LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a daddy to role play with

Brian hopes that this is a sign of her finally willing to submit better to him and reigning in her wild side. I watch as you walk out to the living room and turn on the tv. I programmed the tv were over half the shows you used to like and watch got edited off and replaced by more appropriate shows. While you are watching tv I go into your room and take away your cell phone. It immediately goes into a bucket of water and left there for a long time so that thoroughly damaged.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But dad...." I start to protest then realise it would only lead to more punishment, "Yes dad, ill just watch tom and jerry if that's ok dad"

"You might be in a diaper right now but does not allow you suddenly to be able to do away with the rule of not eating food at the table." I pour a glass of milk for you, and if you had looked up at the table you would have seen that it was set up so that you could watch your cartoons while eating.

There was a silence pause from the tv right as you are muttering, so I am able to hear what you say. "That will be more time in diapers, plus the time for when you snuck out of the house duing the night" I say to you. I start eating my waffles while the next batch cooks.

I couldn't control myself anymore I get up and scream at him "GRR! THATS SO FUCKING UNFAIR! I HAVE TO WEAR THESE STUPID DIAPERS PLUS LIVE WITH YOU! YOU ARE THE WORST DAD IN THE WORLD I HATE YOU" I run to my bedroom and slam the door

I hear Courtney's voice in the hall way and I start thinking maybe if I can get to her with out daddy seeing or hearing she might be able to cool him down. I was worried that if daddy saw me out my room he would punish me more, I knew he like

"But Courtney! I didn't mean it cant you please try to talk daddy out of this! Please Mom...." I stop mid sentence realising what I was about to say "I mean Courtney"

"Well the sneaking out part for sure was NOT unintentional, so don't even try to tell me otherwise. Come eat your breakfast, then I have something for you." Courtney goes into the kitchen where Jazmine can't see and rubs her breasts some, as she plans to make you use them.

I finish eating and go over to the sofa I sit down "Yes Courtney?" I say miserably knowing that even if I apologise nothing will get me out of the punishment

"When I was your age, I tried to do some of the same things you are doing, and I got spanked and grounded too. There are some lessons that just have to be learned the hard way. And needless to say, the activities of your 'friends' will get them into major trouble. It is not if, but when." Courtney starts to unbutton her shirt while talking, then pulls you gently in towards her.