LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Diapered Chinesee New Year

Just learned in China they are more exact about their zodiac. It not a goat, but a sheep. For them it is the year of the female, blue, wood, sheep to be exact.

I hope it's diapered too, but apparently they don't go into that much detail.

I didn't know the Chinese wore diapers for this celebration! :o

I remember on an old ricky gervais show they had a segment talking about how a lot of chinese who are travelling home for the new years are wearing diapers on the long train rides.

I doubt that they really 'enjoy it" as most people aren't AB/DL types. Plus those 'long train rides can be a pain as well....kind of like being stuck in a plane flying from the US to China in one long flight....you get tired of being cooped up for that long, no where to go, nothing to do, can't sleep or get comfortable etc....plus, where do you go to change??? :o I am sure once they get where they are going they are more then happy to ditch both the train and the diaper(s) to enjoy the holiday....Then theres the wretched train ride back to where they came from...UGH!

I doubt that they really 'enjoy it" as most people aren't AB/DL types. Plus those 'long train rides can be a pain as well....kind of like being stuck in a plane flying from the US to China in one long flight....you get tired of being cooped up for that long, no where to go, nothing to do, can't sleep or get comfortable etc....plus, where do you go to change??? :o I am sure once they get where they are going they are more then happy to ditch both the train and the diaper(s) to enjoy the holiday....Then theres the wretched train ride back to where they came from...UGH!

Just learned in China they are more exact about their zodiac. It not a goat, but a sheep. For them it is the year of the female, blue, wood, sheep to be exact.

I hope it's diapered too, but apparently they don't go into that much detail.

Yeah that's right