mom took off so she rolled a blunt and started to smoke.. Kayla was pissed her mom was leaving for the weekend and now she was going to get her a babysitter cause she had gotten in trouble at school.. Damn we were only having fun she thought as her and Magan and Tara her little group were picking on some snooty underclassman..

Mandy had , had a horrible day she and her friend had been bullied yet again from a group of seniors and planned on spending the weekend with friends but on the way home she had a phone call asking her to babysit. After a few seconds she agreed she had no idea who she would be babysitting. expecting a normal evening she got changed and got together her normal babysitting supplies she then packed her macbook and headed over .

when she got there she knocked on the door . "hi im mandy im here to babysit" she said as the door opened.

"Hi thanks for coming over I'm Sara this might be unusual but mu daughter has been acting up talking back and getting in trouble at school acting real immature and I need someone to watch her make sure she don't get into any trouble I promise you'll be paid nicely as I have to leave for the weekend." Sara said almost at her witts end what to do with her daughter..

Mandy listened to what Sara said a little confused, but it sounded like good money and after the week she had had being bullied by Kayla she felt like teaching some girl how to behaive would be good." she couldnt believe her eyes when it was Kayla who came down the stairs.

she decides she needs to prove to Sara she can handle Kayla and having her mother there gave her confidence. she walked over to Kayla and taking hold of her ear she leads her towards her mother. "i here youve been a naughty girl for your mommy" she says giving her 5 hard smacks on her bottom.

"now stand in the corner facing the wall while me and your mommy talk'" she says in a confident voice.

"oh dont im sure kayla will be a good girl unless she wants a really sore bottom." she says as she looks at kayla standing there she couldntg believe her luck.getting kayla away from her friends meant mandy could take control.

"kayla i wan you to say sorry to your mommy for being a bad girl unless you want to be over my knee for a spanking." she said as she unpacked her bag revealing a bag of diapers and other supplies.

she just hoped a weekend would be enough time to start the process of taking revenge.

Kayla couldn't believe what just happened as she just had been spanked by that bitch Mandy, she was 16 or maybe 17 she was sophomore for crying out loud.. Damn I wish Tara and Magan were here.. Well actually I don't! She thought to herself.. Then she was snapped out of her deepest thoughts as Mandy called her for her..

Mandy looked up as Kayla moved out the corner and said she was sorry.

"That will do good girl Kayla I'll teach you to be a good girl." She says walking over she pats kaylas bottom wanting to make it clear Mandy was in charge now.

"Can you leave some money for food please Sara I'm sure we will be fine while your gone." She says

Mandy says bye to Sara smiling as she shits the front door and turns on Kayla.

"I'm going to love looking after you , especially after all the times you've bullied me with your friends to protect you." She says confidently.

"You will do everything I tell you do understand baby Kayla." She says as she sits down on the couche.

Kayla wasn't going to go down so easy she was just waiting until her mom left once Mandy turned on her she turned back on her especially when she called her baby she was furious she was older then her and she was going to feel the wrath of her now!

Mandy knew she couldn't back down now she had to make Kayla submit to her. She grabs Kayla forcefully pulling her over her lap.

"Aww does baby Kayla need Megan and Tara to protect her." Mandy pins Kayla down so she can't move and using the other hand slides down her jeans and panties then she gives her 6 hard smacks.

"Your mummy asked me to babysit you so unless you want everyone at school to know I'm your babysitter you better start being a good girl." She says then she gives her 18 hard smacks

Mandy smiled to herself as Kayla tried to escape before giving in and began to cry. She then started gently rubbing kaylas bottom.

"Thank you for saying you'll be good I don't want to have to spank you all the time." She then helped Kayla to her shakey feet her jeans and thong still around her ankles.

"Let's get you into a nice thick diaper ready for your bottle." She says confidently laying her down on the floor

Kayla laid there feeling just like a little girl as Mandy finished spanking her then she started rubbing her ass. She was determined to get her back some way! She was relieved it was over and when Mandy stood her up she went to pull her panties and jeans up then she had her hands slapped..

"Oh I'm very serious ,you've been acting like a brat and you bullied me when you had your friends around to protect you so now I'm going to teach you a lesson." She pushes Kayla gently down on the floor.

"You'll learn to love your diapers sweetie." As she says this she slides a thick nappy underneath kaylas bottom and poors a little baby lotion onto her private area and bottom and then starts rubbing it in.

Kayla was still sobbing with her panties down by her ankles so when Mandy pushed her she went right down and with a little slap to her ass she knew she better do as Mandy said.. She laid there and watched as Mandy unfolded the disposable diaper it was loud and crinkly..

Mandy did the diaper up so it was nice and snug trapping her in the diaper.

"I know your sorry but you need to learn to be a good girl so until i decide you have learnt your lesson you will be wearing diapers." She says smiling.

"Now I want you to thank me for putting you in diapers." She says as she slides a pair of plastic frilly panties over her diaper.

Kayla laid there as Mandy rubbed the powder in bringing the diaper up nice and tight between her legs taping each side all the while cooing at her as if she was babysitting a real baby.. Kayla closed her eyes and did her best to ignore everything as her ass was on fire!

"That's good baby , you make an adorable baby" she says sliding a pacifier into kaylas mouth. Then she takes some photos using her cell phone.

"If your a good girl we will go to park tomorrow." She says as she smiles at Kayla..she would meet some of her friends there she wanted Kayla to learn her new place in life.