LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lesson from the Neighbour - for Sissydreams & Keeperofthelost

sissydreams

Jess was a girl who had just turned 18 and thought she knew everything there was to know about everything. She lived at home with her parents but was looking forward to the summer holidays more than ever because they where going away for the most part of it and leaving her to her own devices.

They knew she could be a right little brat at times and had warned her about her behaviour while they where away. To that end they had asked one of the neighbours to keep an eye on her, even giving her permission to discipline Jess if needed. The neighbours knew how troublesome she could be, but mostly liked her anyway.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the day for Jess's parent to leave for their trip abroad and they decided to drop the bombshell on her that she would be staying with Miranda next door.

"you have got to be kidding me, I can't stay with her, I am 18 for God sakes".

Jess argued but it fell on closed doors, she knew she was waiting her time but tried anyway.

Before she knew it she was being sent next door with a small suit case, then watching as her parents left her for the summer.

Miranda smiled at Jess. "It's ok Honey. We'll have lots of fun together" she said reasuringly, wanting to start off on the right foot with the girl. She already had plans to deal with Jess's bratty attitude but figured she could try to start off pleasently.

"ok I suppose" replied Jess with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

She didn't want to antagonise Miranda on the first day of her stay, it was going to be a long long summer ahead.

"Well i guess now I'm here you had best show me where I will be sleeping".

In the back of the mind, Jess couldn't help but wonder what Miranda had in mind when she said they would have fun. In the past she hadn't been the most pleasant girl towards Miranda, so just what was she thinking. She knew she had to behave or there would be hell to pay when her parents got home.

Miranda frowned a bit at the sarcastic tone. "Watch your tone missy" she said sternly and lead Jess into the house. She decided to just go ahead and put her in the nursery. She knew that Jess wouldn't be well beaved for her and to be honest Jess would look so cute diaperd and in a crib. "This is where you'll be staying." she said flicking on the light to the adult sized nursery. She watched the young girl carfully for her reaction.

Seeing the sight in front of her nearly caused Jess to feint on the spot. It was like nothing she had ever seen before, a crib, changing table, rocking horse and many cupboards and wardrobes which she could only imagine what they held.

Jess's biggest problem in all of this was her size, she always had been a small girl, maybe her attitude was the reason for the trying to make up for this.

"if you think I am staying here then you have a problem, I would rather be out on the street than sleep in that".

Miranda turned to face the girl and looked at her sternly. "Listin here missy. Your parents put you into my care and THAT means you'll live by MY rules." she said with her hands on her hips. "Now are you going to let me get you set up or do want to start everything off with a spanking?"

"well it seems you have made your mind up but I am not staying here to put up with this, I am off".

With that Jess turned to make her way out of the door, she thought that she could get the spare key for the house from its hiding place.

She knew she was a brat at times but if all that nursery stuff was Miranda's idea of fun then it certainly wasn't hers. She could accept most things but maybe this was something else.

Miranda sighed. "Spanking it is" She said grabbing the girls arm and dragging her to a chair in the nursery and throwing her over her knees. "I so hoped we could avoid this for a bit." she said as she yanked down the girls panties and started to spank her bottom.

Jess was surprised when she was grabbed by Miranda, she tried to resist but it was hopeless, she went over her knee and then had to suffer the indignity of having her panties pulled down. It didn't take long before she was bawling her eyes out as the hand of Miranda was relentless on her bottom.

"Please stop, I am sorry, I promise to be good and live by your rules" cried Jess, it had been such a long time since she had been treated this way.

"Please Miranda, I will stay in here and sleep in the crib if that is what you want, its hurting a lot, I need to go to the bathroom, I need to pee"!

Miranda stood her up. "Good. I'm glad we`'ve reached an understanding." She said as she dragged the girl over to the changing table. She easily put the smaller girl on the table and started to take off her skirt and painted to put her in a diaper.

Jess was relieved to have the spanking stop, she felt as though her bottom was on fire.

Miranda had picked her up with ease and this worried Jess a bit, she thought if this was a sign of what was to come then fighting her was pointless. Her strength

was much more than Jess thought.

"Miranda" said Jess quietly, "my bottom is sore, can you put something on it, I promise to try and be good".

Miranda Coles at her. "Poor baby. Of course I will." Without anym.ore preamble she put on some aloe to sooth Jess`s spanked bottom. Then added baby powder and cream before fastening her In the diaper. "There. Now let's get you properly dressed."

"Thank you Miranda, that feels so much better, I really will try to be good ".

Jess felt a whole lot better with the aloe on her bottom it felt cool and less painful.

When Miranda put the diaper on her it was a whole new experience but she had to admit that it did feel comfortable.

"can I wear my normal clothes again, I think they will fit over the diaper".

Miranda shook her head "No no. Baby girls get speacial clothes" she said as she pulled a pretty pink diaper cover over the diaper Jess was wearing. With that said she took off Jess's shrit as well. "Don't worry. Mommy with make sure you look cute and pretty" she added with a smile

"But mom...Miranda" said Jess, correcting herself quickly, "I really like my own clothes, that is why I brought my suitcase with everything in it to wear".

Jess couldn't believe it, with an hour of arriving in her neighbours house, she was now in a diaper with a frilly pink cover over it, sitting on a change table in her own nursery. Maybe she would get used it.

Miranda looked at her sternly. "Call me mommy young lady" she said before going on. "And in this house babies wear what grownups tell them too." she said going over to the wardrobe and choosing a pink dress that matched the diaper cover before going back over and making sure Jess was in just the diaper and diaper cover.

"Oh now sweetied you'll look os cute!" Was the teasing answer to the question about the dress.But when she was asked about the tolit Miranda didn't answer for a moment putting the dress on the mroe complient babygirl. Once she made sure the dress was on right, she asnwered. "You have a diaper for a reason honey. When you need to go potty just go and mommy will change you."

Well things where just getting better, now she was expected to wet her diaper and use it like a baby.

Jess had other ideas about this and decided that she would have to sneak off to the bathroom when she needed to go.

Sitting there thinking while she was being dressed, she began to wonder if she could get up to things this way, could she let Miranda look after her, maybe it would be ok.

"I suppose that is why I am wearing a diaper then" replied Jess, at least making it seem she would accept everything.

"can I wear my own clothes when we go out, I wouldn't want to walk around like this".

Miranda inwardly chuckled and pulled on one last thing. A little locks which she locked then and there on the diaper cover before slipping on some mittens over Jess`s hands. "There now you won't forget to use your diaper." At the question abut clothes she smiled. "But babies wear cute little outfits like this"

Well all of jess's ideas had now just gone out of the window, with the diaper cover locked on and then mittens on her hands, she now realised sneaking off to the toilet wasn't going to be possible at all.

She now sat on the edge of the change table with her legs dangling over the edge, arms folded looking like a grumpy little baby girl.

"well i hope you are happy now Miranda, you know how to made someone feel stupid" said Jess, not bothering to call her mommy, it was not as though things could get worse. She finished off by sticking her tongue out as soon as she turned her back.

Miranda sighed. "Such a grumpy baby" she said grabbing Jess and smacking g her bottom hard a few times before plopping her in the crib. " I think a nap will help" she said pulling up the cribs side and locking it in place.

Jess wanted to fight so much after being smacked again by Miranda, but at that point all the energy had been taken from her.

She laid down in the crib where she had been put and for once found it very comfortable. She thought about quick nap might recharge her batteries and help her think of a way to get out of this.

Soon Jess found herself fast asleep dreaming of the days ahead, walking out in public in her dress, then being taken out in a stroller.

She was woken by the sudden urge to pee, she couldn't wet herself, so called Miranda, but instinctively she called for mommy,

"mommy, mommy, I need a pee pee, I need the bathroom ".