LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Guest Wittle Mikey

Guest Wittle Mikey

I don't wear diapers or anything but I want to, Just too nervous to buy some.

But I'd like to talk with others about diapers and life in general which is why I'm here.

My names Mikey, Hopefully I'll find some nice people here, Pretty sure I will :)

Hi Mikey

We all suffer from nervousness when it comes to buying one's own adult Nappies/Diapers but with time that soon goes once you have you have experienced the extreme pleasure that Nappies can give you, be that sexual or not ^_^

Also a small tip, when buying your first Nappies from a store go and find a store that id NOT local to you and also where you do not know anybody as this will greatly reduce your angst, then find a "senior" lady assistant and just come out with "I have a small/Large wetting problem" and need some protection until I can get to the doctors! :blush:

Hope this helps :mellow:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

I don't wear diapers or anything but I want to, Just too nervous to buy some.

But I'd like to talk with others about diapers and life in general which is why I'm here.

My names Mikey, Hopefully I'll find some nice people here, Pretty sure I will :)

Mikey, hey you can always make your own. I like cloth diapers and thick at that. I just get material, fold and diaper. I'm good to go! Babyk

Hello and welcome Mikey :) I cant defintetly relate to nervousness about buying diapers, and

recently Ive been making myself get past that by buying them in stores. Have you considered

ordering them online? I find that the better quality ones, or at least the ones I like, are online

anyway.