LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Yeah...

Correct me if I`m wrong, but did you just say that "you like it more when real kids are playing in them?" I sincerely hope that was a printing mistake, and that you meant to say "real ABs", and not children. :badmood: If not, you can honestly take that kind of despicable shit, and choke on it!! One thing is for certain, and be not mistaken about this, it has no place whatsoever in this, or in any other AB-community!! I repeat, I truly hope that it was a printing mistake, if it was, please correct at once. :badmood:

Correct me if I`m wrong, but did you just say that "you like it more when real kids are playing in them?" I sincerely hope that was a printing mistake, and that you meant to say "real ABs", and not children. :badmood: If not, you can honestly take that kind of despicable shit, and choke on it!! One thing is for certain, and be not mistaken about this, it has no place whatsoever in this, or in any other AB-community!! I repeat, I truly hope that it was a printing mistake, if it was, please correct at once. :badmood:

I'm sorry for the typo. I should have said... I like amatuer diaper play more than professional, cuz it's just more organic. Good catch