LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coviden Wings "Extra heavy"?

I found a good deal on these diapers. They are Coviden Wings "Extra heavy". I've tried Coviden Wings before, and from what I remember they were comparable to Depends Protection with Tabs.

Does anyone know if the "Extra Heavy"

version of these diapers are any better? I'f you go to Coviden's website the Extra Heavy ones are supposed to be thicker, and wider.

I can't find any pictures of them, only drawings, and in the drawings, I don't see a leak guard, which leads me to believe they arn't very good diapers.

I found a set of 572 of them on craigslist for $100.

Should I buy them? Or buy $100 worth of Abena and Dry24/7?

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply Al!

I figured as much. I might pick them up anyway since they are so cheap.

Do you know if they have a leak guard? That's a really big deal to me. That would make or break the deal.

Depending on if you intend to wear them 24/7 I'd reconsider their "cheap" price. You really need to look at their cost on a per-diaper basis, not per-diaper.

Those cheap diapers may seem like a good deal, but you're guaranteed to be changing them more often. Switching to a diaper that costs 2 times more, yet last 4 times as long will actually cost you half as much. Plus, using better diapers usually translates to them being more reliable with less leaks overall.