LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Teachers Little Pet - sissydreams & keeperofthelost

Alex was your typical student in many ways, but not in one way. She was good looking, long red flowing hair with a good looking body. She never went around chasing boys as she had never had that much interest in them.

Alex had always been more interested in girls and had a crush on several of her older female teachers. Deep down though she knew that there was no chance of anything happening.

Ms Miranda pines Sat at her desk looking at the paper in front of her thoughtfully. Alex was fumbling her class. She felt a small smirk appear on her face. She had desired the young girl for awhile. Could this be a way to get her? She wrote SEE ME AFTER CLASS on the test and prepared to pass them out next class.

Sitting there in class Alex wondered how much longer she could get away with what was happening with her.

She was struggling with Ms Pines class and had been for some time, but what made it worse on her was that Alex had the biggest crush ever on her.

Some days she just sat there and watched as Ms Pines seemed to just float around the room, so beautiful and elegant, she tried to not make it obvious she was watching her every move.

Miranda set the paper down on Alex's desk. She didn't say anything although she was WELL aware of the girl watching her. She walked back to the front of the class and wrote down what the homework was on the board .

When Miranda put the paper down on her desk, Alex saw exactly how bad her score was, this was the worst ever result she had received,

"I bet I scored most of that for my name and the date" thought Alex.

Looking up she saw the homework assignment and realised that it wasn't getting any easier, but straight away her eyes wandered across to the figure of Ms Pines standing there writing.

She had a beautiful figure and looked so smart dressed there with class and authority pouring from her.

Miranda stepped away from the board and sat at her desk. There was 10 minutes until the bell rang. "Start on the homework with the time you have left." She said before going back to the pile of paperwork in front of her.

Alex was still in a trance watching her teacher walking around that she didn't even notice her tell everyone to get on with their homework, it was though her eyes where fixed to her no matter where she went.

She sat there watching as she sat down at her desk, then noticed that everyone else was doing something but she had no idea what.

She thought it was best to get something out so she didn't make it too obvious she had no idea what was going on.

• 4 weeks later...

Miranda was calm as she started to do paperwork. It wasn't much, tests for another class that needed to be graded, so her mey was on Alex. She had to supress a snort at how Alex obviously didn't get what everyone else was doing just that they were all doing something. The bell rang a bit later and she paused in her work as the students started to leave the class room. Waiting for Alex and her to be alone. She knew Alex's next period was a free one and then lunch so they had plenty of time to talk.

When the bell rang Alex knew that the point she was dreading was about to be thrust upon her, she knew that she was being held here in order for her to be disciplined about her test results.

But at the same time she knew she had to try and keep her emotions in check to save her being found out by Ms Pines.

She watched nervously as all the class filed out of the door one by one, leaving her to sit there and await her outcome.

Some of the others in the class passed their usual smart ass comments on the way out, but Alex wasn't paying any attention to them, her attention was firmly glued somewhere else.

"Come up here please Alex" Miranda said firmly but wth a gentle tone. She didn't want to scare the girl too badly. This had to be played out wth a delicate balance. Keep the girl confused a bit through the critcal mometns then give her pleasure to make her hers. "Do you know why I kept you after class?" She asked firmly

Alex was startled by Ms Pines asking her to come to her desk at the front of the class, she expected her to come and speak with her at her desk. She slowly rose and made her way to her desk, to the desk of the woman whom she adored and idolised.

"I think you want to speak to me about my grades" said Alex slightly unsure and scared.

"I have noticed that I have let my work slip and don't know why, is that why you want to talk to me".

"I am sorry about my grades but I am not really sure what the problem is" replied Alex.

"well maybe there is something but it's kind of embarrassing to say what it is" said Alex after a short pause, but how on earth do you tell your teacher you have a crush on her she wondered.

She just wanted to come out and say it, but she didn't want to look stupid and feel bad about it.