LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi there, first post

Minakochan

Hello all,

My first post on this website and I'm a bit anxious about it.

Recently I came into contact with ABDL on the Internet and it got me ever since. I really love all the cuteness and I wonder how it feels to wear a diaper and maybe using it. ^^

Its very weird though.

Well, I like manga (yuri, hentai), like to dress up on festivals. I'm single and a student.

Any questions, just ask.

My main goal: taking my first baby steps in this world.

My first goal: wearing a diaper, but I don't know how to get them hahaha

<3

Hi and welcome to DD.

There are worse things than wearing a diaper, and as someone who is incontinent (not by choice) it's actually more normal to a degree. So don't feel wierded out by it.

I'd recommend you stay away from the cheap stuff they sell in food stores and pharmacy. Those are not going to be good enough for you and are designed only for mild leakage or very slow flows. You can look for a medical supply store around you, they often carry half decent diapers but you will want to get the thickest and most absorbent ones they have, since what they have is only half decent.

For really good diapers you have to buy them online. You can get them from xpmedical.com (I like the confidry 24/7 brand), or if you want something more babyish try bambino or famines, or aw so cute.

No problem. If possible I'd recommend you try various samples first. You still have to pay for shipping in most cases, but at least you won't waste a lot of money on something that you don't like (or doesn't work for you).