LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Out Of Town

Hello everyone. I'm going out of town tomorrow( Friday). I'm going to a bigger city that has a Wal-greens store and shop else where. I ordered the Wal-greens diapers already. I just have to pay and pick them up :) Reading the diaper reviews on the Wal-greens diaper. I think many people would agree that diaper sucks :( Me I love wearing 3 to 4 diapers at once. I love the feeling that bulkness. Wal-greens diapers are thin anyway. I like them cause they come up high and don't shrink. Their my overnight diaper's :blush::D I want to wear something that will make and look to others that I am in a diaper :mellow: by the bulkiness of my butt. At the same time I'm buying diapers. Kind of scary. Excited. shamed, ect. Not really sure if I can do it. If you were me what would you wear? I 'm thinking sweat pants. I think they would really crinkle under them. Also if you were me would you do it?? No body knows you in this city!

Hello everyone. I'm going out of town tomorrow( Friday). I'm going to a bigger city that has a Wal-greens store and shop else where. I ordered the Wal-greens diapers already. I just have to pay and pick them up :) Reading the diaper reviews on the Wal-greens diaper. I think many people would agree that diaper sucks :( Me I love wearing 3 to 4 diapers at once. I love the feeling that bulkness. Wal-greens diapers are thin anyway. I like them cause they come up high and don't shrink. Their my overnight diaper's :blush::D I want to wear something that will make and look to others that I am in a diaper :mellow: by the bulkiness of my butt. At the same time I'm buying diapers. Kind of scary. Excited. shamed, ect. Not really sure if I can do it. If you were me what would you wear? I 'm thinking sweat pants. I think they would really crinkle under them. Also if you were me would you do it?? No body knows you in this city!

As I understand it, you wish for some reason that it will be asy for others to spot. So the only wellchosen thing to wear must be hotpants - no chance that you will not be noticed that way :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone... I thought about replying to tell what happened. Had a great weekend that weekend. Shopped around, got a room later. Stayed there till midnight came and couldn't decide if I can do it. Finally I decided that I will. I told them previously that I was incontinent and I wore/use diapers. I had a bladder problem. The gal was very understanding, and kind. I needed to make a large purchase not in size,but bulk purchase. I ordered 5 packs of 44 in the medium's. I diapered myself. Wore a pajamas that wasn't baggy. No see through. I did crinkle with every step :) I wore two diapers so my butt protruded. I went in minding my own business. Didn't see no one else. Then I was met by a woman who worked there she was very nice. Few years older than me. We went to the diaper asle, and I waited there while she went to the back. She brought two big packages of the diapers, gave them to me told me to wait at the checkout while she returns with the others. I crinkled all the way up there. I waited then she returned with another co-worker also a woman carrying my diapers. I paid for them. Thank them. They didn't look at me weird or laughed, nothing. Just like I wasn't buying them but instead just another customer buying candy or something. She asked if I needed help with carry out? Told her I would appreciate that. I grabbed my two big packs one in each hand and headed out first, crinkling with my butt sticking out and I could tell from the side my eyes they both looked at me from the check out register at that point :o:lol::mellow: I crinkled out loud... out. It was about close to a minute before the gals came out with my other diapers to my waiting car. I was nice. Didn't think anything stupid. Thank them again. THey in return were the same. Lots of respect. I drove back to my hotel thinking I wondering what they said or talked about ? before they came out with the rest of my diapers. I don't know what hotpants to be is? I was noticed. I don't really think any thing about it. I guess yes but no I wasn't really trying for others to spot me. Jsut big baby buying his diapers while diapered.

Wouldn't bother with Walgreen's own brand (which by the way you don;t need to order - their always in stock on all stores) But I'd go for CVS overnights if you have a store near you - or Depends are also now fairly decent (Maximum protection only) and they can be double ot tripled diapered easily :)

:)

DP

Actually.LOL :P I bought some of those too. When I went out of town! I wasn't really familiar with this town but a little. I wanted to find all the diaper store's, and yes I saw Osco's. I knew they sold diapers of some sort. I went in. Not diapered. I did pick up 3 packs of 22. I found out there CVS diapers. I heard of them through DD. Yes I truly did. Didn't know where to hide them, so there all in the trunk of my car right now! Lots of diapers! :) Plus I bought some on ebay and I don't wear them much. Don't like them. I have lots of diapers in my room already! trying hard already hiding them. By the way your're from the UK. The wal-greens over there I don't know. Before I headed down to mine I wanted to Make sure this Wal-green's is/will have some diapers. So i ordered them. I even called them first and Depend's sucks. I don't like them. ... Like I said before I knew it wasn't going to be bad, just that they don't know I'm a DL and I'll just go in as a customer and of course their going to sell what ever I'm going to pay for. I went In and left. -_- I'm going out of town about another month from now to the same town. I think I'm going to buy some more diapers. Wal-green's and CVS. Not going to be wearing any diapers. Just a quick in and out! All we have in my town is a super-mart for diapers. Don't like wal-mart diapers. Assurance is Ok back in late 90's. They just suck to this day. Thinner, and tapes really suck :angry: I go online for dry comfort, but I live with a roommate. She's a female and doesn't know about my diapers and DL side. stay dry :P