LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reluctant Redemption

Guest tabooyou

Guest tabooyou

Mr. Decker searched his mind for a moment. He continued to hold Stacey close to himself. He listened to and felt her gentle breathing, and it dawned on him that she was more contented right there in his arms than she would have been going out seeking pleasure through entertainment. As soon as he held her, he realized, she was happier.

"Look at me, Stacey," he said with a smile.

She cautiously obeyed him, bringing her head up from his shoulder. He noticed the way in which her eyes were glowing, even though she was trying to look more alert. There was something in his smile that she had only seen through his warm, brown eyes prior to this moment.

"I am very happy that you told me that I am your Daddy," he declared. "I AM your Daddy."

A wide smile lit up her face.

"And you are my adorable Little Girl," he said. "And you have been a very good little hiker. You walk a lot, huh?"

"I like to walk," she admitted. "Driving scares me a little."

"We shall have a hike or a walk every morning," he told her.

She gently bit her lower lip, looking at his chest.

"After I change you," he said. "Just as soon as your little butt gets diapered."

They held each other tightly, laughing with joy.

"I want you to talk to me about all of those . . . ." he thought out loud. "Little Girl, Daddy wants you to tell him about the woods around us. You are so happy about things out here. You have fulfilled your exercise requirements. I want you to tell me why you liked the woolly-bear-caterpillar so much. You are my guide, now. You have to tell Daddy about what you like out here. No secrets."

"I tell Daddy?" she said softly.

"You take Daddy around and show him things out here he might not notice or appreciate otherwise," he told her. "You tell Daddy why you like the flowers."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tabooyou

Stacey led him all the way back to the van, holding his hand. He had 'cuffed her wrist to his once again, but the chain just hung between their held hands. She captivated him with her innocent face, her gentle voice, and her acceptance of him.

She showed him a lot of little things along the way. She seemed to have a bit of a knack for it. He was surprised by it. She pointed to chipmunks, Monarch butterflies, walking sticks, and even led him to an impressive spider's web. She pointed out purplish lady-slippers in the distance. She kept him abreast of the continuing phases of the setting sun.

As they approached his vehicle, he took her close. She settled into his embrace comfortably.

"Daddy?" she said, looking up at him.

"What is it, Little One?" he replied.

"Please don't be mad at me . . . ."

"I won't," he said. "Just don't try me."

"What's my Daddy's name?"

He had the kind of smile that only a man of Italian descent could have. His almond-shaped eyes squinted toward his temples as he laughed gently.

"You still call me Daddy," he said, kissing her neck.

"Yes," she agreed.

"Hans Angelo Anthony Decker," he said proudly.

"Huh?" she said.

"Hans," he said. "Like the 'ah' in 'John.'"

"Hahnz," she repeated.

"Yes," he said. "Someday, you can call me this. For now, it's 'Daddy.'"

"Daddy, I'm wet."

"Aww," he said. "Daddy's going to change your diaper."

He opened the back of his van and lay her down very carefully within it. He had a pillow there already, and had laid out a few towels beyond that. Her boots were untied and pulled off gently. Her pants were pulled down past her socks. He unfastened her little diaper.

"You'll need a thicker diaper this time," he said lovingly. "You almost wet your jeans."

"I will?" she said.

"Most certainly," he replied. "You will absolutely need to be dressed in a thicker diaper."

He rubbed her vulva with baby wipes.

"Turn over, Baby Girl," he ordered. "Daddy has to wipe your bottom thoroughly before he prepares you for a nice, thick diaper."

She turned over on her stomach gratefully, feeling the soft towels beneath her vulva.

He wiped her slowly, and rubbed her buttocks with baby oil. She shivered with pleasure. He gave her a generous talcum before turning her over on top of a new diaper.

"Little Baby Girl," he said with a dashing smile. "Daddy's always here to change your diapers."

She ran her fingers back through her long hair as he powdered and diapered her.

Guest tabooyou

It was comfortably warm in the van. Hans had left the windows cracked during their hike, so the air was fresh and sweet. He had closed the back of the van after changing Stacey. He hadn't dressed her beyond her diaper and her t-shirt and socks, as he had decided that it was nap-time for both of them. They were snuggled up together behind the tinted windows.

"Hey," he said as she opened her eyes. "Sleepy Eyes."

"Daddy . . . ." she said, resting her head against his chest.

"I can hear your stomach growling," he said. "I'm hungry, too."

"Mmm," she said, still half-asleep. "Hungry."

"Now," he said, "I know there's no way you don't like pizza. Everyone likes pizza."

"Yeah," she smiled, her eyes closed.

He dressed her in her jeans, which fit well even over a thick diaper. The plastic stuck out over the waistline, but could easily be covered up by her t-shirt. He pulled her hiking boots on and tied the laces.

"Come on, Stacey," he said, shaking her a little at the shoulder. "Daddy's taking you out for the best pizza he's ever had."

He tickled her into full consciousness. He found it hard to believe it was the same scrawny and angry teenager he had disciplined the day before as she lay there giggling like a little girl.

"No falling asleep," he said playfully.

She was still grinning as he carried her to the front passenger seat. He put her down and pulled her seat belt over her, fastening it into place. He handcuffed her wrists before closing the passenger door. He settled into the driver's seat and put his own seat belt on. He gave her cheek a quick peck before putting the van in reverse.

She couldn't stop smiling as he drove. She loved the neon signs in window storefronts and the street and traffic lights that illuminated the city. She enjoyed watching his forearm muscles move as he continually shifted gears. She admired his brown hair, cropped close in back with a fuller layer combed to the side in front. She bunched her shoulders up each time he reached over to squeeze her knee.

He backed into a somewhat remote parking space - rather skillfully - and removed the key from the ignition. He gave her a mildly stern look.

"Be a good girl, Stacey," he said, unlocking her handcuffs. "You try anything, and trust me, you'll regret it."

Her smile faded as she looked at her freed hands.

"Hey," he said. "I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I expect you to obey me. Don't disappoint me."

She nodded, a tear running down her cheek.

"Aww, Stacey . . . ."

He took her hand.

"Would you expect me to care any less?" he said. "Would you rather I just let you go kill yourself, and me lose my job? And not have the pleasure of my adorable Little Girl's company? Huh? I am overprotective for a reason, Baby. Daddy cares."

"Okay," she said quietly. "Would you please hold my hand as we go inside?"

"Yes, Little One," he replied. "I will hold your hand all evening long, if you wish."

She burst into tears. He undid their seat belts and took her close.

"Oh, Stacey," he said gently. "You are undoubtably experiencing many emotions right now that you have been avoiding through drugs. I understand that you are sensitive right now. Let it out. It's okay. Daddy's right here."

She cried for a few minutes, and then breathed in deeply to gradually stop. She didn't like crying in front of him, but he was quite compassionate. He tenderly pinched her cheek.

"Be the Little Girl I hope you are," he said. "Be the Little Girl who has been very good. It would break my heart if you are not."

"Why don't you just handcuff me to you?" she asked, her face sad.

"Because I need to know," he told her. "I need to know that you are really a good girl."

She opened the passenger side door and stepped out of the vehicle. She closed the door politely and walked gracefully over to the driver's side door of the van. He stepped out cautiously. They looked into each others' eyes. She threw her arms around him, squeezing him tightly. He lifted her off the ground and cradled her in his arms.

"Baby," he said gratefully. "Who's my Little Girl?"

"I am," she said resolutely with a pout.

He laughed, a couple of happy tears running down his face. She kissed them away, loving the salty taste.

"You know, Stacey," he said, "They have really good ice cream here, too."

"Do they have frozen yogurt?" she asked humbly.

"I think so," he said. "But the flavours are a little more limited."

"That's how it usually is," she said.

"We'll stop somewhere and get you whatever you want," he told her, "if they don't have it here."

He let her down on her feet and gave her bottom a playful spank.

"Diaper Girl," he teased. "My Little Diaper Girl gets whatever she wants tonight."

They held each other tightly, feeling each others' heartbeat.

Guest tabooyou

Hans gave Stacey one sedative after bringing her home. He poured them each a glass of red wine, as well. He seated her in front of his television and wrapped her up in an old Navajo blanket, handing her the remote control. He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"Anything you want," he said. "You're not a stupid girl, Stacey, so find something we can both enjoy. Even if it's just something cute. Do you mind if Daddy brushes your hair?"

"I'd like it if Daddy brushed my hair," she told him.

She settled on the Discovery Channel as he retrieved a wooden-handled hair brush with boar bristles.

"This thing is great for a back-scratch, too," he said cheerfully. "It reaches just far enough, and just annihilates an itch in seconds."

They were mutually interested in the program she chose, hosted by a charismatic tornado chaser.

"I have some tangles," she admitted shyly.

"I know," he said. "That's why Daddy wants to use the brush. Your hair is wonderful and thick - it just needs a little attention. Tell me if anything hurts."

He worked a few of the tangles out with his fingers, then used the brush to pull out the slightly damaged excess. She loved the attention. After about fifteen minutes, the tangles were all gone, and he brushed her hair just to admire it.

"You have some serious golden locks, here," he told her. "Like silk and gold."

"Thank you," she said. "That feels nice."

"You're welcome," he said. "Now that the knots in your hair are gone, Daddy will work on the ones in your back muscles."

She relaxed into his touch. He moved his thumbs in a circular motion against the area between her neck and shoulders. She shivered a little. His big, strong hands massaged years of tension out of her muscles.

From time to time his thumbs found a knot here and there, and he brought her to ecstacy by working each one out. It definitely hurt a little each time, but the pleasure overwhelmed the pain.

"Oh, Daddy," she said, covering her face with her hands.

"What?" he said kindly. "Did you wet your diaper?"

"I didn't mean to," she said.

"Hey," he whispered into her ear. "It's not a problem."

He spread a towel over the carpet. He had filled a basket with diapers and changing supplies, and placed it next to the towel.

"You will get a backrub on the couch after I change your diaper," he said. "The kinks in your back have been pretty much removed."

He had removed her hiking boots and jeans as soon as they walked into the house. She had been in her white t-shirt, his old maroon and grey-striped sweater, her white socks, and her diaper since they got home. She tensed up with pleasure as he unfolded her wet diaper. He had her raise herself so he could remove it from underneath her and give her a good wiping. He turned her over and rubbed her backside with baby oil. She squirmed a little as he talcumed her and put her in a new diaper. He loved how she was laying before him, trembling a little on her back as he firmly but gently fastened the tabs into place.

"Good Girl," he said softly. "Lie down on the couch, you little diaper girl."

He gave her a generous dry massage, her cotton t-shirt being smoothed nicely over her back, neck, and shoulders. Waves of circulation tingled through her from her scalp to the soles of her feet. She drifted off to sleep. He lay himself down beside her and pulled the old Navajo blanket over both of them, cuddling up with her. She nestled back against him happily.

Guest tabooyou

Stacey awoke on the changing table in her bedroom as Hans unfastened the diaper tabs. Her diaper crinkled as he unfolded it, revealing her wetness. She felt very shy.

"Hey, Dreamy-Eyes," he said tenderly. "Lift up."

She obeyed and was soon being wiped. She loved the fact that he used such big, thick wipes on her. Because she had become so wet - Hans had been a little surprised - he used a couple of baby wipes on her as she lay on her back. Her vulva, hips, groin, and lower belly were cleaned thoroughly before he took her from underneath the knees and lifted her. He wiped the area from the back of her thighs up over her buttocks before turning her over. He poured baby oil all over her bottom and thighs. He rubbed it generously over the surface of her skin, the increased pressure of his touch pleasing her.

"Daddy is going to spoil you before he puts you to bed, " he told her. "You may finish your glass of wine first - I'm finishing mine - if you like, My Dear."

"I thought Daddy already spoiled me . . . . "

"Not all the way," he said. "Let's just be still for a moment, okay?"

It wasn't the usual talcum he had given her. The powder was sweeter-smelling and smoother. He rubbed it all over her body. He stopped to massage her in places, and to tickle her in others. She kicked her shins gently and alternately against the matress as he did these things.

"Naughty Girl," he smiled. "Don't you know you have to be still? Daddy's changing your diaper, and you must be completely still. You will now be turned over and diapered by Daddy."

She clutched her hair as she lay on top of her baby-blue, overnight diaper right in front of Daddy and the container of talcum powder he held. He covered her with the cool, soft stuff and rubbed it all over every surface area beneath her waist. He took his time. He enjoyed every inch of her.

Her blue eyes were big as she received his exceptional tactile and aggressive gifts. Her body shook a little with pleasure as he wrapped her up snugly.

Guest tabooyou

"Daddy, please don't leave me alone."

Hans stood beside her bed, a shackle in his hand. He loved her moist, glowing blue eyes. He loved her request. He put the shackle back, hanging it up on the wall with the rest of them.

"Daddy's always just a couple doors down the hallway," he said. "You can always call for me. Because it's Saturday night, however, I'll stay with you."

He pulled another pair of his old plaid pajama bottoms up over her diaper and plastic pants.

"Sit up, Sweetie," he sighed with a little smile, tilting his head.

She complied. He poured them each another glass of red wine.

"I know you've been walking the wild side, Little One," he said. "I understand more than you may think I do. Were it not for the fact that I panicked one day as a Senior in high school, I may never have changed my ways."

She raised her eyebrows as he gave her the glass.

"I never did do heroin," he said. "I drank a lot of beer with my Track and Field buddies, though. And smoked pot and cigarettes."

"Really?" she said, taking a sip.

"Yeah," he laughed, taking a sip with her. "We had a lot of fun, although we studied and discussed our subjects pretty seriously at the same time."

He reached down and slowly caressed her neck with his fingertips as his thumb traced her cheek.

"I'm a pretty fun-loving guy," he admitted. "And I was raised with a lot of discipline at the same time. And a lot of love."

"I can tell," she said quietly.

"And I suspect that you were not raised with that kind of nurturing," he said. "I think it's likely that you had to learn a lot by yourself."

She looked at the wispy motions of the white curtains blowing over the windowsill. The breezes were balmy with late Summer/early Autumn transformation.

"Yes," she said. "It's embarassing sometimes when you have to learn things that way. People laughing at you . . . . "

"Hey, Honey," he said. "We all go through that."

"I know," she shrugged. "I know."

"But it's harder for people who have to come home and be ignored, huh?" he said, seating himself beside her. "And at least verbally abused, I'll bet."

"Yeah, well," she said, still looking away, "It's not like I came up poor or anything."

"You can change the subject if you like," he replied. "You will still have the same issues. The kind that do anything but feed the poor."

He put his arm around her.

"Daddy knows a lot," she observed out loud.

"Yes," he said. "Daddy's not trying to push you, though. He just wants you to think a little here and there."

They sat in silence, very comfortable with each other, sipping tart and dry red wine. She was surprised at everything he was correctly perceiving about her, until she remembered his expertise in psychology.

"Daddy has a lot of compassion, too," she said.

"Yes, Little One," he said, kissing her cheek.

"And a lot of affection," she added.

"Always, for a good girl," he said. "Especially a good little diaper girl who behaves well, lying cooperatively in front of Daddy while he spoils her."

She giggled as he gave her a squeeze and kissed her ear.

Guest tabooyou

"Daddy, can I ask . . . ."

"What is it?" he replied softly.

"Have you done this with a lot of your students?" she asked.

He paused to think. It was a complex but simply rendered question.

"You're my first baby girl," he said. "We hadn't tried it yet. You were a good candidate."

"Whoa," she whispered, looking impressed.

"I was a little more intrigued than everyone else," he said, "at the idea being proposed. The faculty was having a meeting. There were several discipline methods being discussed. I think they were just happy to find someone who was willing to give it a go. These experiments were manditory. Once a year, we have to try everything that's handed down from above. Prison research, really."

She smirked for the first time in front of him.

"Makes sense," she said, sipping some more wine.

"Everyone just wanted to go home at that point," he said. "We'd been discussing things for hours. We had all ignored an incredibly nice day - perfect temperature, sweet little breezes, not a cloud - and I don't think any of us wanted to miss the evening that inevitably follows."

She waited for him to speak again as he took a sip from his glass.

"So, it's like, people know, but they don't," he told her. " 'OK. The second-to-last strange idea. Somebody took it. He's tenured. Woo-hoo!! We're on our way home, now!' "

She laughed with the kind of sincerity he could receive.

"And now," he said, "I am quite grateful I took the job."

He guided her down to her side. Her head settled comfortably into her pillow. They fell asleep peacefully together. She loved the feel of his defined arms embracing her and his warm trunk against her back. He treasured the softness he had reached within her.