LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Extra Credit pvt for Sugar-daddy

She felt just like a little girl as she was carried upstairs.. "I can walk you know!" She whined but he didn't listen to her and took her upstairs and laid her down she felt like a baby being laid down for a diaper change. As she watched him getting a baby wipe and cleaning her up then she watched in horror as he got out a even more childish looking pair of training pants.

James leaned over and stroked her cheek as she sat there doing the math test.

"There some easy questions designed for kids still in kindergarten, I'm sure a big girl like you should have no problems." He pauses loving how much the tape had worked. He then picks up her cell phone and sends a message to megan.

*hi this is Mr Thomas can you come to mine this evening I need you to do something for me.*

I then sit down next to Kayla. "Would you like some help, if you can't do these maybe I need to have you put back in kindergarten." As I say this I rub the back of your training panties.

He was going to enjoy himself watching Kayla regress.

James watches as Kayla struggles with the math quiz. feeling really happy with how effective the tape was in reducing Kaylas math level already.

"Ok let me help you sweetie." He says sitting down. "Whats 7+9 Kayla." He says as his cell phone vibrates.

He reads the message from Megan and then replies. * glad you can come you won't want to miss this*

He slides a finger into the waistband of kaylas training panties to see if there still dry.

He decided she would be wearing pull ups to school tomorrow.

"I don't know!" She says frustrated she so nervous she wet her pants again.

She sits there still trying to figure it out it's like her mind has a wall in front of the knowledge that she once had but she can't knock the wall down!

James smiles at her. "Its ok if you don't know , your just a little girl." He then takes her hand and squeezes it.

"I think we need to get you changed Kayla." James then lifts her up and carrys her upstairs. He looks at her in his arms living how adorable she looks.

They enter the bedroom and he lays her on a mat on the bed and removes her clothes leaving her in just the training panties.

"I think we need something better for you Kayla." He slides the wet training panties down her legs then cleans her up with baby wipes and spreads baby lotion on her before sliding up a thick pull up.

"How does that feel Kayla."

She starts feeling weird maybe she is a little girl she thinks she looks at the clothes she's wearing she can see they're little girl clothes. Her mind is mixed up, part of it is screaming what the hell is going on. RUN. Another part of her along with her body is submitting to his actions as he picks her up and takes her upstairs. She stares at him with glazed eyes still trying to figure things out.

"Good girl, now let's get you dressed before your friend arrives." He says as he walks over to a chest of draws and picks out a pink dress with hearts on and matching rubber panties to cover her pull up.

James then walks back over and gets her dressed. He loves the control he's starting to have over her.

"Do you promise to be a good girl for daddy." He says as he finishes dressing her.

Once she's dressed he wanted to test her so said "big girl" this would make her go back to normal till he said the control word.

Her mind was screaming to get the hell out of there but her body was going along with whatever he wanted to do, and her words wouldn't come to her she was just going with it. She would nod her head and talk simple words. If the real Kayla could she would yell and holler especially with a friend coming over, but she wasn't her normal self. She stood there as he slipped the dress over her head then he got some baby plastic pants and pulled them up her legs, she looked just like a toddler.