LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Goes It.

Enigma

Hello. I am Enigma. I am a 19 year old male from Johnstown Pa. The city with two world records for the most floods to hit a city and the city with the world's steepest Inclined plane. I have loved wearing diapers for as long as I can remember. No one besides god himself knows that I like to wear diapers. It took awile for me to learn that I liked to wear diapers. But once I learned what I liked to do I did some research and learned that I am not alone. It is good to finally get this off of my chest, even if I never meet anyone else like me. Hope to talk to people like me. Have a nice day.

-The Enigma

Guest Georgia DL

Hi Enigma

I am an older DL from way back. Glad you decided to pursue your fetish. I have loved wearing and using diapers since my childhood. I enjoy using disposables since they have gotten better over the years. You'll find in time that there are alot of us and that alot of women will go with it if properly introduced to it. I hope you will continue to enjoy this lifestyle and be happy with what ever you decide to do with it. Stay wet!