LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lesson from the Neighbour - for Sissydreams & Keeperofthelost

sissydreams

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess knew now that she had no choice in the matter, she was going to have to use her diaper.

She knelt at the end of the crib looking at Miranda, not knowing how to do it, but the look coming back at her somehow helped her relax and as soon as that happened, the floodgates opened. The pee was flooding into her diaper and she felt strange, it gave her a happy feeling like she was doing something to please Miranda.

"Mommy, I'm all wet, please change my diaper".

This was the first time since arriving at Miranda's house that Jess actually felt comfortable.

There was a warm loving feeling sweeping over her that she had not felt in a long time, it was something she missed.

It wasn't that her parents didn't care about her, they just kept on with their work and left Jess to get on with her life. She thought that is why she turned out like she did.

"I..I..I'm sorry Miranda if i have been a pain all these years, I just couldn't help it" stuttered Jess trying to hold back the tears. She then just held out her arms wanting to be hugged

hugged.

"sorry mommy, I will try, its just a difficult change for me bearing in mind what my life has been like over the past few years.

Thank you for changing me, it feels so much better now. Can I go and watch TV now, there are some really good programmes on".

Jess felt a lot better in the new diaper, even though it was different she thought it was comfortable.

Jess felt happy to be going downstairs and not being put in the crib again. She toddled down the stairs as best she could, the thick diaper restricted her movement.

"slow down mommy, I can't keep up with you, the diaper is making me walk funny".

Jess walked into the living room where she expected to go and watch TV.

When she got downstairs and saw the playpen that was to be her new home, Jess realised that she might have well been in the crib again, at least she could have had chance to sleep.

once inside the playpen, Jess tried to play with few toys there but soon got bored so tried to have a rest and sleep.

Before she got comfortable she was disturbed by Miranda.

At that time lunch did seem a good idea but the idea of having to go for a nap afterwards didn't sound so good. But how did she get out of it, there was no real choice but to carry on with thing the way they where.

"ok mommy, can I have my lunch sitting in here, I want to watch TV some more".

Miranda clucked her tounge. "No no. babies need lots of soupervions" she said leading jess to the kitchen/dining room area where a high chair waited. "Babygirl is going to be good nad eat in her chair" Miranda announcd eaisly putting the girl in there.

"you have got to be kidding if you think I am eating whilst sitting in there" shouted Jess, but before she could argue she had already been lifted in.

Jess sat there trying to lever herself out of the seat, this was just getting too much,

"Let me out, let me out"!

Jess didn't want to eat what was being put in front of her but felt there was no choice, it was either that or starve.

As her reluctance showed more and more, Miranda picked up the spoon and then started to feed Jess herself.

The food tasted bad but it was better than nothing, after a while it started bringing back memories of when she was little.

"Good girl" Miranda cooed as she fed her hungry baby. "See? isn't this much better then having a temper tantrum?" she added. Jess was adorable like this. all diaperd up and subdued. This summer could turn out to be more fun then she had hoped.

"I guess so, I'm just not used to be looked after, never mind being putting diapers and dressed like a little girl".

"I need to go bathroom again mommy" said Jess, "do I have to go pee pee in my panties, can't I use the potty or something ".

Jess blushed so badly when she realised what she had just asked. She was fighting to not be a baby and then just asked for a potty.

Jess was in a right mess, she had been wearing diapers but now she was wearing little girl training panties which in her mind was even worse. But being made to pee in her panties was so embarrassing.

Jess was left with no other option other than to pee, so that is what she did.

"I have wet panties on now, can you please change them".

"Thank you mommy" said a now quiet Jess, glad to be out of those little panties, even if it did mean she was back in a diaper.

"what are we doing for the rest of the day, do I have to wear my diaper if we go out".

Jess wasn't very impressed with the answer but what could she do. The last thing she had asked of Miranda was to change her out of the panties she had wet and put her in a diaper.

These weren't exactly the actions of a grown up.

"ok mommy I suppose" replied Jess, "but you won't embarrass me will you".