LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a daddy to role play with

"Courtney you cant spanked me!" I say confused thinking that is the only reason she could be pulling me towards her "Daddy tell Courtney its only you that punishes me!"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But but...." I try to protest but I look over my shoulder to daddy and see his face and shudder to think what he will do if I refuse. I turn back at look up at Courtney with tears in my eyes and I latch on and start sucking and crying at the same time

"But daddy haven't I been punished enough?!?!!" I protest "Diapers and breast milk are way over the top! Cant you just spank me and ground me and get it over with"

Brian sighs. "Jazmine, I have tried multiple other forms of punishment and nothing at all has worked. Yes, the diapers may be extreme, but for once maybe the desired message will get through your thick skull. I will not allow you to continue behaving the disrespectful ways that you have been."

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help but hear you as you start to scream, feeling a tinge of remorse towards you as well. But I know that I should make you serve the rest of your punishment since not sure how sincere you really are. And since you are up to like three months already in diapers from all the arguing with me and going behind my back, I knew it would be a long few months.