LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Weekend

This setting takes place at a ordinary home, ordinary family somewhere in Washington State. It was the weekend, the family was on vacation, and Katelyn, age 16 was left in charge of the house and babysitting her younger sibling (male or female is up to You), age 9. That weekend, the younger siblings life changed unwillingly.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was a late night on Thursday. Katelyn was helping her parents pack up for their weekend trip. Both their parents had long hard days with full time jobs just to put bread on the table. Not to mention having to deal with their 2 children. They deserved this. And Katelyn and her little sibling also deserved time to themselves, and Katelyn could hardly wait to spend quality time with them. She had all kinds of plans. Not that they didn't spend enough time together in their own home. She was just so busy with schooling, being out with friends, partying. She wasn't the alcoholic type, not only because shes too young, but she wanted to be a good example, and the "responsible teen". After they were done, they went over a list of things to get done around the house and phone numbers if the 2 ever needed them for something. Katelyn complied them completely. The next morning, they were gone. And so it began. Her little siblings life would soon became real "little". And maybe, just maybe if things worked out, they would keep the young one that way for a long time.

Melody was a spoiled brat and everyone in the house knew it. Being the youngest meant she got away with things her older sister could never get away with. Melody was a bit of a tomboy. The closest she came to being a normal girl was cheerleading. She loved it and it fit in with her daredevil attitude and hyperness.

Katelyn was busy in the kitchen whipping up some lunch for the both of them. Turkey sandwich. Their favorite. It took some work to cut up and prepare, but in the end it was worth it. But this was no ordinary sandwich. Their family had a secret ingredient to their sandwiches, that was always better than the rest. Once done, she put hers and her younger sisters sandwiches on each of their own plates before walking over and setting it on the table in front of Melody, who was busy playing on her little handheld device. "Eat up. You need Your energy for our fun weekend!" she had special plans for this spoiled tomboy. Melody might not like it, but the older sister didn't care.

Melody looks up and picks up half the sandwich. She ate it while playing with her handheld device. Melody totally ignored her older sister while she played her game. She was glad her parents was gone. Then she didn't have to hear their endless droning on about how she should be more lady like and less like a tomboy. Melody finished up her sandwich and left the table without saying anything to Katelyn. She went up to her room and came down later with her backpack and helmet. "I'll be back later maybe. If you don't see me before you go to bed. It means I am not home yet." Melody laughed as she walked to the front door to leave on her bike.

Every weekend melody would leave the house to go hang out with their friends and not come home until bed time. Typical. Katelyn understood it was Spring Vacation but the young girl barley even spent time with family anymore. Was their family that bad? She didn't think so. Katelyn guessed it was just the way of being a tomboy. Not a whole lot she can do about that. Except for keeping her sister from seeing her friends today. She had plans anyway. "Hey! You're not just gonna ask if You can leave the house?" Katelyn got up walked over to her. "You're not that old enough to go anywhere you want right now. Besides we have plans this weekend, you and I."

Melody shakes her head. "Why should I tell you where I am going? I never tell mom or dad where I am going. I just go. They know I will be back before it is time to go to bed unless I call them to tell them I am spending the night somewhere. No you made plans and didn't ask me if I wanted to join you."

Katelyn crossed her arms. "You barley ever spend time with Your family. So I'm telling You now that You can't go out." The older said said with authority. She was left in charge of the house for the next few days. In that time, that would be some new rules, weither Melody liked it or not. Katelyn didn't think Melody would, thats why she wasn't so surprised when Melody tried to fight back. And her parents did try talking to Melody about spending a little more time with her sister. Was she not listening? Of course she wasn't. Shes always either chatting with her friends, playing video games or listening to music in her little cave. "You can at least spare some time for family" family always comes first, Katelyn knew that.

Melody crosses her arms too. "I do spend time with you. I am here for supper every night during the week. Even though it is lame and boring listening to all of you drone on endlessly. You might be in charge this weekend, but that doesn't change the fact. You are lame and a brown nosed to Mom. Now move please. I am late to meet up with Tiffany."

Realistically whenever Melody was here with them for supper, she was always occupied by doing something else. Just like what she was doing earlier. Whenever their parents tried capturing her attention, her younger sisters mind quickly drifted off onto something else. Sometimes she acts like she was listening, but Katelyn knew her. And enough was enough. She wasn't going to let her sister who was 7 years younger than her boss her around. Instead of moving out of the way, Katelyn raised an eyebrow and closed the door behind them with a smirk on her face. "Tiffany will have to wait." Emma had to admit, Tiffany wasn't so bad.

Melody nods. "Ok I guess you are right." She went up to her room. Melody climbed out her window and jumped into the tree. She quietly climbs down and gets her bike out of the garage. Melody pushed it down the road until she was out of sight of the house. "She is so easy to fool." She rides to tiffany's house and they go to the mall to hang out.

As quiet as Melody tried to be trying to escape, Katelyn could slow and silent scrounging around upstairs. Minutes later she could hear something in the garage. Instead of trying to stop her sister, she just smirked again. Whenever their parents didn't let the young girl go out, she would always find another way to leave, without her parents knowing. And her parents never did. Except for Katelyn, who never really says anything. It happens so often that Katelyn expected typical Melody to get out of there. Thats why the older girl had all the baby supplies hidden nearby. The older sister walked over and grabbed some of the stuff before taking the things upstairs to her younger sisters room. This was the perfect time to setup. She started by replacing her drawers with Pampers Cruisers, and baby clothes, and other baby things that would be in the drawer. With her grown up clothes, she put somewhere where Melody would never find them. Next was other baby furniture. Katelyn couldn't wait to see Melody's expression. She was going to hate it, but that didn't matter. She was in for a huge surprise.

Melody and Tiffany spent the rest of the day at the mall and then went back to Tiffany's house. She thought about calling Katelyn, but she figured she would get chewed out or figure out that she was not up in her room like she said she was going to be. Melody decided to wait until later to call. Tiffany ordered a pizza and they ate it while watching movies. Melody decided to leave and rode her bike home. When she got there. Melody noticed the house was dark. She figured Katelyn went out for some alone time and she entered the house. Melody started to go up to her room, but decided to sleep on the couch in the living room.

Being a night owl that katelyn was, she was still up at 2am watching television in her room. She heard her sister finally get home at a time she expected her to be. It was then when her nerves and excitement got the best of her. It was time. But she was disappointed to realize that Melody decided to sleep in the couch tonight instead of heading upstairs to get her surprise. They must've really had fun tonight. It was spring break so Katelyn didn't really think much of it, as long as they dudnt go too far with it. She decided to just let melody sleep tonight and start the next day when melody woke up. With that, she continued to watch tv until sleep when she eventually fell asleep

Melody slept though the night and woke up the next morning. She went upstairs to her bedroom ,but in her sleepy state. Melody didn't notice her room looked different. She went into the bathroom and took a shower and then dried herself off. Melody found a pair of her underwear that Katelyn had overlooked the day before. She put the same pair of shorts and t shirt she had on the day before. Melody made herself some breakfast and then cleaned up after herself. She went outside to clean up her bike. While she was looking for a rag. Melody found all of her clothes in a trash bag that was stuffed in the back of the garage. She sat the bag out on the driveway and started to clean up her bike. Melody couldn't get finding all of her clothes in a trash bag like they was going to be thrown out. She decided to confront her sister over that. This was taking her disapproval over her lifestyle too far.

Little did melody know, even though katrlyn wasn't up and going down stairs as usual, katelyn awoke as soon as as heard her sister walking around. Katrlyn just hang in there and worked a little bit in her room. She could've gone downstairs but she wanted to give melody her time and space while she still had it. Once this new life for her began, she wouldn't have so much of that anymore. When she heard melidy head upstairs after going in the garage, katelyn figured she must've found her clothes. "And here we go." The older sister said to herself taking a deep breath. She was going to do this. She and her parents planned this for too long to stop now.

Melody let out a scream when she saw her bedroom. She stormed out of her room and ran right into Katelyn. "What the heck did you do to my room? I'm not a baby and never will be. It is bad enough that you threw my clothes out because you hate my tomboy lifestyle, but what you did to my room is way over the line. I'm calling mom and telling her what you did. You know she told you to stop picking fights with me. Then next time you did. You was going to be grounded for a month."

Rather than feeling guilty after hearing melody scream after seeing her room, katelyn just chuckled. She did have a little sense of guilt though when her sister got after her, but that was outweighed by the sense of accomplishment. She wasn't doing this just to be cruel, or to pick s fight, which she remembered clearly of what their mother told her before. But she wasn't just her idea. "Actually. Our parents know about this, and they agreed" katelyn stated. It was always good to have backup.

Melody crosses her arms. "Yeah right. If mom or dad had a problem with the way I was. They would have talked to me about it. They never did. So I don't believe you when you say this way their idea. When I started dressing this way. Mom said as long as I was happy. Then she wouldn't make me stop. So all this time. Mom has been lying to me. Well I am not going to stay by here and let you do it. I'm leaving and taking my clothes with me. When you come to your senses and stop lying to me. Then I'll be back."

"Uhh they did try talking to you about it. You're always distracted." That was the problem. Melody was too distracted by other things to be able to remember any of this. Katelyn was did because she was there for some of them. Katelyn even tried talking to her herself. She was her sister. Even if their mom did say those things to her, it wasnt completely true. They knew there was no stopping melody anyways. So they just shrugged it off until now. "If you leave, im telling mom and dad. And they'll ground you indefinitely." Melody was running out of options.

Melody shrugs. "I am not distracted. I know what everyone says around here. It just doesn't interest me a lot of the time. I'll stay here if you drop this stupid plan to turn me into a baby. If not. I'll take the grounding over this. Because then mom will be here and she will not let you go though with this hair brained idea. So what is it doing to be. Drop it or do I walk out the door?"