LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a daddy to role play with

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"NO!" I clutch the waist band of my pants "Dad im not a baby I don't need these dumb diapers! I would rather you have just spanked me and got it over with!"

Gives you several swats on the rear and then pull down your pants. "Clearly the spankings aren't working as well as they ought to, which is another reason why you are being put into a diaper. Guess I will also be needing a pair of plastic locking pants so that you wouldn't be able to take off that diaper on your own." I put the diaper back onto you and then pull your pants up over the diaper. Gives you a pat over the diaper.

"But Im not hungry anymore and I promise not to take the diapers off again please dad? One last chance?" I tug at your arm and bat my eye lashes trying to win you over.

"I am sorry, Jazmine, but flirting with me like that doesn't work. As much as I may want to trust you, I am unable to do so, so you will have to come with me. If it helps you any, both locations have a drive-thru option, so you wouldn't have to go inside anywhere other than the car."

I drive us to the pizza parlor, and order three slices of pizza and two sodas. After we receive the food and eat it, I drive over to the drug store again and get the locking plastic pants. When we get home I put you into the locking plastic pants knowing that you would immediately try to remove your diaper otherwise, and let you then go to bed.

As I lay in bed I get a txt alert from Zoe "Tommy is having a big party you have to come his mom and dad are out of town its gonna be epic" I check the time its 11.30pm

I am furious in the morning when I find out that you had sneaked out of the house but also had removed the diaper. Realizing I had no one to blame but myself about the key not being with me in my room, I soon find your cell phone and the text from trouble making Zoe. I phone the police who already had received numerous complaints about the party and took many of the teens to the station. I drive to Tommy's house and find you there passed out, thankfully seem to be free on alcohol even though lots of open bottles and cans are everywhere. I drag you to the car and immediately diaper you upon getting home and keeping the key with me from now on.

"Dad stop please dad you are embarrassing me!" I shout as you drag me from the party. I decide it is in my best interests to keep quite in the car and even when

I sit thinking about my sore bottom and that dad was right I had been very naughty. I thought for a minute and then got up and went to find dad. I found him in the living room watching tv. "Daddy?" I said quietly, "I really am sorry about everything I did today and tonight"

"I talked to your teachers and the principal, and they have given me permission to be teaching you here at the house. So yes, you will be keeping up with your schooling and also remain in the diapers. There is a couple weeks of supplies at minimum. But if you misbehave again, the number of supplies will grow and you will be kept longer in the diapers."

"Jazmine, I will not tolerate your use of that f word any longer." With that, I guide you to the bathroom and to the sink, Grabbing the soap bar, I open your mouth and rub soap across your tongue. "Talk like that to me again and I will wash your mouth out again."

I gag as I taste the soap. I try to spit the bar of soap out but dad shoves it back in. Threw the soap suds I manage to ask "Dad please can I rinse my mouth?"