LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Mommy" and "Daddy" terms of endearment

A question occurred to me today as I sent my wife off to work in a diaper. It was the first time I really enforced her calling me "daddy" instead of "sir" in such situations, and she said she was a bit wierded out about it, as she has a father and doing that makes her think of him (she's not used to the "daddy" term in this context). I admit that, when the tables are turned and I'm using the term "mommy", it was awkward, particularly at first.

I've personally never had any experience with the "Daddy/Mommy" names but I think it would be a little awkward for me at first but like all things you get accustomed to it.

• 3 weeks later...

I do not like being called "mommy".

I have a son. Being called mommy by anyone else skeeves me out.

The diapers add enough of a power dynamic with me that I feel fine just being called by name.

I have a very mothering personality so as a joke/friendly term of endearment a few of my younger friend started referring to me as "mom". I am close/friendly with all of their mothers and they know about my protective nature with their children. Being called mom did not bother me until I got a little (my boyfriend). My friends that used to call me mom still do, but when my little calls me "mom" it just does not fit or feel right for either of us. So we stick to other things like "mommie" or "momma". Basically what I am saying is talk to your little and figure out what feels comfortable for both of you.

• 3 weeks later...

I find the term "Beloved" works well for Daddy/Doms and Mommy/Doms who want to avoid emotional crossover

that's a very difficult word for a little in little headspace :Crylol:

but hey, whatever floats your boat