LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Airport Diaper

Being patted down in a wet diaper is still no big deal. The ONLY horror stories you ever hear about this is when someone made a big deal about it them selves- not because of security. Just following their instructions I've never had a problem with it and get through security just as fast as everyone else.

I travel every now and then but I've never thought about wearing on a plane or in an airport. Most of the time waiting in either is rather stressful and unpleasant and I generally prefer to enjoy myself whenever I'm padded. Plus, there's, like, no discreetness whatsoever; bathrooms are *always* occupied, and I'd prefer not to let everyone within earshot know I'm changing in a stall.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really like to fly anymore because the delays at both ends of the trip almost guarantees that if I'm wearing a paper diaper then it will leak. So when I have to fly I also have to wear a folded cloth diaper that, I know from personal experience, Won't Leak. The diaper pins do set off the alarms and only once did I ever have to open my pants to show that I really was wearing a pin-on Old Fashioned Cloth Diaper. The poor TSA kid didn't even know that there Were pin-on Cloth Diapers let along that someone could actually wear one. I thought it was pretty funny.