LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats She Thinking?

I have had a long time friend Amy. I have never considered her a datable interesting my life we are more like brother sister relationship.

Last night we went out a movie and dinner like a million times before. I could tell she had something on her mind and asked several times but got nowhere. So at the end of the meal we are drinking coffeeand we reminisced about old day and what friends were up to. She bluntly asked me do you still use diapers? I was a bit shocked at her frankness and said well yeah, you know that?!? She paused and said i always wondered how you got by in those things? I uncomfortable-ly chuckled and said what do you mean?? She replied well you know that wet feeling and always worrying about someone finding out. I joked and said ok where is Amy and who are you? She looked a little weird and said HUH? I said why suddenly all the questions we have known each other since senior year of high school and you have never asked me anything like this? So why the interested now? I asked is something wrong?

She replied no i just found this site and it made me wonder? I asked what site? She said the DPF? Oh i said diaper pail friends. she said yeah i have been reading threw some of that stuff and it made me think?

A minute passed as i waited for her to finish her thought but Nothing? So i asked well what do you thing of the site? She said its a little weird but i understand why they do it.

I could tell she was thinking more but simply wouldn't tell me. I did asked if she had thought about wearing diapers and she barked No way are you nuts! The conversation was dropped. but i can't help thinking was she trying to come out of the closet to me!?! did she loose her nerve or should i just chalk it up to someone trying to relate to my take on it?

Yours thoughts:

Cya rocky :boxing: